Welcome To Blissville. [OOC/Sign-ups.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry! I'm in the process of moving right now so I'm not buzzing around on my computer all day. I'll try to get Johnathan and Lolly posted for tonight. ^_^
Oh it's alright! I just forgot if I posted recently. Please take your time with RL things. I'm patient. c:

Sorry guys, been busy. @DANAsaur I will be posting tonight.

Ugh... I'm sorry I haven't gotten a CS up yet. I keep forgetting :/ I'll get it done today... Plsnoh8

8e8dcec15081c4bbb2e7eea592322319.jpg

Name:
Leon Marcum

-Things considered odd.
-Well thought out murder...
-Tricking Blissians.
-Tea...
-Soft pretzels.
-Oil paintings.
-Technology.
-He loves to put on a good record whilst he breaks into someone's house, taking their stuff... murdering them...
-Reading.
-Star gazing.

Dislikes:
-Boring people.
-Conformists.
-People who think they're smart.
-Fucksticks. (people who are generally not fun to talk to or be around.)
-People who try to change him.
- large open areas... (such as fields.)
-Losing his cat.

Straight outta the Garden district. In the sewers... Home for a year and a half.

General Personality:
Leon always seems detached. He rarely if ever shows his appreciation for someone, except his cat Alfonze. He always wants a good conversation from someone and just to have some friends who share his personality. He is one who is prone to punching someone out if they say one wrong thing to him. However he only really does this to Blissians. He's not as bad ass he makes himself out to be. He has a few irrational fears

General History:
Leon generally made his own way to the garden district after he got tired of the plastic people of Blissville. His art was always being criticized, not many people liked Alfonze, and everyone there was just annoying to talk to. He took one of the happy masks with him when he left. He's since vandalized it. He painted it blue and painted a cartoon stitch on one eye. After a few days of being homeless, Leon hopped into a manhole cover to at least duck away from the elements. What he found was an abandoned home. It's no longer abandoned and looks much nicer... depending on who you are.

Weapon of Brutal Choice:
A Cricket bat that he shoved a nail through, that has a loop of leather on the end, for spinning it around all fancy like.

Why are you off your medication?:
The flavors were lies they didn't taste like vanilla or strawberry... The feeling of happiness was also one big lie.

What is your plan of escape?:
Knock a few heads, scratch a few backs, bribe some idiots... Get to the damned gate and figure out how it properly works... Go from there...

Other:
His cat... It has a little top hat on that Leon cannot get the cat to stop wearing... it likes it's hat. His cat either walks around with him, stays at home, or hides in a knapsack Leon carries around occasionally. His cat is about 6 years old. Leon found the cat after it's owner died. The cat was too young to understand it's change in owner, so all is well. That's why Alfonze's theme is about an infirmary and people dying... Sad cat...
Yoruichi-cat-bleach-anime-hangout-11370188-400-300.jpg

I encourage you to listen to both songs as they are made by a very talented man. He's pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY GOODNESS PROLETER. OH MY GOODNESS OH MY.

You're my favorite.
Melancholy Baby - ProleteR is the shiiiiiiiiiiit.

• Love
Reactions: Twisted
Can I rate your post love like 12 more times?! I have a new favorite person as well. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Jihae

8e8dcec15081c4bbb2e7eea592322319.jpg

Name:
Leon Marcum

-Things considered odd.
-Well thought out murder...
-Tricking Blissians.
-Tea...
-Soft pretzels.
-Oil paintings.
-Technology.
-He loves to put on a good record whilst he breaks into someone's house, taking their stuff... murdering them...
-Reading.
-Star gazing.

Dislikes:
-Boring people.
-Conformists.
-People who think they're smart.
-Fucksticks. (people who are generally not fun to talk to or be around.)
-People who try to change him.
- large open areas... (such as fields.)
-Losing his cat.

Straight outta the Garden district. In the sewers... Home for a year and a half.

General Personality:
Leon always seems detached. He rarely if ever shows his appreciation for someone, except his cat Alfonze. He always wants a good conversation from someone and just to have some friends who share his personality. He is one who is prone to punching someone out if they say one wrong thing to him. However he only really does this to Blissians. He's not as bad ass he makes himself out to be. He has a few irrational fears

General History:
Leon generally made his own way to the garden district after he got tired of the plastic people of Blissville. His art was always being criticized, not many people liked Alfonze, and everyone there was just annoying to talk to. He took one of the happy masks with him when he left. He's since vandalized it. He painted it blue and painted a cartoon stitch on one eye. After a few days of being homeless, Leon hopped into a manhole cover to at least duck away from the elements. What he found was an abandoned home. It's no longer abandoned and looks much nicer... depending on who you are.

Weapon of Brutal Choice:
A Cricket bat that he shoved a nail through, that has a loop of leather on the end, for spinning it around all fancy like.

Why are you off your medication?:
The flavors were lies they didn't taste like vanilla or strawberry... The feeling of happiness was also one big lie.

What is your plan of escape?:
Knock a few heads, scratch a few backs, bribe some idiots... Get to the damned gate and figure out how it properly works... Go from there...

Other:
His cat... It has a little top hat on that Leon cannot get the cat to stop wearing... it likes it's hat. His cat either walks around with him, stays at home, or hides in a knapsack Leon carries around occasionally. His cat is about 6 years old. Leon found the cat after it's owner died. The cat was too young to understand it's change in owner, so all is well. That's why Alfonze's theme is about an infirmary and people dying... Sad cat...
Yoruichi-cat-bleach-anime-hangout-11370188-400-300.jpg

I encourage you to listen to both songs as they are made by a very talented man. He's pretty cool.
Accepted! There's just one... Tiiiiiny.. Thing.
There are barely any animals in Blissville. The only animals you can see are the beautiful birds and happy butterflies! Especially the blue ones when you OVERDOSE! :D

Crud... Hm. I'm not sure then. I really want the cat. But if I can't have him I quit... Not actually I wouldn't do that. Whether I can have the classy cat is up to you @Commander Cheesecake I also love you all. So positive! It hurts... <3

Crud... Hm. I'm not sure then. I really want the cat. But if I can't have him I quit... Not actually I wouldn't do that. Whether I can have the classy cat is up to you @Commander Cheesecake I also love you all. So positive! It hurts... <3
Hell yeah you can keep the cat. Cats are awesome.

I didn't say that just because of your little threat. I just really like cats.

• Thank You
You're my favorite. Don't tell the others. Also... My LITTLE threat?! I'll trace your IP... Then ding dong ditch you. Take that. Feel the power... (Nintendo poweeeer...)

-GAAASSP.-

MUSHU. I CHOOSE YOU!

1119.png

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Some stuff came up and my mom had to pay some emergency things this week, soooo I might have to wait until NEXT Thursday to be on here again =~=

Some stuff came up and my mom had to pay some emergency things this week, soooo I might have to wait until NEXT Thursday to be on here again =~=
Well, thanks for telling me.~

maxresdefault.jpg

Let's see how this goes. MEMES! THE DNA OF THE SOUL!
Well, you were forgotten once, but no longer. You're put up on the wall of Accepted Characters!
Go put some postage up. ;D

Thinking up a post soon.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jihae
Status
Not open for further replies.