Dislikes:

"Oh no, not those..."

♦Sorrowfuls

♦The Dark

♦Being off Bliss

♦Sadness

General Personality:

"Charlie is the best, Charlie is fun!!!!!"

Charlie Chanselbottom, is one very unique kid. He is always happy, even if he's off the Bliss...but off the Bliss his psychotic side tends to take over...causing him to set small explosions all around town...pranking people. When he's on his Bliss, he loves to cheer people up...even if they don't want him too. It's safer for Charlie to be on his Bliss at all times, or he might go around detonating everything in sight. Charlie also has a quirk or two, when he talks about things concerning himself, he talks in Third Person most of the time. All around, leave Charlie Chanselbottom on his Bliss, if you don't want to explode on impact.

"Where is Charlie...ummm..."

Garden District...unfortunately.

Weapon of Brutal Choice:​

"Charlie uses those KABOOM BOOMS!!!!!"​

Bangers​

What makes you happy?​

"Charlie loves his Bliss, and he loves seeing things explode. Charlie also loves making stuffed animals. Charlie loves "helping" people be blissful too...like him!!!!!"​

What makes you sad?

"Oh! Charlie really doesn't like Sorrowfuls...they should be happy all the time. Charlie wants to help them become happy...!"​

Briefly tell us about the life you have had in Blissville so far:

"Charlie's life has been full of joy and love so far!!! Everyone is so nice to Charlie, everyone loves Charlie...and Charlie loves them. Why would Charlie ever want to leave, Charlie wants to stay FOREVER!!!"

Other:​

"Charlie says, Have A Blissful Day...Or Else!!!!"​

Oh hello little cutie! You're at such a young age to be taking your Bliss, but I'm super duper happy it's working for you Charlie! I see that you like explosions! They do go boom, but the impact is not as big as you would think, most people can survive the boom boom. At least it's pretty and effective!

I LOVE this character. Looks like everyone is goin' sadistic kid in this RP. Which is great. Though, most kids and teenagers are not in Blissville anymore due to the, "Really bad thing," the young ones classify as survivors, which makes sense if they are sadistic.
ACCEPTED!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Cool going to read intros already up and then have Charlie's up. Lol didn't know that about the kids...so he would be like be the only kid that was in Blissville right lol.

Reactions: Jihae
Cool going to read intros already up and then have Charlie's up. Lol didn't know that about the kids...so he would be like be the only kid that was in Blissville right lol.
Pretty much! Unless the Sweet Siblings manage to find their way into Blissville. c:
Speaking of. I mentioned that there is a door blocking the path to Blissville. In fact, there are multiple things that could occur for this door. I'll have that up soon. I already got the pictures set. Look out for news in the first post. :D

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Not even on purpose..well for me, just realize that all the Blissians in rp first names start with a C rofl.

• Love
Played by the spontaneous ShatteredSecrets!
[BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]​

Spontaneous I like that lol.

Not even on purpose..well for me, just realize that all the Blissians in rp first names start with a C rofl.
xD Oh my god you're right.
You're now added onto the Accepted Characters BTW. I think I need to put a spoiler in there. The list is getting preeettyy huge. Which. Is. AWESOME.

Rofl, well it does describe me, came out of nowhere and made a great character in minutes lol, very spontaneous of me rofl.
The word spontaneous was completely out of nowhere. I am on FIRE tonight! :D

Waaaah, I feel like my picture blew up into bigger dimentions in my post now D8 how did that happen????

Or maybe its just because I'm on mobile and it looks that way... help please?? ;3; I wanna sleep or else I will never get my sleeping schedule fixed, waaaaaaah!

Waaaah, I feel like my picture blew up into bigger dimentions in my post now D8 how did that happen????

Or maybe its just because I'm on mobile and it looks that way... help please?? ;3; I wanna sleep or else I will never get my sleeping schedule fixed, waaaaaaah!
Heeeey. Don't worry about it. It's just a picture. :D Thank you so much for concerning over it but it's really not a big deal. I'm sure it's just fine and doesn't cover the entire page with its magnificent art. Go to bed you Silly Billy.

• Love
Reactions: Seihou Wukong
Yeah on my tablet, it's perfectly find, prob because on mobile.

@Commander Cheesecake just to be sure, even the Blissians are starting in the garden district right? Wanna know before I mess up intro post.

Yeah on my tablet, it's perfectly find, prob because on mobile.

@Commander Cheesecake just to be sure, even the Blissians are starting in the garden district right? Wanna know before I mess up intro post.
The Blissians are different. They are starting in Blissville. Blissville is VERY different from The Garden District, more luxuries, more telephone booths (which I will have to add up soon) and more happy people that don't beat the living life out of you.

• Love
[[/[
Heeeey. Don't worry about it. It's just a picture. :D Thank you so much for concerning over it but it's really not a big deal. I'm sure it's just fine and doesn't cover the entire page with its magnificent art. Go to bed you Silly Billy.
Oh my gosh, you are super nice!! T-T waaaah, thanks for being amazing, I'm like, super paranoid since the few times I did a group roleplay, the GMs were super strict. THANK YOU for not being like that TuT

Now I'm gonna sleep, goodnight guys!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Okay good to know lol.
The Blissians are different. They are starting in Blissville. Blissville is VERY different from The Garden District, more luxuries, more telephone booths (which I will have to add up soon) and more happy people that don't beat the living life out of you.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Thank You
New trailer for the game guys. It's turning out to be one helluva game with how the trailer is lookin'. Which is amazing. :D

• Love
Reactions: Ali and Justin
Cool and creepy lol.

nuuuu~~ v-v I cant do the rp cuz life just got more busy and stuff (plus my mom forced me to get fake nails, so typing has become a chore here....) but I will keep an eye on the IC, just in case at some point I can jump back in xP

Reactions: Seihou
nuuuu~~ v-v I cant do the rp cuz life just got more busy and stuff (plus my mom forced me to get fake nails, so typing has become a chore here....) but I will keep an eye on the IC, just in case at some point I can jump back in xP
Awh, don't worry about it! Here's a tip: Don't even attempt to take off fake nails with your hands. You just gotta wait for it to grow out.

• Useful
Reactions: Shadicmaster
Status
Not open for further replies.