Welcome To The DWMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
please let me know which of you two i will be partnering with...also has anyone heard from aka-kitsune? she hasn't responded to my messages....

Yeah, we are still totally open to new students, and, will always be!

Obsidian L, I need to know what the secret power will be (when he finds it), just in case. You cannot have two forms out at the same time, using one soul. They have to be linked in some way. (like a chain).

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
Can I play a Meister and her weapon or is it not allowed?

Sooo what happens to Elsa? Does she just disappear like Krieg?

Yeah, we are still totally open to new students, and, will always be!

Obsidian L, I need to know what the secret power will be (when he finds it), just in case. You cannot have two forms out at the same time, using one soul. They have to be linked in some way. (like a chain).
Ah okay then he's connect by a black chain. That okay? Do you want me to pm you the hidden power or post it here?

please let me know which of you two i will be partnering with...also has anyone heard from aka-kitsune? she hasn't responded to my messages....
I would like to be your partner but I don't want to leave the other person XD

Okay Over-senpai approved it. So Doragon is free to go, but is ChaosMage his partner?

Whoever you can/want to partner with....my meister is an extra in case we need her. :P

If you want to partner with her, then go ahead. :)

Okay cool =) she seems nice

Could Elsa just partner with Jasper? I got a little attached to her since she's the first female character I've cooked up in a while. I could even come up with a reason her original partner is MIA.

Trying to figure out a way to jump into the rp....*thinking thinking* So Seradandi hasnt posted/been introduced yet?

no..seradandi has not been introduced yet.

Okay Doragon has posted....Sorry for just kinda hanging in the halls but I didnt know what else to do XD

Status
Not open for further replies.