Welcome To The DWMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he did, but i am talking about a guy who does it regurarly.

How about both? I did this idea in another rp like this and found that i really liked it.

How about both? I did this idea in another rp like this and found that i really liked it.
Eating a weapon's form is difficult, and indigestible, so, you could really only eat one form. However, souls can be eaten infinitely, unless you are a meister. This causes the occurrence of a dark weapon*.

*if said souls are good/ not on shinigami's list.

Eating a weapon's form is difficult, and indigestible, so, you could really only eat one form. However, souls can be eaten infinitely, unless you are a meister. This causes the occurrence of a dark weapon*.

*if said souls are good/ not on shinigami's list.

But if he cant hurt their normal form it is kinda hard to get their soul? Havent read the manga in awhile so i am kinda rusty...

I mean a weapon's weapon form... you can kill anyone's human form and take their soul.

Clockwork has responded and we're working on our bit. Krieg hasn't responded.

This looks like a awesome rp I love Soul eater ive seen all the anime episodes though its been awhile. It looks like ChaosMage needs a partner, a weapon I believe? If so I would like to be her partner =) Ill make a CS for a weapon soon.

Student
Name: Doragon Yoru
Class: Weapon
Appearance:
Human form, ignore the cards lol.
tumblr_m3in42f6Qk1r9qpe1o1_1280.jpg
Weapon form
Sword_of_Fire_by_Morthian.jpg He puts off a blood red aura, theres 2 of him also.
Personality: Doragon has a bit of a hot head personality to him, hes nice and friendly though a bit cocky. But when hes challenged (which hes always up for) he gets really fired up and tends not to hold back going all out. He has a generally laid back attitude not taking much to heart, but when you really piss him off or threaten his friends he gets deadly serious. Causing his laid back attitude to turn into fierce and dangerous almost bloodthirsty. It takes a bit to calm him down when in that state.

Partner (character and it's player): Seradandi Klik, ChaosMage.

Skills: When in weapon form he becomes 2 swords with red auras. His hilt will burn anyone he hasnt consented to that tries to wield him. He has a hidden power but it hasnt awakened yet. (If thats okay)

History: Doragon has always felt different from others, living in the human world everything felt weird to him. People were too calm or greedy, it didnt matter he just never felt settled. He found out he was a weapon when one day a bunch of punk guys were bullying and beating on him in school, unable to take it anymore he felt a surge within him and next thing he knew he was laying on the ground in 2 swords. After a minute of trying to calm himself down he turned back to human form and ran home.

A week later he was accepted into DWMA, he felt relieved that he had a place to go and a purpose. But also nervous on finding someone to wield him, especially someone he liked or would get along with.

Last edited:
hahaha...this got interesting very fast. Insanity, we're always accepting new people. Go ahead and apply. :)

My character can work with either scarletta or Kaltao. It doesn't matter to me. :)

hahaha...this got interesting very fast. Insanity, we're always accepting new people. Go ahead and apply. :)

My character can work with either scarletta or Kaltao. It doesn't matter to me. :)
Hehe from one rp to the next it seems ChaosMage XD

Status
Not open for further replies.