Welcome To Blissville. [OOC/Sign-ups.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
kurt-hummel-glee-chris-colfer-cheesecake-eating-sad-funny-lol.gif

Hmph.

I want this game. So Iwant to make a character for this. Holy crud. This can't be a coincidence... ;)

Reactions: Jihae
I might not be able to post for a bit... Maybe until Thursday but I'm not sure..

• Useful
Reactions: Jihae
I might not be able to post for a bit... Maybe until Thursday but I'm not sure..
Hey, don't worry about it. Thanks for letting me know. c:

• Love
Reactions: Seihou Wukong
THIS IS JUST A POINTER OR DISCLAIMER.. OR WHATEVER.

If anyone didn't know, which is REALLY unlikely, the game, We Happy Few, is in its earliest.
Pre-Alpha Mode.

Which means, that this RP WILL change over time since developers are well.. Developing the game to it's full potential.

Because the game is in its Pre-Alpha stages, the game is subject to MASSIVE changes before its full release. I'm only working with what Compulsion Games put out for the public eye. Because of the updates, I tend to keep track of the game's progress, and there are in fact many changes being made to the game that I will have to take account of. I decided to mention this because of their recent Kickstarter Weekly Update, which you can read here and here because there's a whole lot going on with that thing.

And with that, this RP will change over time as mentioned before, so please don't be so upset when you find out Meat Cleavers only cause blood injuries or that Overdosing is going to be SUPER easy.
I'm sorry I hope you still love me.

I'm just following the game as it goes along, as I am a BIG fan of this game and the content Compulsion Games is putting out. :D When it's time for the full release of the game or somewhere along those lines, this RP will no longer change.. Maybe. Who knows? Maybe these drastic changes will be AWESOOOME!

BTW, I was going to post this up on the front page but who reads that far back into the chat anyways? Pfft.

• Love
Reactions: Seihou Wukong
You see dearie, there's this thing called a..

LAPTOP.

And uh. It's pretty compact.
Whoa whoa! Heey we haven't gotten to the good part!~

It's portable. :D
My laptop screen is broken. u - u

So I use my TV as a monitor and my laptop as a desktop, basically.

A wireless keyboard would be heaven.

My laptop screen is broken. u - u

So I use my TV as a monitor and my laptop as a desktop, basically.

A wireless keyboard would be heaven.
Dude. Dafaq did you do? Punch it? D:

No. I brought it over my friends house a long time ago. And I was playing Skyrim. And then I leaned over to grab my drink and the 15 inch screen made a little crack noise. Then there was a crack in the screen. Over time, it got worse, to where some of the pixels are blacked out or green on the screen.

I cri erritym. I swur.

I don't personally have a steady flow of money, so I never got it fixed and instead I use a monitor - which is perfectly fine. Bigger screen. Plus I should be getting a new laptop or PC soon. I start working in a few week - well less than that - and I'm gonna save up. ` ^` Mom and her boyfriend are gonna help me buy a laptop or PC.

` ^` Debating on custom PC or like Razer Blade/MSI/Origin laptop.

-is very lazy to check IC-

Do I need to post again?

Sorry! I'm in the process of moving right now so I'm not buzzing around on my computer all day. I'll try to get Johnathan and Lolly posted for tonight. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.