Welcome To Blissville. [OOC/Sign-ups.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Awesome! I'll look them over right now!

Also, I'll go ahead and play a Sorrowful. c;
I'll have my character sheet up in a biiiit.~

Okay. Changed the face claim and such. Now it looks much better to me.

Oddly I'm not getting alerts for this thread. Meh.

4c3ee015b8b561897d6c0e7086c34759.jpg

image credit to madspartan013 on Deviant Art
Name: Madaline Raydon Muse
Cooking
Entertaining fantasies of what her life could have been like as a Blissian
Dislikes: Jerks
Wasterels
Fish
The general thought of her family
General Personality: Generally, Madaline is a kind and caring woman who simply seeks to make things right, though at times, emotional instability throws a wrench in such things so to say. She has hurt quite a few people over the past few months as she tried to piece together why she had ended up in this slum and who she even was, but over time, she has learned to keep her temper and desperation in check, becoming much more mild.
General History: Daughter of a rather little known of doctor in Blissvile, Madaline was to study to become a doctor herself. Having taken a walk about town, trying to study human reactions and the human mentality itself, she found herself in the midst of an unfamiliar group of people. As blissful as she was, though, she didn't mind, going on ahead to say hi to the nice people, only to find out they weren't so nice. No, this close to the city borders, some Wastrels had managed to escape into the city, and in such, managed to steal her away from it. She woke up covered in bruises and dried blood from a thorough beating she had received from the brutes, though she couldnt remember a thing about it. She could only assume that she was beaten for a reason and that it wasnt a good one at that. Managing to escape before they returned, Madaline slowly began to settle into life as a Sorrowful, learning about herself as she went, and not always liking what she found out.
Weapon of Brutal Choice: Frying pan
Why are you off your medication?: Kidnapped, Madaline was unable to take her medicine, and without the memory to tell her to do so, she simply stayed off. By the time she could remember, she had grown enough accustomed to the feeling of being off that she wasnt really obligated in her mind to go back on, as well as her concerns as to why she forgot everything in the first place when she went off.
What is your plan of escape?: Madaline isnt sure if she wants to escape, but knows that if there are answers out there, then she is determined to get them, even if she'll have to take advantage of those around her to get to them.

Reactions: Jihae
Sorry, didnt get a good look at the pic >.> Looks a little too scifi to me, but that's the general concept. Tell me if anything needs to be changed

fancy-hr-line-v2-600.png

Frida-frida-gustavsson-29806302-400-556.jpg

fancy-hr-line-v2-600.png

4351728.png

(Thank you to my Co-GM for introducing the world to cooltext.com. So happy.)
(Faceclaim: Frida Gustavsson.)

♦ Age: ♦
Twenty-one years of age.

♦ Gender: ♦
Female.

♦ Likes: ♦
♥ Listening to Uncle Jack
♥ Meeting people like her.
♥ Exploring new places.
♥ Feeling adrenaline in any way possible.

♦ Dislikes: ♦
♥ Hot-headed people.
♥ Rotten food.
♥ Water that isn't purified.
♥ Fake smiles.

fancy-hr-line-v2-600.png

♦ Location: ♦
The Garden District, currently down in a sewer room, hiding from the general public.

♦ General Personality: ♦
Jaime is a very friendly lady. A little too friendly. Some would say that she is the life of the party and that alone gets her in trouble. Big trouble. She's quite quirky and can be portrayed as a little insane, but what's wrong with that? Jaime is happy-go-lucky and speaks in cheerful tones to everyone, even when she's off her Bliss.

But, everyone has a dark side, and Jaime's dark side is winning. Nasty, brutish, and short would describe Jaime now. She looks at everyone with a bit of scorn and longing, for something she can't quite remember. There is sadness in her eyes, can tell you that much. But there is no time for sadness.. Or is there? Because of her current personality, she does get beaten down quite a lot when she leaves her home and returns to the surface of the Garden District, so she's only her old happy self when beating down Wastrels and Police.

♦ General Appearance: ♦
The Garden District is cram-packed with adults, and Jaime is no exception. She definitely has a womanly figure to her, as she stands tall with a height of 5'11, and a weight of 100 pounds. Very slim, unhealthy slim. Her hair is dirty blonde and is tightly secured in a high updo. Due to being in the Garden District, her hip 60s fashion has been bloodied, dirtied, and torn apart with age. She still looks pretty dang good though.

♦ General History: ♦
(A WIP.)

fancy-hr-line-v2-600.png

♦ Weapon of Brutal Choice: ♦
A Bloody Cricket Bat.

♦ Why are you off your medication?: ♦
Jaime Lawless is off her medication due to her wanting to feel adrenaline again. She decided to break a few rules and stop taking her Bliss completely. Bad idea. That's why she is what she is now. She's getting really bad withdrawal symptoms. She should not have stopped taking her happy pills. Everything would have been fine. But the need for adrenaline was overbearing.

♦ What is your plan of escape?: ♦
Jaime has no plan, but she's sure that if she has enough blood on her hands, she might find something to be of use to aid her escape. Like a Security Key Card.

♦ Other: ♦
Enjoy some 60s Music!
[spoili]
[/spoili]
[spoili]
[/spoili]

fancy-hr-line-v2-600.png

I have literally no clue what I'm going to play CC x_x
@Commander Cheesecake
Ali Liddell, you can create a CS, or you can help me with the Uncle Jack concept for later. :D Or both if you wanna be like the cool kids. ;3

4c3ee015b8b561897d6c0e7086c34759.jpg

image credit to madspartan013 on Deviant Art
Name: Madaline Raydon Muse
Cooking
Entertaining fantasies of what her life could have been like as a Blissian
Dislikes: Jerks
Wasterels
Fish
The general thought of her family
General Personality: Generally, Madaline is a kind and caring woman who simply seeks to make things right, though at times, emotional instability throws a wrench in such things so to say. She has hurt quite a few people over the past few months as she tried to piece together why she had ended up in this slum and who she even was, but over time, she has learned to keep her temper and desperation in check, becoming much more mild.
General History: Daughter of a rather little known of doctor in Blissvile, Madaline was to study to become a doctor herself. Having taken a walk about town, trying to study human reactions and the human mentality itself, she found herself in the midst of an unfamiliar group of people. As blissful as she was, though, she didn't mind, going on ahead to say hi to the nice people, only to find out they weren't so nice. No, this close to the city borders, some Wastrels had managed to escape into the city, and in such, managed to steal her away from it. She woke up covered in bruises and dried blood from a thorough beating she had received from the brutes, though she couldnt remember a thing about it. She could only assume that she was beaten for a reason and that it wasnt a good one at that. Managing to escape before they returned, Madaline slowly began to settle into life as a Sorrowful, learning about herself as she went, and not always liking what she found out.
Weapon of Brutal Choice: Frying pan
Why are you off your medication?: Kidnapped, Madaline was unable to take her medicine, and without the memory to tell her to do so, she simply stayed off. By the time she could remember, she had grown enough accustomed to the feeling of being off that she wasnt really obligated in her mind to go back on, as well as her concerns as to why she forgot everything in the first place when she went off.
What is your plan of escape?: Madaline isnt sure if she wants to escape, but knows that if there are answers out there, then she is determined to get them, even if she'll have to take advantage of those around her to get to them.
Haha! Serves you right for not taking your Bliss. I told you we would get you at some point. Since you've been so kind to explore The Garden District, I heard a rumor from a VERY SILLY MAN that the whole town was part of WWII between Germany and England. But that couldn't possibly be it, it's simply just a rumor. Pish posh, hogwash. You know, that little rumor reminds me of a very peculiar story. The Pied Piper of Hamlyn, ever heard? Quite interesting. Some say that it took place here, in Blissville. Again, just a silly rumor that was told by a foolish teller, who ended up getting beaten for it.

Poor man.

ACCEPTED!~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Shadicmaster
I want to be like the cool-kids q_q
YAAAAY! Good choice cool cat. ;D If you has all the questions or suggestions. Pwease ask me Liddell. I'd be happy to help in case you're confused about everything.~

fancy-hr-line-v2-600.png

Frida-frida-gustavsson-29806302-400-556.jpg

fancy-hr-line-v2-600.png

4351728.png

(Thank you to my Co-GM for introducing the world to cooltext.com. So happy.)
(Faceclaim: Frida Gustavsson.)

♦ Age: ♦
Twenty-one years of age.

♦ Gender: ♦
Female.

♦ Likes: ♦
♥ Listening to Uncle Jack
♥ Meeting people like her.
♥ Exploring new places.
♥ Feeling adrenaline in any way possible.

♦ Dislikes: ♦
♥ Hot-headed people.
♥ Rotten food.
♥ Water that isn't purified.
♥ Fake smiles.

fancy-hr-line-v2-600.png

♦ Location: ♦
The Garden District, currently down in a sewer room, hiding from the general public.

♦ General Personality: ♦
Jaime is a very friendly lady. A little too friendly. Some would say that she is the life of the party and that alone gets her in trouble. Big trouble. She's quite quirky and can be portrayed as a little insane, but what's wrong with that? Jaime is happy-go-lucky and speaks in cheerful tones to everyone, even when she's off her Bliss.

But, everyone has a dark side, and Jaime's dark side is winning. Nasty, brutish, and short would describe Jaime now. She looks at everyone with a bit of scorn and longing, for something she can't quite remember. There is sadness in her eyes, can tell you that much. But there is no time for sadness.. Or is there? Because of her current personality, she does get beaten down quite a lot when she leaves her home and returns to the surface of the Garden District, so she's only her old happy self when beating down Wastrels and Police.

♦ General Appearance: ♦
The Garden District is cram-packed with adults, and Jaime is no exception. She definitely has a womanly figure to her, as she stands tall with a height of 5'11, and a weight of 100 pounds. Very slim, unhealthy slim. Her hair is dirty blonde and is tightly secured in a high updo. Due to being in the Garden District, her hip 60s fashion has been bloodied, dirtied, and torn apart with age. She still looks pretty dang good though.

♦ General History: ♦
(A WIP.)

fancy-hr-line-v2-600.png

♦ Weapon of Brutal Choice: ♦
A Bloody Cricket Bat.

♦ Why are you off your medication?: ♦
Jaime Lawless is off her medication due to her wanting to feel adrenaline again. She decided to break a few rules and stop taking her Bliss completely. Bad idea. That's why she is what she is now. She's getting really bad withdrawal symptoms. She should not have stopped taking her happy pills. Everything would have been fine. But the need for adrenaline was overbearing.

♦ What is your plan of escape?: ♦
Jaime has no plan, but she's sure that if she has enough blood on her hands, she might find something to be of use to aid her escape. Like a Security Key Card.

♦ Other: ♦
Enjoy some 60s Music!
[spoili]
[/spoili]
[spoili]
[/spoili]

fancy-hr-line-v2-600.png
I definitely need to use that website (cooltext.com) more. Stuff looks more professional. Where do you get your breaks?

I definitely need to use that website (cooltext.com) more. Stuff looks more professional. Where do you get your breaks?
I get my breaks from Google Imaging "Line Dividers." ^^;

Ah. Google Machine - making lives easier since I dunno when.

• Love
lyo0Al5.jpg

4351734.png

♥Blissian♥

Female
▲▼▲▼

Ingenuity Collapse of Social Structure Anarchy Strong-Willed Individuals Monotone Colours
Uncle Jack Weak Useless Individuals Black Cats Doctors and Anything to do With Them

▲▼▲▼

Was Last Seen In Blissville

▲▼▲▼

[fieldbox="▲, #9C9AA1, solid"]Though much like the Blissful's of Blissville, Christina hates conforming to any one such rule or any set of rules. She prefers to work outside of her own personal box, and expand the mental ideals of others. She can seem angry or even bitter most times, however inside she's truly a friendly person, at least when she's taking her Bliss. When off her Bliss, her personality doesn't change too drastically, but she does get thrown on her own personal edge rather often, mostly due to her own mistakes and her own moral issues. She is patient with intellectual idealists, but regularly avoids the 'idiots'. There truly is no good or bad side with this one, Christina is a rather neutral party.[/fieldbox]

▲▼▲▼

[fieldbox="▼, #9C9AA1, solid"]Christina is an average and rather bland citizen of Blissville. She sports no rudimentary physical attributes that would stand out towards anyone aside from herself if she were nit-picking at details in a mirror. Her hair is 3 inches past shoulder length, and quite a bit longer in the back. Blonde colour and highlights adorn her tresses. Christina has emerald green irises, as well as full pouty lips and supporting jaw line. She stands at five foot, eight inches, averaging a woman's height and weighs in at about 122 pounds, give or take.[/fieldbox]

▲▼▲▼

What Makes Her Happy?
Christina thoroughly enjoys her freedom more than anything, and being a Blissian, regardless of following Uncle Jack to a T - she experiences this happy freedom day in and day out.

☹What Makes Her Sad? ☹
Seeing sorrowful's. Christina believes everyone should be happy, healthy, and on their bliss at all times. When she see's someone sad, her first though is to always perk them up in some way - even if it means shoving bliss down their throats.

▲▼▲▼

"I'm more of a frying pan girl, if I do say so myself.."

Uncle Jack: "So tell us, Christina Pettyfield; How are you... enjoying your bliss?"
Christina: "Honestly, regardless of the happy times it gives me, the bliss opens up my creativity and enthusiasm towards everyday things!"
Uncle Jack: "My Dear, that sounds wonderful, care to share your next plans in life?"
Christina: "Alright, currently I plan on embarking on a certain...adventure."
Uncle Jack: Interesting... alright, that was Christina Pettyfield everybody!"

▲▼Christina doesn't truly want to escape. She enjoys her life in Blissville and desperately wants to stay, however, she knows this can't always be her truth - one small slip up and it's sorrowful land for Christina. ▲▼

Christina's Favorite Tune

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
lyo0Al5.jpg

4351734.png

Female
▲▼▲▼

Ingenuity Collapse of Social Structure Anarchy Strong-Willed Individuals Monotone Colours
Uncle Jack Weak Useless Individuals Black Cats Doctors and Anything to do With Them

▲▼▲▼

Was Last Seen In The Garden District

▲▼▲▼

[fieldbox="▲, #9C9AA1, solid"]Though much like the Blissful's of Blissville, Christina hates conforming to any one such rule or any set of rules. She prefers to work outside of her own personal box, and expand the mental ideals of others. She can seem angry or even bitter most times, however inside she's truly a friendly person, at least when she's taking her Bliss. When off her Bliss, her personality doesn't change too drastically, but she does get thrown on her own personal edge rather often, mostly due to her own mistakes and her own moral issues. She is patient with intellectual idealists, but regularly avoids the 'idiots'. There truly is no good or bad side with this one, Christina is a rather neutral party.[/fieldbox]

▲▼▲▼

[fieldbox="▼, #9C9AA1, solid"]Christina is an average and rather bland citizen of Blissville. She sports no rudimentary physical attributes that would stand out towards anyone aside from herself if she were nit-picking at details in a mirror. Her hair is 3 inches past shoulder length, and quite a bit longer in the back. Blonde colour and highlights adorn her tresses. Christina has emerald green irises, as well as full pouty lips and supporting jaw line. She stands at five foot, eight inches, averaging a woman's height and weighs in at about 122 pounds, give or take.[/fieldbox]

▲▼▲▼

Christina has been relevantly overdosing on Bliss in attempts to break from her shell; resulting in her coming-fourth to Blissville. It was only after her boredom commenced that she was forcefully removed from Blissville and practically shunned to the Garden District. She now lives day to day, attempting to re-forge her creative streak, learning to live without the temptation of Bliss. She could easily go back, but why now? When so much has happened?

▲▼▲▼

"I'm more of a frying pan girl, if I do say so myself.."

Uncle Jack: "So tell us, Christina Pettyfield; Why are you... off of your bliss?"
Christina: "Honestly, I was bored with the mundane daily activities of being on my bliss, so I figured I should try something new, break out of my shell."
Uncle Jack: "My dear, you must be taking your bliss at all times... it is law here in Blissville!"
Christina: "Yes, but it got lame... Blissville is lame, this whole thing is lame!"
Uncle Jack: "I see.. alright... guards... GET HER!"

▲▼Christina doesn't truly want to escape. She enjoyed her life in Blissville and desperately wants to go back, however, she knows this is never going to happen, so she will sorrowfully follow the others, to either their salvation, or damnation.▲▼

Christina's Favorite Tune
Oh wow, with all these characters, I'm almost running out of information! Better not give too much away.~
But, here's the thing. Are you a lockpicking kind of girl? If so, there are some doors and lockers that are found in your home that need a good lockpicking. The door? Could or could not be including the escape route.

BBG you're always accepted in my book.

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Well. I just finished the Accepted Characters List! Took me a while to tag everyone in the first post but I got it in the BAAAG.

Oh, also, there is going to be some exciting news coming your way about this RP. I think you guys might like it.

THE IMPORTANT NEWS! Well.. To me it's important.
5e7cc2287f8f741fd4b297f5ba561233_original.png

Wait.. What the bloody hell is this picture?
This right here, is the We Happy Few Kickstarter Stretch Goals.

Aaaand. Drumroll please.
Backers backed up Wellie Mode.
What's Wellie Mode?
Well, Wellies in this RP are Blissians. And to quote the Kickstarter.

"What is Wellie Mode? Play as a Wellie, and hunt for Downers. But, remember to take your Joy, because you'll go mad without it. You'll experience the game from the point of view of a Joyed-up Wellie (or Wellette), and will watch the downfall of the city from the other side."

You know what that means?
You can now play as a Blissian from the other side. (Blissville.)
Woot woot!

I don't know about you. But that's pretty friggin' exciting to me.

Reactions: Twisted
Oh my god, I'm swapping Christina to the other side xD She was totally on their side to begin with regardless <_< >_> I'm not against you all.. what are you talking about? Weirdos.

I have some news too!

I'm getting the pre-alpha tomorrow. Plausibly. More than likely. :3
If I can, I'll stream for ya' CeeCee. :o

I have some news too!

I'm getting the pre-alpha tomorrow. Plausibly. More than likely. :3
If I can, I'll stream for ya' CeeCee. :o
sHUT THE F UP. DUDE. PLEASE. I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER. Not that I don't love you forever already. AHhaah..

Status
Not open for further replies.