What are Your Chances? ~Zombie Apocalypse~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh oh oh, What if Kris and his friend were two of the five people who she ran from the base with, but she ended up getting lost from them, only to reunite later on down the road?
That could definitely work. :D

I can't wait to start it! *hops around and flails arms excitedly*

Just to be certain, it is only 6 months after the initial outbreak when this starts, right?

One thing has me worried though, that thing in the activity and posting part, I usually do at least 1 paragraph, but I can't be going back over to count sentences especially when I am on mobile (which is most of the time) If that's a problem, I just won't make charries and will content myself with reading only.

Just to be certain, it is only 6 months after the initial outbreak when this starts, right?

One thing has me worried though, that thing in the activity and posting part, I usually do at least 1 paragraph, but I can't be going back over to count sentences especially when I am on mobile (which is most of the time) If that's a problem, I just won't make charries and will content myself with reading only.
yes 6 months.

If I said yes to one I would have to say yes to all, sorry. :/

*Awakes from his 100 year slumber*
Oh SNAP it really happening. I guess I'll start working on a character at some point

Still working with my bud on the appearance of the character. Should see my end product in a day or so. Was thinking of rolling a copper on this one

Well I finally finished, if there any changes you'd like done then just give me the say-so.

-Kuroko-

Hey, what if, the moment Eli and Kris met back up with eachother, they didn't know it was eachother at first, so it turned into a gun fight? Only for the two of them to finally realize that it was them.

-Kuroko-

Hey, what if, the moment Eli and Kris met back up with eachother, they didn't know it was eachother at first, so it turned into a gun fight? Only for the two of them to finally realize that it was them.
I like the sound of that.

Also to everyone, I will have a Starter set up sometime later Sunday night.

Hey @conman2163 what would you think of my character Cora and your Conner meeting on the road before all the characters come together (assuming that's what's going to happen, of course)?

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind it.

I wouldn't mind it.

Awesome! I guess it's a plan unless something comes up or you change your mind. I love Conner, by the way. He's cool.

@neobendium

Im glad you like him. He's a character that's been with me since my early days of rping.

Like a fine brandy, I only break his CS out for special occasions.

While I am waiting for my stuff.. Am I free to start putting In a WIP CS? It just won't have an image till later on

Status
Not open for further replies.