Welcome To Blissville. [OOC/Sign-ups.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
INHAAAAAAAAAAALEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Sorry everyone I will have a post up tomorrow...I am still in this, just work and real life lol. @DANAsaur I know your waiting for me sorry mostly to you for that...

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
Sorry everyone I will have a post up tomorrow...I am still in this, just work and real life lol. @DANAsaur I know your waiting for me sorry mostly to you for that...
Oh don't worry about it. I'm so sorry this has been going slower than intended. I hope nobody has died yet.
Most of the RPs I've been in have been keeping me busy, as well as summer homework. T^T

Oh don't worry about it. I'm so sorry this has been going slower than intended. I hope nobody has died yet.
Most of the RPs I've been in have been keeping me busy, as well as summer homework. T^T
Yeah bleh lol...and we're in another on together lol.

• Love
Yeah bleh lol...and we're in another on together lol.
. . .
tumblr_mzsn1kDZD21tq4of6o1_250.gif

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Twisted
I'll get a post up soon. Don't sue me. Or do. My lawyer is good and I'd like some extra cash.

What if someone did that. "I'm suing you because you don't write in IC quick enough." Lol I would have so many lawsuits right now rofl.

Good thing I'm not that type of person. ;D
You can be as slow as a banana slug and I wouldn't give a spotted sea snail if it passes.

• Love
plead the fifth.
get arrested for your retaliation and crimes
live the rest of your life in jail
never see your children
never find true love
?????????????????????????????
get paid
get laid
gatorade

• Love
plead the fifth.
get arrested for your retaliation and crimes
live the rest of your life in jail
never see your children
never find true love
?????????????????????????????
get paid
get laid
gatorade
That...that's fucking amazing lo.

Pffft, nothing much has happened since I left I guess X'D
Nope. This RP has been going pretty slow, and I kiiiiiind of have put this RP to the side a little due to the hiphap happenings of my life. ^^;
Is everyone still alive though?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Seihou Wukong
Nope. This RP has been going pretty slow, and I kiiiiiind of have put this RP to the side a little due to the hiphap happenings of my life. ^^;
Is everyone still alive though?

I'm still alive!! Though not for long. School's going to start tomorrow for me ;-;

I'm actually quite busy as of late.
Sorry for leaving this RP behind. ^^: Terrible GM status.

• Love
I'm actually quite busy as of late.
Sorry for leaving this RP behind. ^^: Terrible GM status.
You're the only exception at the moment because you're the boss 8'D

Still though, where's everyone??? Is school or work or just life being a jerk to everyone??? O-o

I'm going to be calling this RP dead. I'm sorry, but I don't think I can be able to carry this out, now that school is slowly beginning to creep up, and I've joined/created so many RPs.

Who knows? Maybe when the full game is out in 2016, I might give this RP a reboot. So sorry about the news.
Thank you everyone for taking interest in this RP. :D

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.