Welcome To Blissville. [OOC/Sign-ups.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is everybody? O3O

Sorry CC and everyone else, I'll be getting a post up sometime tonight!

Reactions: Seihou
Trying to figure out how to make my darn pictures small. XP

But I do intend to post tonight!

Reactions: Seihou
yay, even more exciting!! :D

large.jpg

4355020.png

Water pumps.
Sorrowfuls.
60s Music.

Dislikes:
× Bliss.
× Doctors.
× Oblivion.
× Being in a grave danger situation.

The Garden District, currently residing in an abandoned junk of a home, not guarded by Wastrels.

General Personality:
Oliver Hyfee is a clever, witty, creative, and intelligent character. He loves to push things to the brink of chaos because of his experimental mindset. He always wishes to learn things. But sometimes, his little experiments get him into big trouble. To put it simply, Oliver is like that Speech and Debate kid that knows everything and anything there is to know and gets VEEERY passionate when it comes to public speaking.
THAT'S Oliver for you.

General History:
Oliver doesn't remember much about the past, as the Bliss took great affect on him. All he knows was that he was always the smart and logical kid, and that he was raised by a nice family. How he was sent to the Garden District was uncertain but it only seemed like yesterday when he woke up in a strange and demolished place with his parents no where to be found. The Garden District is a place where people get thrown to because the Bliss doesn't work on them. It worked for Oliver for as long as he can remember, (which is not that long. He doesn't remember, really.) until one day, it just stopped working. He challenged his mind to be suseptible to the Bliss but he just couldn't get his brain to figure out why Bliss was not in full affect. Because of his mental strength he has overdosed so many times on Bliss, always wanting to get it to work but alas, every time he took Bliss, he wasn't feeling as "right as rain." Sending him to the Garden District.

General Appearance:
Oliver is pretty tall for his age. He is at a towering height of 6'9. His hair is usually well maintained regardless of any situation he may find himself stuck in. Oliver has a very slim body type and is very lightweight, making any sort of weapon tire him out greatly.

Weapon of Brutal Choice:
A frying pan.

Why are you off your medication?:
Oliver is a BIG experimenter. He always wants to know what happens when something does something. So he decided that he would go through research and find out what happens when a person is off their Bliss.

What is your plan of escape?:
Oliver hopes he can find the easiest escape route to Blissville. Even though he knows that the "No Doors" exit is extremely hard to find.

Other:
I hope you got your dancin' pants on! :D

[spoili]
[/spoili]​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Trying to figure out how to make my darn pictures small. XP

But I do intend to post tonight!
Oh forget how big the picture is, it's not even a big concern! Forget abbou'et. Just post! I'm not gonna like find out what your IP is, track your house down, and murder you because of a picture.~

• Love
Reactions: Seihou Wukong
Should I put another post? O3O I know its a silly question, but just in case there's a problem with taking turns and such!

Mine are up. Lolly is trying to engage @Purpisoful 's character but Johnathan (I feel like I'm leaning more towards Johnathan than Johnny now... oops) is just wondering around looking for Lolly if anyone wanted to engage him. :3

• Love
Should I put another post? O3O I know its a silly question, but just in case there's a problem with taking turns and such!
You guysc an post whenever you want, however you want. There's no post order. Just post as you wish.~

• Love
Awesome! And I posted because why not? :3

So, how's everyone's day? :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Jihae
Awesome! And I posted because why not? :3

So, how's everyone's day? :D
Okay lol...morning now here. Post soon to be up lol.

It's 2am and I'm feeling alive >:D!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
It's 1AM and I'm fawning over Sebastian Stan.

Please excuse me while I drown in the attractiveness that is the male species.

I managed to make both my characters interact with all of the Sorrowfuls. Awww yee.

Sorry. > ~< I was out all day. Will reply ASAP.

Like now.

Just noticed it's six o'clock. I got home at like three in the morning. e ~e
I'm a bad influence.

Don't be like me CeeCee. 3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. > ~< I was out all day. Will reply ASAP.

Like now.

Just noticed it's six o'clock. I got home at like three in the morning. e ~e
I'm a bad influence.

Don't be like me CeeCee. 3:
Yes mother. .-.

Wouldn't I be father? 3:
First off, is there something I need to be aware of?
And secondly.
My real mother is a lot more bossier than my father. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.