Welcome to Underworld High

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coweredly heartless spineless basturds have they no honor no principal no moral -his words were filled with anger and disappointment he looked to the large dragon- then we are in this togetber

"Yes Esakrel, we are together. We are brothers of our kind." Daten said looking at the smaller dragon." But I have sworn I will take no revenge."

Pandora had stopped when she heard what sounded like students being killed.At first she wasn't sure if it was true or not then the scent of blood reached her keen nose.As soon as she smelled it she tried to ignore it,'Ignore it...you have to ignore it.'she thought trying to stay in control.She looked at Syphereon when he chuckled.Then she understood why he was able to calm her,"I see.I wish I had met you when I was at my other school."She said trying to block out her growing urge to feed.She was going to ask Syphereon another question but she decided not to when he started talking to Katsuo.

They had both gone outside to spar and she was alone and worried now,'Now how do I stay in control?'She thought looking around anxiously.She saw Daten talking to a new guy but the guy seemed to become upset and when he changed screaming out it hurt her ears.She covered her ears until the sound had faded,'There was so much pain and sadness is his scream...'She sadly thought to herself.Looking around she knew she had to go somewhere but where would she go.Was there anywhere that others would be safe from her?She needed a mask to at least cover her nose and stop her from smelling the scent of blood,"Does anyone have a mask?I seriously need to stop smelling the scent of blood...or things are sure to get ugly fast!"She said clearly in distress.Hopefully someone would be able to help her and soon.She couldn't have a repeat of what took place at her other school.

Well then brother our paths will end here because I made no such promise ...-his voice went cold and his enthusiasm took a dark turn-

"Very well but revenge will only bring more pain." Daten said, then he heard Hisoka shout they she needed help. Despite his size, he quickly and gently picked her up and set her on the base of his neck." Hold on!" He said to her mind as he crouched down and sprung into the sky, flapping his massive wings hard. He rose with incredible speed for his size. Daten rose till the air was fresh and clear, smelling crisp and clean. He waited and flew gently in a line.

Snow looked to the girl in alarm, pulling off her beloved jacket and handing it to her. "Here, you can use this." The toxins coming off of Katuo's butterflies were already starting to effect her, as she felt incredibly dizzy. Dammit Earth-boy. This girl.. What was she? She smelled of blood and death. Danger, her instincts warned her.

Pandora looked at the girl and smiled,"Thank you.I'm Pandora.Who are you?"She said kindly accepting her jacket.Suddenly she was shocked when Daten picked her up sitting her on his shoulders.Before she even had time to react he took off into the sky.She couldn't believe how quickly he had grabbed her,and took off.She finally blushed,"Um...that was really unexpected but thank you Daten.Don't you think we should go back before we get in trouble?"She said softly and breathed in the fresh air.She was glad to be in the sky in the fresh air but she knew they had to return to school.

Last edited:
"We are fine as long as we are back in class by the bell" H turned slowly." I must make you feel kinda small....." He smiled a little.

-he watched as well then he saw the woman getting dizzy from the toxins he flew toward her and atemlt to encased her and himself in his large wings- please forgive me for this just it isn't safe to be in unknown pollon that the insects are emiting if you wish I can set you free.

She was relaxing now and she nodded,"Ok.So how long does gym last?"She said.Then she smiled,"Not really.You being four inches taller than me doesn't bother me.So why would your size bother me now?"She said gently laughing.Suddenly the skin near her shoulder blades began to itch really bad.It was uncomfortable,"Ugh...my back...it itches so bad.It's like I've been in poison ivy but is five times worse!"She said clenching her teeth.She started scratching her back uncontrollably but the itching wouldn't subside.The skin on her back was starting to feel tight and like something was in it.She couldn't understand what was going on.Her father hadn't told her anything about this,so what was going on.

The butterflies laughed manically and moved faster and faster. One butterfly shot out from the rest and was moving at such speed it zoomed past the scythe and rammed full force into Syphereon. The wound caused by the butterfly wasn't deep, but it was enough to draw blood and a trace amount of the poison got in him. "Oh, this isn't fun enough for you? Well then, allow me to add to your entertainment." At once all the butterflies instantly stopped moving, stopped producing the toxin, and were still. Then a laugh. Slowly the butterflies randomly echoing each other with the same demonic laugh. It was a sight horrifying enough to scare even the bravest of soldiers. Then the butterflies all came together and morphed into one gigantic creature. He looked human, with short blonde hair pale skin, however this creature had the same wings as the butterflies and long antenae sprouted from the top of this man's head. The espression upon this creatures face was one of pure madness. He jerked his head back in insane laughter before addressing his opponent. "My name is Shaiapouf. Katsuo no longer has any control over me." Pouf ripped giant razor claws from his back. "He can no longer hold me back from slaughtering you all!" Pouf burst out laughing and then he suddenly burst off, at over sixty mph in to the sky. "Come and get me if you can!" His voice rang out getting more and more distant by the second.

"dammit!" thought Syphereon. He knew his rightful duty as an angel was to protect all living beings that could not defend themselves. "Very well demon. Katsuo should've had better control of this. Since he doesn't, it's my duty to silence you and bring Katsuo back in control!" Syphereon started flying towards the creature and kicked the air to increase his speed. He was a ravenclaw, the son of death, the prince reaper, and a nephilim, protector of this realm and all realms. He would not be beaten. He screamed an angelic scream and directed the sound so that it would only hit Katsuo. His hieghtened sense of hearing should make him snap out of this and regain control of this damned creature. He caught up to the man and shot golden fire at him with his hand that was not controlling the scythe. Then he felt the effects of the poison kick in. He told peacemaker "transform into an irithium dagger! now!" she transformed and he immediately stabbed the dagger into his arm, numbing the effects of the poison.

Her skin was getting tighter and her back continued to itch nearly driving her out of her mind.She scratched cutting the back of her shirt,"I don't know...but the skin on my back...it feels tight and like something is under it! It's getting worse and...it's driving me crazy! "She said in between frantically scratching.

She was now struggling to deal with whatever was going on.Whatever was under her skin was stretching her skin and it was starting to hurt.She was breathing heavy and she started to cry out in pain.What was going on and why was it happening to her.She didn't understand it at all.

• Love
Reactions: Lycus
Pouf shot to the side just barely darting out of the way of the flames. He reared up his razors and swung at Syphereon with his full force.

Istra had taken cover by the bleachers when the worst of the fighting started. Her physiology would help her endure the worst of the toxin, but several of the assembled students had begun to succumb. Once Shaiapouf had broken free, just about everyone made a break for the bleachers or the far end of the room. He was still engaged in combat with Syphereon that was where his attention was focused. So far, none of the other students had joined in the duel, preferring not to draw the highly-destructive attention of the demon or the angel.

The angel. Well, Istra would have time to deal with that issue later.

The gym was significantly bigger on the inside than it looked from the hall, so there was room to run even though the doors were locked tight and defied all attempts to open them. Raye's transformation had effectively ended the obvious fighting elsewhere. Those who had collapsed who had friends had been dragged away to safer parts of the battlefield. There were a few skulking opportunists stabbing backs and cutting throats, but they were in full view of the rest of the student body and the poison was already taking affect on them as they struggled out of the affected zone.

There was little she could do here. She had no desire to go toe-to-toe with that thing, and practically everyone she'd spoken to was up in the sky. She wasn't going to collapse any time soon, but there were still desperate, violent students to worry about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Snow had fled long ago, hoping that if she passed out, it'd be where no one could find her. In the bleachers wasn't exactly a safe place, but she didn't have many options. Her blue eyes hazy, she trembled on her hands and knees, wishing she had thought of covering her airways.

She switched to her snow leopard form, somehow feeling safer that way and lied down, waiting for the effects of the toxin to disappear. I wonder where my jacket went?

Syphereon knew it was time to end this. He folded in his wings and dropped like a stone before the razors could hit him. He then opened his wings before he hit the ground and cursed in latin. Where was his Uncle Gabriel when he needed him? He reached into thin air and pulled out a mask made of a rare form of onyx and shaped like a skull and put it onto his face. His hair suddenly switched from being all white to all black. He now had a glowing black flame around him. Time slowed down and he flew behind the Demon and pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket known as a darkness seal. "This will end now!!! Submit, demon! Even you are no match for a reaper angel!" Syphereon activated the seal and threw it at the demon faster than any eye could see. All it had to do was hit him and Katsuo would be back to normal.

Yang stood near the bleachers, simply observing and taking note of the battle and the creatures wrecking havoc. Partially because of fascination, but more importantly because his conscience was wise in developing battle strategy, Take note of the actions now while they're showing off, and eliminate any surprise on the battlefield! His conscience cackled. It had taken all his will power to prevent him from taking over and joining the fray, or even just murdering random students as they ran from the scene. The toxin, although had taken effect on many of the students, some of which still laid on the floor passed out, didn't seem to effect him in the slightest. The only scent he could tell was a weird burning smell coming from around him. And here I was thinking they were friends He shrugged, looking back up to the intense aerial battle taking place Just goes to show you what this place is like He'd determined from the early murders that this place really was as malicious as the rumors let off. He inched along the bleachers, standing next to a girl he'd seen in class, Istra he believed her name to be, "We need to do something about this toxin." He recommended in an assertive tone. He figured he should probably tell someone of his plan before he did it, in case it backfired, "Do you think the gas is flamable?" Although the seriousness of the situation pressed down upon him like a weight, he couldn't help but to crack a smile.

Shaiapouf couldn't help but laugh at how serious Syphereon was being. This thing, this piece of paper would defeat him if they touched? Well then, they would just have to not touch. Instantly, Pouf's body broke into thousands of the smaller butterflies darting out of reach of the seal. A few of the butterflies were unlucky and were caught in the seal, there tiny bodies being ripped to shreds. The butterflies began spinning around Syphereon now, at such incredible speeds it would be nearly impossible to stop them.

Status
Not open for further replies.