What are Your Chances? ~Zombie Apocalypse~

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I am waiting for my stuff.. Am I free to start putting In a WIP CS? It just won't have an image till later on
that is fine.

Everyone is more than welcome to take an Alpha spot. If you wish to see an example I have put my Alpha CS up on the sign-ups page.

Everyone is more than welcome to take an Alpha spot. If you wish to see an example I have put my Alpha CS up on the sign-ups page.

Awesome!! I'll be taking Sight.

I'm thinking a flock of zombified eagles. That would be terrifying XD

I'm thinking a flock of zombified eagles. That would be terrifying XD
I forgot to put it up there for the Alphas but since you are the only Alpha so far I'm going to let you know. All Alphas are aware of who the first Alpha was and even they believe that he doesn't exist.

I forgot to put it up there for the Alphas but since you are the only Alpha so far I'm going to let you know. All Alphas are aware of who the first Alpha was and even they believe that he doesn't exist.

Alright, thanks for the heads up.

@neobendium is Cora in the same building as Finch rn, or is a different store? :o

-Kuroko-

I made my post, still remember the plan on how Eli and Kris will meet up? The gun fight?

I'm going to get a starter up for Felix sometime tonight.

Well I missed four pages while on my mini-vacation. Hope I haven't missed anything important. XD

Well I missed four pages while on my mini-vacation. Hope I haven't missed anything important. XD
We've only just started so you are good for now. Though there are a lot of survivors. XD

We've only just started so you are good for now. Though there are a lot of survivors. XD
Well, looking at the numbers a few hundred out of the entire world isn't a whole bunch (but this role-play it would be hellish), also is there any particular posting order?

Well, looking at the numbers a few hundred out of the entire world isn't a whole bunch (but this role-play it would be hellish), also is there any particular posting order?
Not particularly. I just feel as long as no one gets left behind we should be fine. The posting requirement is 3-4 times a wee, with each character if you have multiples.

-awkward wiggling- if anyone wants to meet up/plan anything out with either Marcy or Finch lemme know. ;w;

-awkward wiggling- if anyone wants to meet up/plan anything out with either Marcy or Finch lemme know. ;w;
If my two characters are accepted, would you be up for Clary maybe stumbling upon Finch?

Status
Not open for further replies.