View attachment 80349

Charlotte Pumpernickle
Blissian

Female

Happiness bright colors flowers cakes smiles

Dislikes:

stress chaos downers frown clowns

General Personality:

Charlotte's personality is an ambiguous one. For the most part she is a sweet, feminine and sometimes shy girl when around Blissians. But, this masks her dark and sanguinary side--a ruthless, cold and calculating psychopath who has little, if any problem in using others for her survival. She will resort to cruel and usually violent methods, most of the time coming out of nowhere, that generally end in bloody deaths.

However, she wasn't always insane. Her brutal personality mostly results from not taking her Bliss pills.

Life in Blissville
Last seen on the Garden District

Weapon of Brutal Choice:

"I love Meat Cleaver! Don't you just love how one swing can butcher someone in half?"

What makes you happy?

"Trivial things like reading books and talking to others! Oh, I'm also happy with being able to smile and being in Blissville."

What makes you sad?

"Hmm.. Sorrowfuls. Seriously, why are they always so..sorrowful? Everyone should be smiling and should turn their frown upside down."

Briefly tell us about the life you have had in Blissville so far:

"Everything is great actually! I've met wonderful people and I just feel.. blissful! Gosh, my life here in Blissville is so extraordinary that I want everyone to experience it."

"Oh, I'm not thinking about escaping this place. I mean, why would I? I've never been happier in my entire life!"
I love it, I love it, I love it!

Be careful with meat cleavers, as they also tire you out immensely, even more so than the Cricket Bat or Hammer Pipe combined.

ACCEPTED!~

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
I love it, I love it, I love it!

Be careful with meat cleavers, as they also tire you out immensely, even more so than the Cricket Bat or Hammer Pipe combined.

ACCEPTED!~
Oh, don't worry. I'll make sure Charlotte kills them with just one swing xD

Reactions: Jihae
Oh, don't worry. I'll make sure Charlotte kills them with just one swing xD
Gravely injured sure, but not kill. All Sorrowfuls that get gravely hurt will just be sent straight to their homes. Back in The Garden District. The consequences of getting into trouble is a lot like an OD. You forget where everything is, and you're back at square one. c:

• Thank You
Reactions: DANAsaur
Interesting guy:girl ratio we have going in the garden district.... And poor Johnathan hardly possesses the manly guile that might make him more useful. XD

Great bunch of characters though!

Interesting guy:girl ratio we have going in the garden district.... And poor Johnathan hardly possesses the manly guile that might make him more useful. XD

Great bunch of characters though!
When it comes to character creations, females are definitely more prominent. I'll help you out with that by making a male character. :D

Hmmm.... I'm kinda debating whether to post now or wait until others go ahead... O3O

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Hell yeah! Hope you watched the trailers to give it some love. c;
Make a CS!
Yeah I watched the trailers lol...fucked up, I love playing psychos rofl. Creepy Little Blissian boy coming up lol.

Crept in here to see what Shattered-san was up to, and saw an extremely beautiful OP. I have no interest here, but I just wanted to say that I'm jealous of your artistry.

I posted! Though I don't really know if I can make my faceclaim picture smaller... I'm on mobile and stuff is hard for me ;-;

As you can tell, my text is bleh. If I could, I would make it much prettier T-T

Good. Someone on our side of things. I'll see if I can find more about "Wellie Mode" Watch some playthroughs to get the whole gist of Blissians.

Like uh.. This one!

Or you can just play his series from part 1 and go from there.
Just watched video, crazy lol.

I posted! Though I don't really know if I can make my faceclaim picture smaller... I'm on mobile and stuff is hard for me ;-;

As you can tell, my text is bleh. If I could, I would make it much prettier T-T
Hey! Don't worry about it! I loved your post. You can always insert a picture in at any time. No rush!
Just watched video, crazy lol.
I know right. xD It's insane. You won't believe the amount of hours I put into watching every single playthrough there is to this game. T^T

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Working on Psycbo boy now lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oookay, if you say so! I feel so slow being on mobile, this happens waaaay too many times whenever I enter group RPs *sighs*

EDIT: Help me guys! Is this small, or is it too big for the post? Click here to look at this attempt of making a smaller picture!
That's actually perfect! It doesn't have to be TOO small. Just not as big as,

B9vohIBIcAEmA1g.jpg

BTW, that's an upcoming male Sorrowful. c;

creepy_boy_by_zerossnape-d54l8ut.png

Name:​
"Hi! I'm Charlie Chanselbottom...wanna play?!"​
Charlie Chanselbottom​

12​

Male​

♥Explosions​
♥Happiness​
♥Sunlight​
♥Bliss​
♥Toys​
♥Candy​
♥Pranks​
♥Animals​

Dislikes:
"Oh no, not those..."

♦Sorrowfuls

♦The Dark

♦Being off Bliss

♦Sadness

General Personality:
"Charlie is the best, Charlie is fun!!!!!"

Charlie Chanselbottom, is one very unique kid. He is always happy, even if he's off the Bliss...but off the Bliss his psychotic side tends to take over...causing him to set small explosions all around town...pranking people. When he's on his Bliss, he loves to cheer people up...even if they don't want him too. It's safer for Charlie to be on his Bliss at all times, or he might go around detonating everything in sight. Charlie also has a quirk or two, when he talks about things concerning himself, he talks in Third Person most of the time. All around, leave Charlie Chanselbottom on his Bliss, if you don't want to explode on impact.

Garden District...unfortunately.

Weapon of Brutal Choice:​
"Charlie uses those KABOOM BOOMS!!!!!"​
Bangers​

What makes you happy?​
"Charlie loves his Bliss, and he loves seeing things explode. Charlie also loves making stuffed animals. Charlie loves "helping" people be blissful too...like him!!!!!"​

What makes you sad?
"Oh! Charlie really doesn't like Sorrowfuls...they should be happy all the time. Charlie wants to help them become happy...!"​

Briefly tell us about the life you have had in Blissville so far:
"Charlie's life has been full of joy and love so far!!! Everyone is so nice to Charlie, everyone loves Charlie...and Charlie loves them. Why would Charlie ever want to leave, Charlie wants to stay FOREVER!!!"

Other:​
"Charlie says, Have A Blissful Day...Or Else!!!!"​

• Love
I hope I did a good job, never did something like this...^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.