What are Your Chances? ~Zombie Apocalypse~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have something up either by tonight or tomorrow.

OPEN SIGNUPS - What are Your Chances? ~Zombie Apocalypse~

Here you all go this here is the Sign-up thread.

This sounds fun. It could be cool to be a carrier and have that internal battle of either keeping a secret or telling their group.
This sounds really interesting and reminds me a lot of a book (I believe it was called Dead End), especially the Alpha idea. It wouldn't be too much to ask if you tag me in the Role-play when the sign-ups get posted?
what are my chances of surviving a zombie apocalypse? pretty slim X3

this looks interesting, I might keep an eye out for it =)
I think I'll give this a shot. Probably make my character a weapons designer and give him something unique.
I am interested, but I've never really done anything like this before. So be warned x.x
I'm interested for sure. Hope you'd be up for that.
I AM IN. xD
I'd be interested. Had a character from another zombie RP a while back that I'd like to keep developing so this would be a good opportunity. :)
I could bring my sister charries over to this one, last rp died before I could get them developed much
I'm literally always down for a zombie rp, this looks rad asf. BD
Count me in. I'll be playing as a character who is by no means qualified for the situation (thinking of maybe playing a chubby programmer or something similar) but will either rise up to become a hero or die a gruesome death. I have a special place in my heart for zombie role-plays, considering I dmed one 4 or so years ago. Anyways, keep me up to date on this because I would love to start the reboot of my account with some good ol' Zeds.
Any word from GM?

Alas, I'll have to bow out. I'm coming up empty on my character, which in and of itself does not bode well for my post quality for when I do get a spark of inspiration for the character. I know I said I'd probably make him a weapons designer, but I got nothing else from there.

Alas, I'll have to bow out. I'm coming up empty on my character, which in and of itself does not bode well for my post quality for when I do get a spark of inspiration for the character. I know I said I'd probably make him a weapons designer, but I got nothing else from there.
That is fine. If you ever wish to join, you are more than welcome any time.

Reactions: Victor Markov
I'm working on my bio right now and wanted to ask if it's okay if I be a carrier?

-EXCITED SCREECHING-

I'm working on my bio right now and wanted to ask if it's okay if I be a carrier?
Yes, yes you may. Just be sure to include in your Bio how you became a Carrier.

Reactions: Mysty
Yasssssssssss! I'll get to work on a character right away.

I look forward to it.

It may be a while cause it's pretty late over here....I may pass out before I can finish but I'll try not to let that happen XD

It may be a while cause it's pretty late over here....I may pass out before I can finish but I'll try not to let that happen XD
Take your time.

Nice to see the RP ready! I am working on my character but it will take time... Relying on a commission from a bud of mine

@♡Sniper-Chan♡ @conman2163

I have a feeling that Lucky and Kris may actually get along to a certain extent. At least until Kris becomes a Carrier.

Also if you want to Sniper, Kris and Elisa could already know each other. Since they are both Marines.

Well, there we go, she's up. *collaspes into bed face-first*
Beautiful. I passed out just before you posted it, but was excited to see it when I woke up this morning.

Oh oh oh, What if Kris and his friend were two of the five people who she ran from the base with, but she ended up getting lost from them, only to reunite later on down the road?

Status
Not open for further replies.