Welcome To The DWMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here (with Chaos) lol

anime-guy27-jpg.58819

Student

Name: Lelou (Lay-loo)

Class: Meister

Appearance: Lelou is recognized by two features; his deep blue vivid eyes that have an almost lambent nature to them, and his moderately, but cool disheveled look. He more often than not, wears button up shirts a tie that he keeps loosely fitted around his collar with the top couple of buttons left undone. He also wears gloves for not only gripping weapons, but for when he works out as well. Which he does extensively. Always pushing the envelope a little further. This leaves him quite trim as one can imagine. But if one were to think he was a 'bulky' or slow due to the muscle mass has another thing coming. The lean corded muscle that belies his true strength, allows him to be quick on his feet while still having the strength to pack a punch.

Personality:
Lelou isn't very laid back. He's not a prickler either to be sure--but he is soberingly calm. Few people can read Lelou, and though his eyes are something the girls are crazy for--they hide the the Machiavellian nature of a young heart jaded too soon. Incredibly bright, he usually is at the top of the class with the best of them, though, there are times when his own inner darkness interferes and his grades sorely plummet.

Extremely protective of those he cares for, particularly the nurse, though he's matured to the point she's a big girl and can handle herself. Its his sense of loyalty and gratitude that he feels for her having watched after him when he truly had no one else. That said, he still expects the worst from everyone around him. To him its a 'only a matter of time' mentality, one where at any second anyone could show their vicious nature. This high distrust for others has even hindered his ability to ever fully enter a pact with a soul weapon. While physically hes more than capable, mentally and maybe even emotionally he struggles with the idea of placing his hopes, his dreams, and most importantly--his life in something other than his own two hands.

Partner: Unknown yet. (I wasn't sure if I should put Ellen Young as there's a post that says she's partnered with Jazz)

Relationships:

Sayako: His first real bond with anyone AT DWMA, he's particularly protective of her. She is that one 'nerve' he has left and if something affects her, it affects him. If she's hurt in the line of duty he usually gets very angry with Kuma who, more or less has come to be like an older brother. If she's upset and he can't 'fix' it, at times he'll get visibly distressed.

Kuma: The talkative history teacher, has taken a liking to Lelou. It could be his sheer loyalty to Sayako, or his tenacity as just being a physical young man. One who's incredibly gifted and bright. It could also be of the similar backgrounds they share and ending up with distorted views of the world. Whatever it is, he pushes Lelou probably harder than any one.

Skills: Through intense meditative trances that Lelou has learned to place himself in; a devised 'escape' route for him when he was much younger and abandoned. He now uses a similar state of mind to make it easier for him to harmonize with his soul length to the point where it can be weaponized.

History: Lelou at an early age was abandoned by his parents. And no one took responsibility, so he wound up having to live any way he could. Robbery and thefts were often his MO, but the things he stole weren't items like jewelry of fancy watches--and it wasn't money of any kind. It was food. Feeling he had a right to live as everyone else did, but because of a circumstance he couldn't himself help--was denying him that right.

Survival is always at the forefront of Lelou's mind. He became stronger so he could fight away the thugs. He became faster to avoid the authorities, and he became smarter in his attempts to retrieve simple necessities. Before he came to the Academy, he wore clothes until holes bore through them and grime was apparent because he had no way of washing them. His hair, although much cleaner and a bit less shorter now--was shaggy and covered his blue eyes from the world's view.

Once he got in, it was a whole 'nother world to him. But also another fight to survive. Where he had come from, he had an abnormal amount of power. But where he went, so did other students and it manifested itself in many ways. At first...he was scared. Terrified even. He'd often panic and hid in closets, under tables or desks--even start crying. However, he would find a home in the DWMA and it wasn't because of a teacher but rather the nurse. From then on he became quite protective of her. Eventually, after some grooming and some time to let it set in, Lelou began to focus on what was in front of him. He became a very diligent worker. I would be almost as if he were showing those who left him crying that day that he would be stronger.

Last edited by a moderator:
So am I. lol

*Glomps Akuma and Sin* :D

*Glomped, huggles.*

I'd post but...I'm not sure if the owner would like that very much...x.x

Do i have to bribe them with art? cause i will... don't tempt me...

Hey guys, is this thing still running, I would like to hop in if it is.

• I'm SHOOK
Reactions: Nemopedia
Welcome Ritual! I'm honestly not sure, though the other players check in from time to time--We've yet head from the GM.

Hm, well I guess I'll PM the GM (best rhyme ever)
Wish it was still on though :/

• I'm SHOOK
Is it no longer running?

Gonna wait for GM to reply or something to know for sure.

• I'm SHOOK
Status
Not open for further replies.