Welcome to Underworld High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syphereon took his Scythe and sliced at the butterflies. Shit, he needed help. "Hey everyone who's still conscious! this isn't a battle between just me and him anymore! I need your help. Some of you might think i'd be better off dead, then just kill me later! but right now i need all the help i can get!!!" oh god he hoped some people would help. These butterflies would kill everything.

Istra whipped around to face Yang and backed off a pace or two, raising her hands. She relaxed a little when she saw he wasn't trying to attack her outright, but she remained wary. "Do we even know that it's flammable?" she said, keeping one eye on the aerial carnage going on above them.

Istra had a nasty bruise on one cheek from where she'd been caught by an unlucky back-swing with a club. A little black ichor oozed out of center where it had broken the skin. Istra's head throbbed and her former fear and desire to hide were rapidly being replaced with outright anger. "What we need is a nice, big, splashy ball of fire right in the middle of that swarm." Now that she was actually thinking about it and not running scared, she would have to get involved in the fight against this thing. It was going to kill everyone in the room otherwise. When the beast was properly put together, it was quick and strong, but not impossible to hit. As a group, it was difficult to pin down but fairly fragile. She was about to say something else to Yang, she wasn't quite sure what, when she was cut off by a cry from above.

Syphereon was calling for help. Istra bit her lip, considered running away, but he was going to die if she didn't help him. "Just do something, all right?" she hissed at Yang. "If you have magic, use it."

Istra gritted her teeth, and the bony spines protruding from her back began to pulse and quiver. There was a wet tearing sound, a splatter of black ichor, and four long, muscular appendages burst out her back. Each was segmented in a dozen places and Sharp metallic protrusions fanned out of them and as Istra flexed they shed their coating of black-flecked slime and reached full extension. The tips of her fingers began to elongate and sharpen, extending into wicked metal claws. Her steel feathers hummed and stretched, then began to slide up and down her wiggling secondary limbs, purring like the blades of a chainsaw. Dust and wreckage were kicked up around her as she lifted into the air, angling her wings without the need to flap them. She resembled nothing so much as some kind of horrible alien craft as she rocketed towards the swarm of butterflies, twirling and spinning along a crazy trajectory that would hopefully be difficult to predict and would shred as many of the butterflies as possible.

The sudden aggression made Yang take a couple steps back from the girl. He watched with a disturbed expression as she transformed into the strange creature, not saying a word as she jumped into the sky and began tearing apart the lethal swarm of butterflies, Are you gonna take that? If it were me, I'd rip out her throat. His conscience tried to convince him, Not the time. "A ball of fire eh?" He grinned, "How convenient" His fire red hair seemed to glow with excitement at the thought of using his powers. "It's been a while, but I'm sure I've not forgotten the old man's techniques" He walked to the center of the battlefield on the ground, ignoring the smell of burning toxin around him. "Here we go" He knelt down into an athletic stance, holding his hands close to his body. In between his hands a swirling red vortex began to form. The area around him began to glow a hot volcanic red as the vortex grew larger in his hands. The area around him grew in temperature, burning up any that stood too close. The ball of fire began to grow larger and larger, so much so that he had to switch his stance and hold the burning ball above his head. He could smell an unfamiliar smell to most, the smell of burning cement under his feet, "Looks like it's hot enough!" He grunted under the weight of the vortex, "Here we go!" He closed his hands together, and momentarily the burning aura around him vanished as the ball was compressed, then, just as soon as it had dissipated, He rose his hands launching the large ball of fire, which now burnt an astonishing blue. The heat of the ball was so great that even in the short time it was in his hands, he'd sunk 10 feet into the burning cement underneath him. The ball of fire flew into the air until it was about level with the combat, "Watch out!" He yelled, then snapped his fingers. The ball of fire imploded, sending out a lethal aura of blue flame from it's center that pulsated through the air, a hard to avoid move. On the ground, Yang smiled, before collapsing in the crater he'd created.

Syphereon was blocking attack after attack but knew the poison was still it's way through his veins, the dagger would only keep it that way for so long. He was about to collapse when his atttention was slightly averted by a girl, he believed her name to be Istra transformed into something that was litterally undescribable. "great, another demon to fight. He was gonna die, he was sure of it." he though to himself. but then, all of a sudden it appeared she was attacking the butterfly man. woah she was helping. A demon? helping him... wow he never thought he'd see this day. All of a sudden a boy shouted "look out" so syphereon folded in his wings and dropped to the ground. landing gently on the ground just as a giant fireball was launched into the air.

'Ha look at them. Rachel take notes. For we can find there weakness and finish them.' 'Finish them? No I just made friends with some of them. For example Kastuo is a king, he's the earth boy.' 'I know who he is. You can't make friends remember? You just have to out live these fools.' 'Fools? Why would you call them fools? They haven't done anything stupid yet, like messing with the wrong teacher, kid, or even gone to the office of no return. They just want to show off let them.' 'Fine but be ready. Do you see the one on the bleachers? Notice him keeping a close eye studying them. Don't dare show off any of what we can truly do than what you may already have. Let him deal with the show offs if you must, but if he challenges you wait before you make your move. Also don't forget I'm here. I can help for if you remember I have in the past.' 'I'll be ready. And I do remember you did help. I'll except your advice this time for now.' 'Good that's all I ask.' Rachel looked back near Mr. Inator she noticed that he was toying with some device. 'Huh not again. I'll have to stay away from him as well in case that device blows up like always.' She looked at the bleachers to see if there was an empty spot not to close to many people because usually she sat alone ever since an instead from last year of almost getting killed. She found some were under the bleachers that would work until the bell for gym to begin rang. It was in the very back near the right corner which appeared to be in complete darkness. 'Good I'll bend in well there. That shouldn't draw much attention to me if any.'

Mr. Inator

'Hmm... I wonder were Rachel's off to? Oh well. Why should I care? My latest invention the Kill Enemy Student Within a 20 Yard Radius Inator will take care of any threats if she is or isn't one and she's to close to me. That's kinda a long name. I'll call it the Kill Enemy Student Inator, or maybe just the K.E.SW.T.Y.R.Inator. Yeah that's genius it's perfect. They'll never expect it.' Mr. Inator went back to his new inator, and began to make sure if there were any twinks needed before gym began.

By now her skin had reached it's stretching limit and it began to split open near her shoulder blades.Whatever was in her back was starting to come out and it was causing her back to start bleeding,"It hurts really bad now...and something feels like it's coming out of my back! What is happening to me?!"She said crying out in pain.She wished that it would stop but it only continued to get worse,'Father...I really wish that you were here with me right now...'She thought trying to fight through whatever was going on.All she knew was that something was coming out of her back and the itching had been replaced by terrible pain.Daten was still flying around outside in his dragon form with the vamon female.

Last edited:
As soon as Syphereon dropped from the sky, the butterflies came together and formed into Shaiapouf once again. And then it came, the great ball of fire. Pouf looked down seeing the flames and his laugh of insanity stopped. For thenfirst time since the fight began Pouf lost the smile on his face. "Fuck..." And then it hit. The flames shooting into him, melting him alive. Pouf screamed in agony as his body was cooked alive being completely destroyed in every possible way. The great flames disintegrated him until absolutely nothing was left but the echo of his screams.

'HAhaha! Serve's him right!' 'No it doesn't! Why do you always find such things amusing. I hope our eyes are being disheveled. Katsuo please gain back control.' 'See the powers of the dark side Rachel. If the boy has lived lets help your friend Kastuo who is now Shaiapouf finish him.' 'No Katsuo had promised that he wouldn't kill him so if he's not dead we must help him not die. And we need to think of a way to calm Katsuo.' 'Clam him but why this is much better.' 'No it's not.' 'Yes it is. If you don't think so and your not to late then be my guest. Go into the middle of a fight and stop it. Good luck on not unleashing are full demonic potential in the process.' 'Fine! I will!' Rachel walked out from the bleachers closer to were the to boys were, Katsuo still being there. But she wasn't sure of the other boy. As she got closer her eyes began to turn a dark blood red. She stopped before she was to close that she might have been next, but close enough that if she needed to she would come up with a way to maybe stop this fighting, or at least postpone it. *Gulp*

The fireball completely obliterated Shaiapouf once he'd reconstituted. Thankfully, he'd solidified by the time the spell struck him, shielding her from the worst of the heat. She managed to beat out the few fires that sprung up in her clothes and on her hair, pinwheeled, rolled twice, and touched down near where the ash from the blast had landed. Her skin felt hot and itchy from where she'd been flash-fried in the shockwave, but uncomfortable was better than dead. Shaiapouf had been totally consumed, but it was possible that someone or something was left behind. If Katsuo was alive, he'd managed to terrify and enrage every student in the room. His little display, especially the way he had been throwing poison all over the place, would only be considered an accident by the most friendly and merciful of students.

Istra had expected that some of her classmates might have their greater powers sealed off, and having a dangerous second side or alternate personality with special powers wasn't unheard of. Most of the people who had them were a little better at keeping it under control, and she had half a mind to enter the hazy cloud of smoke and ash and... Well, maybe breaking his neck would be a bit too much. Shaiapouf and Katsuo were separate entities, after all. Was it really Katsuo's fault if his more dangerous half broke free? Well, considering that he'd opened his fight with Syphereon by stabbing himself in the chest and releasing the swarm of butterfiles, yes, it was his fault.

Katsuo awoke with a loud gasp, sucking in breath. Katsuo stood up before quickly realizing all of his clothes were gone. His body had reconstructed but his clothes had not. "Uh, oh. I really hope the other students don't see me like this." All that he had left was his book of summons and his dagger. Because Shaiapouf had died, Katsuo would no longer be able to summon, and become him. "Damn, well I still have twelve other beasts. Although, Pouf was my only aerial one."

Daten smelled the blood from Pandora's wound that had opened and and heard her cry. He quickly turn and flapped his wings hard heading back to the school. As he approached the school, he flew upward some. Daten then tucked his wing, falling straight down toward the courtyard. His speed was so great, there was a whistling sound he made as he fell. Anyone on the ground could hear it. Daten hoped no one was in the courtyard, and that he could help Pandora in time.

Pandora was in pain but she held on tight while Daten fell down toward the school courtyard.Whatever was coming out of her back felt like they were about to burst out at any second.She gritted her teeth from the pain and did her best not to dig her nail like claws into Daten.
The last thing she wanted was to hurt him but the pain was really getting to her.

She continued to breath heavy as blood ran down her back she was sure her shirt was soaking it up.Her favorite Disturbed shirt had been ruined because it had been cut up and soaked with blood.Although she was in pain she had to admit that she was mourning the loss of her shirt.She tried to hold it in but she couldn't,"This really sucks...my favorite Disturbed shirt is ruined."She said sadly.She knew she should be more focused on what was happening but it was horrible.

'See there fine.' 'They may look fine but it doesn't mean there fine. I think I saw Katsuo land over there should we look?' 'Maybe, but why should we? Do you wish to battle him Rachel?' 'No of course not, but because he was nice to me earlier after our little outburst. I thought maybe we should check on him like he did me.' 'This isn't you trying to make friends again is it?' 'In a way maybe.' Rachel walked a little ways to were she thought she last saw Katsuo and then she stopped before she was exactly were he was. 'Why are you going like this?' 'Like what?' 'Are eyes are still red and everything else you normally hide. Aren't you going to seal my features?' 'Maybe the eyes and horns would be wise, but other than that not really.' 'Oh okay. Well I guess the eyes are fine we both prefer purple but let the horns stay.' 'Fine I'll just make sure the hood stay's up will just show our eyes.' 'I guess I'm fine with that.' 'Good because we might not comprise other wise.' 'Yeah your right.' Rachel took a deep breath and relaxed so that her eyes went back to there normal color. She then made sure her face was mostly hidden by her hood. 'There. Now were could he have landed exactly?' She began to look around for Katsuo. "Katsuo where are you? Are you okay?"

"Uh, don't-don't come over here!" Katsuo quickly tried to cover himself with his book. "I'm fine, thanks for the concern. So, uh, you-you can just leave now!"

"Oh...oh okay? Are you sure your fine?" Rachel stood were she was not moving away for the concern in Katsuo's voice made her stay there, but she did turn in the opposite direction of where he was.

Syphereon folded in his wings and slipped on his trench coat. He was pissed. He took off his mask and let it drop into the portal from where he got it. He walked towards Katsuo with rage. Completely ignoring the girl next to him.

"What the hell was that?! You put everyone in this school at risk! You almost killed me! Don't use powers you can't control, earthboy! I hope the teachers kill you for your dumbass mistakes."

with that Syphereon walked back into the school, not saying a word to anyone as he headed to his next class.

'What's wrong with him?' 'Not everyone can control there powers completely. I mean think about us were the same but think much different.' 'Yeah your right.' Rachel watched the boy leave. And still not turning because of what Katsuo had told her. "It's okay if you can control all your powers not everyone can. There are some things of my abilities that I still can not control. And the part about not using them well I still would."

"Y-yes, I'm quite sure that I'm fine." Syphereon stormed up in anger and yelled at Katsuo and quickly stormed off before he could reply. If he'd given Katsuo a moment to respond Katsuo would've told him that he never even did lose control. He's only unable to control what his creatures say. Pouf told him that he would kill them all but Katsuo never had any intention of allowing that to happen. 'Wow that Sypehereon guy certainly is an asshole'

Daten hurtled downward, nearing the ground. At the last second he unfurled his wings slowing him down some, but not completely. As he hit the ground, his massive size along with his speed, shook the entire schoolyard." Help! Pandora is hurt and need a healer! Anyone please!" Daten shouted, but it only came out like a massive roar. He forgot only certain people could understand his thoughts. These people were said to be his riders, he was to choose one to ride him." No one in this school could be a rider, no one can help me if they don't know what I'm saying!" Daten roared again, scared for Pandora.

Istra rubbed her the bridge of her nose with her fingers as she overheard what Katsuo had just said. The pale creature retracted her bladed appendages with a snap and approached him, picking her way around rubble and unconscious students. Now that the period had ended, those who were conscious had fled the gym. Some of the braver ones shot looks at Katsuo as they left, though there were plenty who were busy dragging their fallen friends or guildmates to the school infirmary and plenty more who wouldn't even look at him. None of them had any way of knowing who or what had been control. The only person in the room who knew what was going on in Katsuo's head was Katsuo. Almost everyone else had been exposed to his poison and was suffering for it.

She was about to approach him, tell him off, or at least try to engage in some kind of meaningful dialogue when the rafters shook with Daten's roaring. Istra abandoned her campaign to reason with the young demon summoner--Earth powers seemed like the least notable thing about him now--and sprinted towards the dragon, hands outstretched. "Easy, Daten!" she called out. "You're going to deafen us! What's wrong? What's going on?" She stomped her foot, hands balling into fists. She had neglected to retract her metal claws and a trickle of black ichor oozed from between her fingers. "We already had one person change shape and go crazy dammit, so would you calm down and make sense already?" She was shouting by this point, her high, clear voice barely cutting through the roars.

Status
Not open for further replies.