What are Your Chances? ~Zombie Apocalypse~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: all is well, fire is out.

Update: all is well, fire is out.
That's really good. I'm glad you are okay. I hope nobody got hurt.

Also, to everyone I'm currently interacting with, If I'm slow, it's because my internet is shit. Excuse my language.

• Thank You
Reactions: noodle
Ah, I'm afraid I'll have to respectfully withdraw from this roleplay. I love zombies, but I simply don't have the time for the posting demand. Alas, perhaps another time with you lovely people. Good luck!

@Mysty Would it be alright if Eve was in the boutique as well and possibly help her slam the door?

I would very much like to play this! Looks very interesting and I love anything to do with zombies.

Hello, Just wanted to let everyone I'm currently interacted with in the rp, that I'm not going to be on much this weekend due to, I'm going to my best friend's house.

Forgive me, I was not able to get on over the weekend but I will be replying as soon as I can. I have to study for my finals next week, so I may be a little slower.

@VengefulPeanut

Sorry I haven't replied, I'm currently waiting for -Kuroko- to make a reply, I wouldn't know exactly what to do with Evie because she and Eli has yet to make direct contact to eachother. That and I need more to work with in order to fall under the post limit.

@ProfessorNv

I believe so, but just to make sure you should get in contact with -Kuroko- for that question since this is his rp.

@VengefulPeanut

Sorry I haven't replied, I'm currently waiting for -Kuroko- to make a reply, I wouldn't know exactly what to do with Evie because she and Eli has yet to make direct contact to eachother. That and I need more to work with in order to fall under the post limit.
It's fine. :) I'm holding out for the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.