Welcome To Blissville. [OOC/Sign-ups.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Yes. Be aware. Read into the post.
Wouldn't I be father? 3:
READ HARD.

2. I see. I only live with my mom. She's like a best friend to me. Though she can be strict. Just gotta keep doing well in life and school and I'll be all good. She's bossy though at times.

1. Yes. Be aware. Read into the post.

READ HARD.

2. I see. I only live with my mom. She's like a best friend to me. Though she can be strict. Just gotta keep doing well in life and school and I'll be all good. She's bossy though at times.
MY CHILD I'M SO SORRY FOR MISUNDERSTANDING PLEASE FORGIVE ME I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU I'M SORRY.

Well, that's parenting for ya. ^_^ My parents are pretty chill. They know I work hard in academics and they actually ask me if I want to skip school for a day. Like. Nooo I gotta get my degree man.

MY CHILD I'M SO SORRY FOR MISUNDERSTANDING PLEASE FORGIVE ME I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU I'M SORRY.

Well, that's parenting for ya. ^_^ My parents are pretty chill. They know I work hard in academics and they actually ask me if I want to skip school for a day. Like. Nooo I gotta get my degree man.

WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING THAT HAPPENS ALWAYS IT'S LIKE TOTALLY OKAY I TAKE NO OFFENSE TO ANYTHING LITERALLY LIKE OH MY GOD I'M SUCH A WEIRDO. ; -;

My mom lets me skip school every now and then. I just sleep. Insomniacs need sleep now and then. Those are perfect days.

WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING THAT HAPPENS ALWAYS IT'S LIKE TOTALLY OKAY I TAKE NO OFFENSE TO ANYTHING LITERALLY LIKE OH MY GOD I'M SUCH A WEIRDO. ; -;

My mom lets me skip school every now and then. I just sleep. Insomniacs need sleep now and then. Those are perfect days.
BABY NO IT'S NOT OKAY ARE YOU KIDDING?! OH MY GOODNESS I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN FUCKLE A DUCKLE GOD DONUTS.

Oh geez, when was the last time I slept. Right now I'm running on three hours of blissful sleep. ^_^

IF YOU DON'T HUSH I'LL MAKE YOU FAT WITH DONUTS AND CAKE BECAUSE IT'S A-OKAY I SWEAR ON ME MUM IT IS SILLY GOOSE.

I slept... two days ago. I've been biking everyday too. Like to a whole different borough. Up hills and stuff. Only to do illicit actions with my peers (no not peer pressure. Too strong for dat. >:3)

Edit: Forgot to insert your post via reply. ; -;

IF YOU DON'T HUSH I'LL MAKE YOU FAT WITH DONUTS AND CAKE BECAUSE IT'S A-OKAY I SWEAR ON ME MUM IT IS SILLY GOOSE.

I slept... two days ago. I've been biking everyday too. Like to a whole different borough. Up hills and stuff. Only to do illicit actions with my peers (no not peer pressure. Too strong for dat. >:3)

Edit: Forgot to insert your postvia reply. ; -;
AWH. MY ONLY WEAKNESS. -BLOWS UP.-

Ooo, lucky you. I'm not even tired. I feel like I could run around the world. I've just been.. You know.. Doing stuff.. In my house.. For the past week.. Toootally not sitting at a piano and going crazy over pieces ahahaha.. Ha.. Ahh..

AWH. MY ONLY WEAKNESS. -BLOWS UP.-

Ooo, lucky you. I'm not even tired. I feel like I could run around the world. I've just been.. You know.. Doing stuff.. In my house.. For the past week.. Toootally not sitting at a piano and going crazy over pieces ahahaha.. Ha.. Ahh..

; -; ~pieced CeeCee together~ No dying on me. 3:

Crazy psycho playing piano in the [insert room where piano is here]. :3
Wish I could spruce up your summer. 3:

; -; ~pieced CeeCee together~ No dying on me. 3:

Crazy psycho playing piano in the [insert room where piano is here]. :3
Wish I could spruce up your summer. 3:
Ugh, you just don't understand me DAD. .-. ♥

I actually quite like my isolation, thank you very much. ^-^

Ugh, you just don't understand me DAD. .-. ♥

I actually quite like my isolation, thank you very much. ^-^

... I don't. I'm sorry! I shall be less strict. ~streamed tears of having thatmomentwhereyouhaveahearttohearttalk~

You need a friend every now and then for Netflix and popcorn. 3:

... I don't. I'm sorry! I shall be less strict. ~streamed tears of having thatmomentwhereyouhaveahearttohearttalk~

You need a friend every now and then for Netflix and popcorn. 3:
Gurl. (I call everyone this shhhh just let it happen.) You don't even know how deep I get during heartfelt conversations. It's an emotional rollercoaster for me boo boo.
I do. I really do.
I want popcorn. God dangit.

I never worry. o -o I only say things when people call me: sis, girl, she, her, etc.

Gurl and gal are fun terms to me. :3

I'll mail a box to you. :0

I never worry. o -o I only say things when people call me: sis, girl, she, her, etc.

Gurl and gal are fun terms to me. :3

I'll mail a box to you. :0
ALSO. ANOTHER NOTE. I CALL EVERYONE BABE. EVERYONE. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT PLEASE TELL ME. Since we're at the subject of name addressing.

I have never heard the term gal since ten years ago. Whoever uses that term in this day and age needs to get with the program.
And please don't do that. I don't like when people give me gifts.

-DRAGS PURPY-POO AWAY INTO THE PMS FOREVER.-

Wow XD

Also I might be having some phone issues, but I can post, just letting you know O3O

My post is coming up...you two...rofl.

Reactions: Seihou
I'm mentally fine, I don't know about Purp over here. Hehe.. ^^;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Seihou Wukong
-GAAAAAAAAAASP.- Oh my god. Did I forget to tag @Garp into this OOC?! Seriously?! Did I forget to do that?! I'm SUCH A BAD PERSON WTF ME.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Ali
(I can't do pictures, gomen. ;n;)
Ludwig Clevis- An 18 year old German male. He likes helping people's physical conditions as he aspires to be a doctor (maybe not like the ones from Blissville. c;), his brother Johannes, and very much adores dogs! He may get a little sidetracked just so he can pet one. X3 He dislikes excessive violence (but will give it if needed), pills (oh the irony!), and is absolutely disgusted by sexual thoughts/actions (he much prefers soft romance like kissing and actin' all cheesy with their mates). He currently resides in the Garden District, in an abandoned home. He has short brown hair, blue eyes, and slightly tanned skin (he has some bags under his eyes from a few sleepness nights). He typically likes to wear a doctor's jacket, even though it's all torn up and may just fall off, a blue t-shirt, shorts, and white socks (his shoes went "missing"). At first, he didn't even live in Blissville. His family and him moved there in hopes of staying away from conflicts in Germany he can't even remember! Was there even anything going on? He only took the pills maybe 10 times, though spread out (ex: take a pill one day, then another after a week or three). Even without the pills, he can be very joyful in most moments! But he completely stopped when he witnessed a sorrowful get beaten until they took their pill. It's been thought that he has schizophrenia, as he'd see or hear things, etc.. He's generally joyful, but will get some periods where he's slightly anxious/depressed. Anywho, as he was scared about getting beaten, he miraculously escaped to the Garden District! His choice of weapon would have to be rocks; "safe enough of a weapon, yes? I'm sure no one will die with those! At least,.. Hopefully not too painfully :'(". He's off the meds because of some "small" fears "I'm just playing it safe!" Amiright? His only thoughts are rescuing his twin brother. He has no idea how it'll work out, but he sure hopes he can get some help.. His parents are dead, though the only one keeping an eye out on Johannes, is their aunt.

Johannes Clevis- An 18 year old male who just loves to smile, smile, smile! Being around positive people helps brighten up his day. He really dislikes negativity, and it ain't just because of Bliss! He also has a small dislike towards dogs. He's generally happy, but may rarely feel upset, or even lonely. But he probably knows he can stop the sadness with Bliss! (I'm confused about the location for blissians. ;-; Is the Garden District also inhabited by blissians, or..?) He has short brown hair, blue eyes, and tanned skin. He likes to wear more casual and baggy clothing as it just helps him relax, though he as no problem in wearing something fancy if needed. Lots of things can make him happy! Like bright and bubbly colours, or adorable lil' kittens, or even just socializing! Being alone for an hour or more can upset him, as he hates being alone. Dreary settings can also make him sad, as most others would too. ;0 And not to mention the sorrowfuls! He was in that state once, and vowed to never again.. Before moving to Blissville, it's been thought that he suffered from chronic depression. Ludwig would always hang around him and try to try him up. But after moving, he was estatic (but nervous) about hearing about that swell pill! He's not a big fan of meds, but if it truely worked, he'd give it a try. He currently loves his time in Blissville, hanging with the townsfolk and whatnot. He just wished his twin brother could be here to enjoy all this fun, though, he is most certain that Ludwig will see the truth about this beautiful place and everything else in the near future!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.