Welcome To The DWMA!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
no worries, but i think we kinda have to compile our RP in private chat and then post it in the forums all at once in one post. Saves on multiple people reading multiple posts or something. :P

I have a question.

Who all has an accepted character that will be in the rp, and is not list on the first page?

Seradandi, my meister isn't listed and she teamed up with Obsidians character. I'm still not sure what happened to aka-kitsune.

Seradandi, my meister isn't listed and she teamed up with Obsidians character. I'm still not sure what happened to aka-kitsune.
okay.

has she been offline?

yea, i haven't seen her for awhile and she hasn't responded to my messages. Last one i sent her was sunday.

it seems she has been online recently. I'll ask her about it.

Doragon isnt on the list yet, I posted already though

I added them.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
Forgot to take the one off the needs partner section. Also have you considered my request for Elsa to be another partner for Jasper?

Forgot to take the one off the needs partner section. Also have you considered my request for Elsa to be another partner for Jasper?
ah, yes, I have. It's fine. go on ahead!

wait. You already are paired with clockworker for that character.

And I'm guessing we can't have two partners. Ok. I'm sure someone new will come along soon enough.

And I'm guessing we can't have two partners. Ok. I'm sure someone new will come along soon enough.
well, it's not that, I just mean that I only allow partners for dual weapons to have multiples.

only reason i posted seradandi's intro was for me and obsidian to work off on....the next will be from convo to forum. :) Same with kitsune!

Just wanted to fill you in Senpai.

We did have someone making another villain but im not sure if he is still end. I'm the only evil.

ONly ONE evil? My my my.. now we can't have that, can we? Whatever will the meisters and their little Toy weapons have to play with?

Would you like, I can have an evil character up by days end. Don't want to muddle things up if you don't need though. :}

How are ya all? Sorry for the weekend absence.

no worries senpai...just working on getting my partners RP set-up to post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.