Welcome To The DWMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey senpai, what do you mean by " full parts to conversations" in the pms?

hey senpai, what do you mean by " full parts to conversations" in the pms?

like this.

Your character:
TEXTTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXT

Partner:
REPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLY

Yours again:
REPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLY

your conversation. back and forth talk. Select your partner player's name, and "Start conversation" to write the conversation, and after they are done, post it. It condenses things.

aha..i see. My apologies...i shall try and do that in the future.

That mission sounds like the jack the ripper mission

I was thinking the same thing, That were the serial murder title came from. The only thing different i made Buffalo do something with the skin of its victims, You got to admit, Its description fits his name. I might edit it some more.

Eyy! it's been a day? How are everyone's posts coming along?

Student
Name: Cassim Freed
Class: Meister
Jormungand.Jonah-Jonathan-Mar-Yona.320x480.jpg

Appearance: Cassim has dark copper skin, with grey hair, his eyes are bright piercing crimson red, he generally wears light clothing, such as tank tops, which show off the scars that criss cross his arms.
Personality: Always up for a good time, even in the middle of a fight, he generally hides his real emotions behind lame jokes, and smiles. But anytime he sees something he feels is wrong, he will act out. Cassim is used to handling fights by himself, so help is an unwelcome, and new concept to him.
Skills: N/A
History: His mother was a famous meister, reknowned for using her bare hands to slay kishins, and his dad was just a normal civillian. While he was still young, and his mom was out on a mission his dad was killed by a Kishin. The sadness of losing his father, turned into a burning, angry, ambition that drove him to train his body, to become a meister like his mother, and eliminate Kishin.
Partner: I-I'm so lonely

(Hope it's okay. If you need me to change anything just ask)

Awesome! Erin will finally have a partner =u=

Student
Name: Cassim Freed
Class: Meister
Jormungand.Jonah-Jonathan-Mar-Yona.320x480.jpg

Appearance: Cassim has dark copper skin, with grey hair, his eyes are bright piercing crimson red, he generally wears light clothing, such as tank tops, which show off the scars that criss cross his arms.
Personality: Always up for a good time, even in the middle of a fight, he generally hides his real emotions behind lame jokes, and smiles. But anytime he sees something he feels is wrong, he will act out. Cassim is used to handling fights by himself, so help is an unwelcome, and new concept to him.
Skills: N/A
History: His mother was a famous meister, reknowned for using her bare hands to slay kishins, and his dad was just a normal civillian. While he was still young, and his mom was out on a mission his dad was killed by a Kishin. The sadness of losing his father, turned into a burning, angry, ambition that drove him to train his body, to become a meister like his mother, and eliminate Kishin.
Partner: I-I'm so lonely

(Hope it's okay. If you need me to change anything just ask)
It's good!

I wonder where the others are with their posts..

well me and kitsune have rped our walk and shall post it soon lol

well me and kitsune have rped our walk and shall post it soon lol
awesome.

can't wait to see your all's skill in fights. I'm having this prelimenary so i know where to place you when you take the test... well, not you specifically, but, you in general.

so as a teacher does that mean i need to show you my fighting skill, i mean i will do it anyways like i planned but just wanted to knwow

so as a teacher does that mean i need to show you my fighting skill, i mean i will do it anyways like i planned but just wanted to knwow
Hmm, I'd like to gauge you too, but you don't have to. It is solely for the placement in NOT and EAT and star rank. since you are staff, you don't need to.

Krieg hasn't been online since last Wednesday so hasn't seen my PM and Clockwork was online, replied to the PM, but hasn't been on since to start rping our conversation. PM is really the only way I've been able to get their attention.

Krieg hasn't been online since last Wednesday so hasn't seen my PM and Clockwork was online, replied to the PM, but hasn't been on since to start rping our conversation. PM is really the only way I've been able to get their attention.
mmm... Well, give clockwork some time. If krieg doesn't come on by tommorow at around this time, I'll cut that team from the rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.