Welcome to Underworld High

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was glad someone had asked what the boy was, and shook her head. "The question's already been asked." Yawning, she withdrew back to herself. This would be the time of day she would be napping.. With all the death and fighting, that was impossible. So many creatures she didn't know... But then again, one by one she was learning.

Syphereon was happy. Someeone was going to spar with him. He opened the door next to him."Come on guys and gals! Me and earthboy are gonna fight!" He walked outside, into the large courtyard, took off his trench coat and asked a girl to hold it for him. She said yes. He stretched his wings and launched himself into the air, twirled his scythe into a circle and waited there for everyone to gather outside "Hey, Katsuo! you gotta creature that can fly? maybe 2 or 3? It'll be a good warmup!" he yelled. "ready peacemaker?" he asked the scythe. "I was born ready" said the scythe.

No I as in I have a hybrid dragon form and in said form I'm I guess you could say I do enhance there abilities to a point but control no never you can not control those beautiful creatures the if anything control me why?

"I am a dragon, the last of my kind of dragom

Katsuo followed Syphereon outside and pulled his book and dagger out of his bag. "Suppose I don't have to tell you to remember my name, seeing as how I will be sparing your life." Katsuo began his usual ritual, this time drawing a different symbol with his blood than before. This time when Katsuo stabbed himself in the heart his body burst to pieces, thousands of fist sized butterflies rushing out of his carcass and flying up to where Syphereon flew awaiting. "Finally, I can have a little fun!"

Syphereon's eyes glowed white. His dad had told him about Katsuo's kind. He was impressed by their power. He knew he wouldn't win this battle, but he thought it might be fun. "Let's Dance, kid." Syphereon's scythe glowed and he swung the scythe and shot out a blast of light in attempt to distract his opponent so that he could follow up by flying behind him and attacking. He acted as planned and swung his scythe at the butterfly's, trying to slice them in half.

Snow followed the two curiously, they both seemed very confident and sure of their ability. His scythe spoke? That was new. What was so threatening about butterflies, she didn't know. But if there was one thing she had learned so far, was that looks mattered very little. This would be an interesting fight, she was sure of it.

The butterlies shot out in all directions laughing in unison at Syphereon. 'All I need to win this fight is time. Every second, my butterfly's wing's are producing toxins that will eventually cause him, and unfortunately all the spectators, to pass out' the butterflies laughed again and zoomed around Syphereon, gaining speed.

"You could do that all day and night. All I have to do is keep swirling my scythe clockwise causing a fan like effect and pushing the toxin in the other direction. That way, i'm simply unharmed by it. What kinda battle involves no actual fighting? I thought you were better than that, Katsuo." Syphereon says with a joking grin upon his face.

There's no way your the last dragon! -his words had large amounts rage bursting outta them he stared onto daten his skin began growing black scales his body doubling in size his face elongated into a snout large teeth shooting from his gums his black dragconic wing exploded from his back his nails quickly turning into talons he let out a high pitched crippling screech those with sensitive ears would be most erected after the screech he flew into the air acid tears falling his voice filled with sorrow- Please tell me your lying please!! -he looked down on the boy not threating him or anyone his emotions trigged his transformation-

images

"I'm sorry Esakrel, we are the last of our kind. We were hunted by humans and killed because they feared us." Daten said quietly. He then roared loudly, his face beginning to change into a snout. His bod y began to elongate and his wings burst from his back as well. Daten grew to his full size. He was larger then Esakrel and leaner, stronger. He looked at him, his crimson slitted eyes full of sorrow for the boy. As his white scales finished forming, Daten rustled them softly having not been in his full form in a long time." I'm very sorry Esakrel" Daten said to him over thought. Daten's talons clicked against the bleachers.

-he stared onto the boys form looking at him he tilted his head a forked tounge flicked around the other he assumed he was a ice dragon- what of the wryms and Kalthore (cousins to the dragons) or the dragonborns? Are they two gone?

"The wryms are few and have gone into hiding. Kalthores, I have heard nothing from them, as the dragonborns." Daten exhaled slowly frost appearing instantly. He stretched and spread his wings. They covered a massive area, each wing a football field long." I have not been in my true from in a long time Esakrel, I thank you for reminding me of our beauty in our form. You are a night dragon correct? Or are you something else?"

My hybrid form is that of a acid dragon swamp lands and mucky waters are my home you?

" I am a ice and lightning dragon. Mountains and cold places are what I prefer."

Seems we are from separt life styles -his wings let off loud thumps as he hovers there infront of the much larger dragan- how where there whipped out?

"Ambush in our cloaked forms, or human forms. They created devices to find us and make us powerless."

Status
Not open for further replies.