Welcome To Blissville. [OOC/Sign-ups.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god, I'm swapping Christina to the other side xD She was totally on their side to begin with regardless <_< >_> I'm not against you all.. what are you talking about? Weirdos.
Good. Someone on our side of things. I'll see if I can find more about "Wellie Mode" Watch some playthroughs to get the whole gist of Blissians.

Like uh.. This one!

Or you can just play his series from part 1 and go from there.

sHUT THE F UP. DUDE. PLEASE. I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER. Not that I don't love you forever already. AHhaah..

Yeah! I'm trying. x ~ x

I wonder if my PC can handle streaming. I never really tried streaming anything aside Pokemon rom hacks for friends.

Ali. I'm so so sorry.
But I just made a CS for Blissians. There's not too much of a difference between the Blissian and Sorrowful CSs, just remove the General History, (You don't need that anymore! You've forgotten everything in the past. Thank goodness for Bliss. Always making our citizens happy. So, so happy.
And answer extra questions. No biggie.
Mwah. xx
Yeah! I'm trying. x ~ x

I wonder if my PC can handle streaming. I never really tried streaming anything aside Pokemon rom hacks for friends.
Dude, if you can't stream it, you can always tell me the details of everything from Uncle Jack's voice on the radio to the newspaper articles. :D
I'm extremely jealous of you. ;~;

Dude, if you can't stream it, you can always tell me the details of everything from Uncle Jack's voice on the radio to the newspaper articles. :D​
I'm extremely jealous of you. ;~;
Nuuu jelly. ; ~;

If I applied for jobs instead of being a lazy butt, I'd totes get you it, too. 3:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jihae
YEEEESS! I GOT THE FRIGGIN SPOILER CODE TO WORK FOR THE PEOPLE.
GAAH SO MUCH EFFORT. t(T^T)t

Also! I'll fiiinaally have the IC thread up by the late nights today. :D
Nuuu jelly. ; ~;

If I applied for jobs instead of being a lazy butt, I'd totes get you it, too. 3:
Hnng. I don't like it when people give me gifts. I'm more of a giver than a reciever. ^-^;

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
YEEEESS! I GOT THE FRIGGIN SPOILER CODE TO WORK FOR THE PEOPLE.
GAAH SO MUCH EFFORT. t(T^T)t

Also! I'll fiiinaally have the IC thread up by the late nights today. :D

Hnng. I don't like it when people give me gifts. I'm more of a giver than a reciever. ^-^;
Nooooooo~! You must learn to accept and give to be balanced. :3

Also, yay! Can't wait to start!

Nooooooo~! You must learn to accept and give to be balanced. :3

Also, yay! Can't wait to start!
Equivalent exchange after all.~ o3o

I can't wait either. Though, it's 7:52AM and I haven't gotten a wink of sleep. My eyes are starting to burn. NOOOOT good for my already f'ed up eyes.

; -; ~tossed water into CeeCee's eyes~

DON'T BURN ON ME NOW! YOU'RE TOO YOUNG! ; -;

Snhcddjuhnfhjudeudjf for some reason the alerts aren't working for meeeeee T-T

Snhcddjuhnfhjudeudjf for some reason the alerts aren't working for meeeeee T-T
Don't worry about it. T^T I've been having the same problem with all my RPs as well.

*ish waitin on teh delishush ic*

I GOT THE IC DONE. WOOT WOOT!
Clickers Like You're Playing Cookie Clicker.

Edit: I have a question for you guys about some terminology and things in this RP. Do you guys want the terms to match the game We Happy Few? For example, Bliss reverts back into Joy, Blissville into Wellington Wells, Sorrowfuls into Downers. Things like that. Do you guys want me to change the terms to match the game or naah?

Last edited:
I GOT THE IC DONE. WOOT WOOT!
Clickers Like You're Playing Cookie Clicker.

Edit: I have a question for you guys about some terminology and things in this RP. Do you guys want the terms to match the game We Happy Few? For example, Bliss reverts back into Joy, Blissville into Wellington Wells, Sorrowfuls into Downers. Things like that. Do you guys want me to change the terms to match the game or naah?
Yaaaay, IC's up! :D

And in my opinion, I don't really mind it either way. Its fine by me! O3O

I like the way we have it here

• Love
tumblr_lnk47zQleu1qjl1b2o1_500.gif

Hi~ I'm very much interested in this and I was wondering if I could join? ^_^

Hi~ I'm very much interested in this and I was wondering if I could join? ^_^
Of course you can! Join the family! Make a CS!~

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur

b10cbe16e773646d21144b9814fffc74.png

Charlotte Pumpernickle
Blissian

Female

Happiness bright colors flowers cakes smiles

Dislikes:

stress chaos downers frown clowns

General Personality:

Charlotte's personality is an ambiguous one. For the most part she is a sweet, feminine and sometimes shy girl when around Blissians. But, this masks her dark and sanguinary side--a ruthless, cold and calculating psychopath who has little, if any problem in using others for her survival. She will resort to cruel and usually violent methods, most of the time coming out of nowhere, that generally end in bloody deaths.

However, she wasn't always insane. Her brutal personality mostly results from not taking her Bliss pills.

Life in Blissville
Last seen on the Garden District

Weapon of Brutal Choice:

"I love Meat Cleaver! Don't you just love how one swing can butcher someone in half?"

What makes you happy?

"Trivial things like reading books and talking to others! Oh, I'm also happy with being able to smile and being in Blissville."

What makes you sad?

"Hmm.. Sorrowfuls. Seriously, why are they always so..sorrowful? Everyone should be smiling and should turn their frown upside down."

Briefly tell us about the life you have had in Blissville so far:

"Everything is great actually! I've met wonderful people and I just feel.. blissful! Gosh, my life here in Blissville is so extraordinary that I want everyone to experience it."

"Oh, I'm not thinking about escaping this place. I mean, why would I? I've never been happier in my entire life!"

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.