Welcome to Underworld High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katsuo sighed and nodded his head. "Well, well, well aren't you an interesting one. I'm glad I decided to talk to you. Well, I welcome the compliment to my smell. I find your smell to be intoxicating and deeply entrancing. Since my species has no sight, physical beauty is determined by smell. And I think that you smell very beautiful. If you don't mind me saying."

"I don't mind it, it's appreciated I suppose." Beauty based on scent? That was a strange thought. She wondered what that would be like, and decided to pay more attention to her nose. "What is your species?" Was that rude? She hoped not.

"I am a Dreox. A small species that mainly exists in the royality and nobles of the nearbly kingdom Aerth. We control the powers of earth, although what exactly we control differs from Dreox to Dreox. I personally control-well, I think it would be more entertaining if I showed you." Katsuo gave a bright smile to the girl.

"Dreox.." She repeated the word curiously, sitting up straight and watching him. "I'll admit, I'm curious now." Again it felt like she was tempting fate. Fraternizing was not what she was supposed to be doing.

"If your in this building your enrolled kid, so be careful and try not to die." Daten then turned and walked away heading into the gym. Upon entering, he saw Katsuo and Snow. Daten decided to atleast try and make friends with them. As he walked toward them, a student with a broadsword noticed him and rushed at him, giving a loud war yell.'idiot, you don't yell before a attack.' Daten thought as the student closed in. Once close enough the student swung his sword. Daten sidestepped, then plunged his hand which had phased to his scales and claws straight through the students chest ripping out his heart.

"Wait right here and watch this!" Katsuo walked over to a nearby student and tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me, sir, but would you care to fight to the death?"

The other student, being twice the size of Katsuo laughed at him. "Sure, boy. I'll fight you."

The crowd cleared leaving space for Katsuo and the bigger student. Katsuo turned his face to Snow and blew her a kiss before turning back to the other student. "The name's Katsuo. Remember that name for it will be the name of the man who kills you. Take that name with you to Hell and think of it often during your eternal torture."

Katsuo pulled a dagger and a notebook out of his sidebag. With the knife he cut his left index finger and drew a symbol on the book with the blood. As Katsuo drew he began chanting words and the cross tattoo on his forehead began to glow. Katsuo placed the book back in his bag and stabbed himself in the heart with the knife.

Katsuo's body fell to the floor with a thud and the other student began laughing. Then, a monsterous creature arose from the ground and roared out. The bigger student screamed and tried to run, but it was too late. The earth monster devoured him, ripping his body to pieces.

Once the student was dead, the earth broke apart and fell off the creature leaving Katsuo standing in it's wake. Katsuo walked over to her smiling. "Pretty cool, huh?"

"Well then." -the male walks in wondering where to go what his classes were and how he enrolled so easily and what this schools purpose was-

Snow looked from where the boy once stood, then back to Katsuo. That was... Frightening to say the least. Her heart was hammering in her chest. Only from watching. And just after Daten had killed another boy as well, holding his opponent's heart in his hand. Death after death it seemed.

Powerful allies, or dangerous enemies... Exhaling a bit shakily, she returned her attention to Katsuo. "Extremely intimidating, but impressive nonetheless. I wouldn't have thought that a boy with such a stature was so deadly."

Katsuo puts his hand on Snow's shoulder. "Are you ok? You know you don't have anything to be afraid of I would never hurt you. Or let anyone hurt you."

-the male let out an outrageous chuckle as he saw so many deaths he couldn't help but wonder where these the alies he was searching for to strengthen the Young clan he was rapidly building up from the ground up his goal was simply build an army take over the world but love and respect is not earned with mean looks and dark secrets so he would befriend the three in front of him he softened his demeanor then approched- that was quite the show by the way.

Her tail swished back and forth as she examined his hand on her shoulder. He was attempting to reassure her? "Thank you, and yes, I'm fine." She considered showing him her other form until the unknown person approached. Of course she sniffed at him, but sensed he was only excited. Who was he? Clearly not a student that was in her first class.

Daten joined Katsuo and Snow, having seen Katsuo's ability." I agree, and Esakrel we meet again." He nodded at the boy, being respectful.

Katsuo smiled and gently took his hand off of Snow's shoulder so as not to cause her any discomfort. 'I think... I might have a crush on this girl... but, but how can I? I should just ignore it. I'm a king after all. There's some girl out there that I have already been betrothed to, however much I don't love her.' Katsuo was brought out of his thoughts when he noticed the two boys aproaching. "Hey, long time no see. Well for me, no see." Katsuo laughed.

-he raises a brow at the girl who sniffed him he was a little confused he let his fork tounge slid out flickering in front of the girl she was unknown to him he'd never met someone of her species materfact he hadn't met many other species but dragons and Draco mancers like himself- hello can I help you?

Rachel realized that the bell had rang. She didn't really listen much to the teacher of her home room. She just mostly heard his name for she was thinking about gym and the question of joining a guild. 'I don't think I'd be suitable for a guild. Oh well I better get to gym I'll teleport it's much quicker. It will also make the other side of me happy.' She stood up and then let her self be swept up by darkness the next she was in gym. She looked around and saw a few from homeroom. 'Great I hope I don't have to kill someone I just meet. Oh look there's the boy from last year. Never thought he would make it this long. I think he called himself Mr. Inator.' 'Yeah that was his name. If he doesn't get killed soon by his own invention you should save him from his own pain, misery, and disappointment.' 'No I don't need to do that. Someone else can just not me.' 'Yes you give in to me. You know you'll love it. Why are you so afraid?' 'I'm not afraid. I just don't think I would feel right killing him unless he attacked me first.' 'Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you Rachel.' Rachel went closer to Mr. Inator to see what he might do. She also didn't feel like being near the entering crowd.

(Mr. Inator was a character I made for a creative challenge. I don't plan on keeping him long though promise.)

"Hey Katsuo" Daten said, setting his hand on the boys shoulder. Hesmilrd at Snow in a polite way. He noticed Esakarel forked tongue." Esakrel, I don't mean to be rude, but what are you?"

No that's not rude I'm a Draco mancer this is my human form. Why you ask daten ?

"A Draco mancer, as in a dragon controller and the ability to enhance yourself and a dragons power?"

Syphereon stood by the exit door, a little shooken up. Woah. Katsuo is..... badass. Daten was impressive as well. Maybe I should show off my skills as well. Syphereon reached into the solid wall next to him and pulled out his scythe, Peacemaker. "Hello, Syphereon." said the scythe made of ivory and metal. "Hey. Wanna fight someone?" he asked. "Yes" said the scythe. "Very well" he said. "Hey listen up! Who wants to spar outside!!! No killing one another! Just a spar!" he yelled.

Katsuo heard Syphereon's challenge and he gladly accepted. "Hey, Sypher. Would you care to battle against me? I can't guarantee you'll live."

Status
Not open for further replies.