Welcome to Underworld High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syphereon hopped out of his seat with delight. He was walking out the door by himself, dreading gym. My god, an entire class dedicated to maiming one another. Pure Blasphemy. Now he understood why his father had chosen this school. It was to see if he could make him into a warrior. He wouldn't budge. Never. He saw the girl, he believed her name was Istra, walking down the hall in front of him. So he ran to catch up to her."Hiya" he said with a grin when he had finally matched her pace.

Once class was finally over Pandora stood and walked out of class not to far behind Syphereon.Now they could talk,"Hey Syphereon!Can I ask you something?"She said trying to relax as much as she could.

Last edited:
He slowed down his pace so that he could match Pandora's. He looked her in the eyes and smiled. "ask me anything you want" he replied.

She was nervous and hoped that she wouldn't sound weird,"Well...I was wondering if you had any idea why my urge to feed vanished?I mean it happen until...you looked at me."She said.She had done the best she could to describe what had happened.She just hoped her best was good enough and that she didn't sound crazy.

Daten walked slowly by himself to his locker. The next period was gym, and the start of the killing season. As he opened his locker, he threw his bag into it. He pulled out his family lighter and a pack of cigarettes.After shoving those in his back pocket, he pulled his bow and dagger. Long and made of solid ebony wood, the bow could bring down most foes. Each of his arrows where tipped in dragon venom. Sheathing his dagger and slinging his bow and quiver on his back, Daten headed for gym.

-Esakreal walks in lost he thought to himself. "What is this awful place?....It excilerating" his Golden hues much like a lizzards ,scanned the area taking in everything curiosity filled his mind a crooked smile tugged at his face he brought a slinder long pale hand with black polished claw like fingernails to push through long sivler locks a satisfied sigh passed through his lips a low entrancing voice came from the mans mouth- This should prove to be quite the experience. -he chuckled some then moved to the main office his style was definitely out there today he wore a skin tight black tee with a chibi jack skelliton on the front long black trip jeans chains dangling from both pants legs black combat boots snug on his feet he stood at a mere 5 7 in his current form on top the odd out fit the male wore black lipstick, eyeliner and eye shadow the back of his hair dangled at the middle of his back bouncing behind him as he walked he wanted to enrol but how?-

As Daten was walking to gym, he saw a new student walking around like he was lost. He was going to brush him off, but then he saw another student come around the corner with a throwing knife drawn and held back to throw." Hey watch out!" Daten shouted, lunging forward knocking the kid in all black out of the way. As he lunged at him, Daten pulled his bow off his back and nocked and arrow. The knife, aimed for the new kid, grazed his right shoulder, leaving a nasty cut. Before the assailant could turn to leave, Daten let his arrow fly. It pierced the assailants throat, killing him instantly.

With the threat gone, Daten turned and faced the kid. Standing slightly taller then him at 5' 11", his crimson eyes glowed fiercely and his tail twitched irritated." Kid you have got to be careful around here. People prey on the unsuspecting first." Daten looked down at the boy.

-being knocked down pissed asakrel off he glared at the simi taller his golden hues seeming to call forth all the boys fears and nightmare's standing up and dusting himself off- allow me to repay the favor. -another student with a battle axe came charging toward daten asakrel grabbed the boys shoulders using him as a springboard he leapt over the child a black acid building up in asakrels mouth when the acid buildt up to about the size of a beach ball he spat it at the Axe wielding student the acid connected onto the male instantly desovling his face and killing him- I'm asakrel and though I'm thankful don't save me again. -the males voice was cold and unforgiving-

"A cold creul killer with no remorse, I like that. How about you join my guild?"

Hearing Pandora's question Syphereon chuckled. "It's a skill I picked up from my father. He usually uses it to calm someone before he engages the kill. I use it when I sense undesirable emotions or darkness in a room. I looked at you and your urges were silenced because I unknowingly told them to stop with my eyes. I'm not saying you'll never have to feed, it's part of your nature, but I can help it so your bloodlust doesn't harm as many people as it usually would."

-an eye brow was raised at the other boys expense who was this kid and what was a guild- I havent even enrolled yet and already I have a groupie. -he laughs some then looked at him- Tell me where to enroll and I'll think about it.

With a final look at the red haired boy, Snow gave a worried smile. "This may be the last time I see you. Goodbye." Pulling her jacket hood back up, she hid her tail once again and ran off to the gym, intending on simply hiding somewhere she wouldn't be found.

Katsuo slowly made his way to the gym, opening the big metal doors and walked inside. He smelled many of the same students that were in his first period as well. He made his way over to a girl who he hadn't talked to before. "Hey, there. How's it going?" He stuck out a hand.

After noting that this wasn't a good place to remain inconspicuous, she shook his hand carefully. Her hood was down but she didn't really care, they were far from the strangest thing here. "As well as one would expect in a school like this." She sighs quietly, quickly releasing his hand.

Katsuo laughed. "Wow, you have very soft hands. Mmm. Uh, sorry if that sounded a little creepy. I don't know why I said that." He quickly looked down to hide the embarrassment clearly showing on his face.

She looked away as well, but smiled a little. "My ears are softer." Wait... Taking a small sniff, she realized this was the earth-smelling boy she had intended to keep away from."Katsuo, correct?"

"Yes, and you are Snow, correct? A very beautiful name, it suits you well." Katsuo inhaled deeply and drank in the scent this girl was giving off.

Snow smelled like her name, simply that and coldness. And perhaps a bit of an animalistic sort of scent. "Are you.. Smelling me?" Sure she had done the same, but it had been subtle.

Katsuo took a step back shocked that he had been caught. "Um, what? N-no that would be, uh, weird right? I, uh well. My, umm, in my culture, well it's simply, you just smell nice, and I well..." Katsuo stammered out while a thin red color appeared on his face.

She practically radiated amusement, unsure of why she enjoyed seeing the boy so flustered. "My hearing is extremely sensitive, as is my sense of smell. Yours is oddly pleasant and welcoming." Figuring it was only fair, she admitted she had done the same,

Status
Not open for further replies.