Welcome To The DWMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo... Just checking to see if you guys are still accepting characters....

We might be needing a meister if my partner doesn't reply soon.

Ahhhh. Awesome. I'll be making a weapon character, hopefully I can get it up within the next couple hours.

Senpai, If you need me to make another weapon character or a maester, please let me know. I'll get it up when i can..since i have so much free time recently. :P
Plus, a couple of my RPs have slowed down lately...so i have plenty of time....hahaha

whateva works! long as we have this train runnin' smoothly!

Name:Seradandi Klik
Class: Meister
Appearance:
800px-Silver-haired_anime_guys_2_.jpg

Personality:Direct, loyal but cautious, quick
Partner: Doragon Yoru
Skills: Lightning rope. Able to fuse weapons electrical essense with bodies nervous system to enhance speed and reaction time. Prolonged use increases risk of internal damage to Meister and possibly death if overused too much. Also eyes change color from blue to red when danger is nearby.
History:Seradandi spent most of her youth trying to make friends and have fun. She was always careful of the friends she choose and the places she went. Some even called her paranoid, but she preferred the term specific. She'd trained with many varieties of weapon since she was young. The longer she trained, the more in tune she felt when practicing with it.
When she received the letter that she had been accepted to the DWMA, she was excited. She'd get to go where her father, a previous death Scythe, had gone.

Let me know if it needs to be fixed any. :)

Last edited:
'S good, but I can't add it to the main page yet. I'm on a diffrent device, and I suspect I'll do so tommorow.

Reactions: MagiKin
So many people with white/ silver hair XD

that's because we all know its awesome! :P

you no whats better then white hair...Neon green

If i make another character he is having Neon green

in all honesty, i forgot about other characters stats and just went with whatever picture i could find....hahahaha.

Sorry to all the other silver haired people that i share that with. XD

Its fine, I just felt like pointing it out XD

Reactions: MagiKin
dude i mean like people meeting up and walking in groups spreading it like a religion...Never mind, They are. *looked at profile pic*

Status
Not open for further replies.