Welcome to Underworld High

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Um..Okay. I'm not sure were the teacher is but this one does have a reputation for being fashionable late. They should be here soon." And with that Rachel turned to face the door and as if on cue in came the teacher. "Good afternoon class sorry I'm late but there was businesses for me to take care of censoring a student. I will now begin to take attendance."

Kieran smirked. The timing was perfect. As soon as the teacher had been mentioned, the door opened. Kieran pulled back a seat and sat down in it, as he watched the teacher make the short path to the front desk and begin scuffling with random scrap paper which probably meant something when put into correct order. The pain was slowly fizzing away, but it was still there. I should have known better. It's been a long time since I've had to read somebody's mind. I think I may need to practise a little more.

Rachel began to quickly put up her picture before the teacher could see it was out. And she garbed out a note book just in case for any notes or work. The teacher began to call out names once she had everything together and was checking on a piece of paper who was present, absence, and possible who had died. And once she had called everyone she typed everything on the computer and then she said. "Hello class my name is Mrs. Jones. I am your geometry teacher for this semester. I wish all of you the best of luck on surviving the school year. I maybe be late sometimes to class but don't worry I will start keeping things for you to do on the board. Do not be late to class I will find out some way or another." She had turned and faced Rachel when she said this. "I will hope those of you who were late today realize this and understand to try harder in the future. Also I don't mind you drawing, talking or any thing else as long as it is when I have nothing for you and you are done with class work and that it will not disturber the other students. No fighting in class for this is not Gym or Free Period so I would advice against it or else. Now if you fallow all of this I'm sure you will begin to enjoy my class. Now I did have much planed but because I was late I will give you a basic geometry sheet on perimeter I'm sure you have learned some about perimeter in an earlier math class. But if you have any questions feel free to raise your hand and ask me. Once your done you are free to talk, etc... Just no fighting. Thank you." The teacher began to give the students a math work sheet. 'Wow I can't believe she knew along with me drawing. I'll have to do better or try to make my absence harder to notice.' Mrs. Jones gave Rachel her paper and a strong hard look before moving to the next student. 'She worries me just a little bit. I wonder why? Wow this sheet easy I'll just be a few seconds.' Rachel began to work on the sheet and soon after she had it she was done. 'There. And so far no distractions. Well if I ignore the fact that the boy who I was talking to tried to enter my mind. I hope he's okay I'm not sure even though he said it was just a headache.'

He watched the woman at the front of the class begin to lecture them on their punctuality before deciding it was best to hand out work sheets rather than actually teach. This didn't bother him one single bit. His head was aching too much for him to listen to her droning on about angles and circles and whatnot. When she handed him his sheet, he looked down at the thin piece of paper with a perplexed look. He was surprised by how simple the mathematics was here. He sighed, refusing to pick up his pen, as he knew that completing a basic task like this was beyond his interests. It was an insult to his intelligence, and to probably everyone else in the room's. Instead, he lowered his head to the table so that his forehead rested on the wooden desk and he closed his eyes. The pain was dying away now, but it was still there. I might give it another go later, but for now, I need to rest. He then allowed his mind to slowly drift away.

Geometry Teacher Taylor Jones

Taylor went to her desk once she had passed out all the papers. She new that they were easy and that some students probable wouldn't do them but she would deal with that tomorrow. For now she was tried from separating two students who ended up fighting in her last class before the bell rang. 'Man I hope this period goes better. The first day seems like not only the longest but the most deaths which for us teachers can make it the hardest. Lets see who all do I seem to have in my class. Hmm... A half demon, a few shape shifters, a vampire or two. A boy who covers his face with a hood I wonder what he is. And there is a few others I'm interested to learn more about. This will be a great and interesting year.' She looked over around the class and then began to take care of a few things on the computer.

Rachel

'Hmm... Now what? I know I'll go back to the drawing.' Rachel pulled back out her art book and went back to seeing what might need to be improved. 'I don't see anything. But maybe one of the others might.' Rachel closed her eyes and began to fine her center for she had once more entered meditation but she knew that the bell would have to be able to be heard for her to get out of the trance. She found her self in the center of her mind. 'Hmm... Who should I try first? Not rage, or happy. Maybe Intelligence, or brave. I'll try Intelligence first she's usually a big help and maybe we can play a quick game of chess.' Rachel walked over to a yellow door and opened it. She went in and found Intelligence reading a book. 'Hello Rachel. How are you?' 'I'm good. And you?' 'I'm good. So what bring you here today? Is it the picture or the boy?' 'It's the picture. What makes you think the boy?' 'Ah... It's because he tried to get in your head I thought you would come to ask what I thought.' 'Oh... Well that thought did accord to me but I was going to put it to the side unless he tried again.' 'I'm sure he might, but right now I don't think you need to worry he has been drained if you didn't notice from his first attempt.' 'I did notice but I don't understand why.' 'Ah... I'm not sure either but I think it might be he is either out of practice or he has never tried on someone aware such as our self.' 'Ah... I see. I don't know maybe just maybe.' 'Are you thinking maybe it's the second? Or the first?' 'I think the second.' 'Ah so do I. We may find out latter for I know the headache might not last much longer.' 'Good I'm glad to know that he should be fine.' 'Yes of course. Now how about a game of chess? Before I tell you if we forgot something on the picture.' 'That sounds fair to me. Let's play and I think we know who will win.' 'I'm not sure we both have been practicing and we never cheat so this should be very interesting.' 'I agree.' Both Rachel and Intelligence sat down for a game of chess.

Teacher Taylor Jones

She finished most of the things she needed to on the computer. She looked a back at the class and noticed that some were sleeping. 'I hope they finished there work by tomorrow if they haven't yet or they'll be sorry.Oh well.' She once more began to do things on the computer and plan for tomorrow's lesson. She was thinking about go over some of Algebra 1 to see what the students remembered from it. And then maybe some more simple sheets to finish up the day they could be extra credit. And she thought about maybe officially starting geometry on day three.

Last edited by a moderator:
Syphereon walked into the math class late hoping the teacher would put two and two together and see that with the demon ichor on his face and the cut right under his eye, that he was clearly attacked by something. He did not even make eye contact with the teacher as he sat in his desk and layed his head on it and uttered a sigh of relief. "Damn this school, i'll be lucky to make it through the week alive." he said to himself.

ivek cracked his neck as he entered the school. "just my luck" he sighed. he has just been sent here for causing trouble in the normal schools now he is sent here because 'this is your test' ashe remembers his father saying before he was sent off to this school now nivek enters not knowing what to expect.

Geometry Teacher Taylor Jones.

Mrs. Jones looked up form her desk as another demon walked in. She stood up and walked over to were he went and it just so happened that it was near Rachel who also had her eyes closed. 'This will be fun to demons both already starting out with a bad reputation.' She put the paper that she had already passed out and examined the boy's face. "Don't be late again if you can help it boy. Do you understand? And your not the only one who arrived late to class today. So your lucky I'm just in a warning mood."

Rachel

"Ha check mate!" Rachel exclaimed to Intelligence. "Yes very good. I'll have to answer your questions latter though I'm afraid." "Why?" "Class is almost over and well. The teacher sounds mad again." "Great. Why is it always me?" "I don't know but will continue are conversation latter. You know were to find me." "Yes alright." Rachel let herself exit meditation. She opened her eyes and saw that Mrs. Jones was real close and then noticed a boy who she didn't remember being there when she had arrived. 'I figured I was the latest. I guess I was wrong.' She just watched the conversation between the two begin to unfold.

nivek looked around not know where to go or what classes he has so he justy walks in. nivek roams the halls trying to figure out where he is suposed to be.

Malic is brought into the school in a straight jacket and a mask by two orderlies who undo the straight jacket before quickly running out of the school.He scans his surroundings with his golden yellow eyes wildly darted from place to place then he begins to insanely laugh,"So many new people to play with.Let's see how high of a body count I can get before lunch."He says then removes his mask.Once it's off the male with white medium length hair that frames his face madly grins revealing his vampire fangs.Then he sniffs the air,"Oh my...my favorite play thing Pandora is here!Could this get any better?! I'm sure she's gonna die when she sees me..."He darkly says before chuckling.Then he begins wandering down the hall running his left hand along lockers as he goes,"Hey everyone! I'm here...and I'm ready to learn!"He says then grins madly.

Status
Not open for further replies.