neobendium

Accidental Pyromaniac
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Most of the time MST
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Depends on the plot, really. Tend to be Aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Mideval Fantasy (LOW fantasy), SciFi, Modern
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm up for mostly anything. But I don't really like voodo and lots of magic. Don't get me wrong, I like fantasy and dragons and stuff....just not the magic part. That's weird to me. And no demons.
Trying to think on my reactions to the rooms. Emily will probably have some kind of pagan prayer to bless her new home, or take a tour and maybe shower.

Myla I see plugging in a game console, stripping down, and doing some games until bed.
Well, save that for after the demonstration of their powers. Remember, this is just Allison showing them the rooms and letting them drop off their stuff.

Quiet One

My God! It's full of Stars.
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Fine with both, though may occasionally slip into aggressive if no else if calling the shots.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, some fantasy, Mature. Anything that gets my gears going. Not opposed to Yaoi or Yuri.
Genre You DON'T Like
Fan-based. Prefer original ideas.
Oh. Thought it was the end of the day for some reason. Okay, will rethink on reply.

~\The Talentless/~

No tricks up my sleeves
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
24/7 I am a lifeless dweeb
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, No Preferences
I'm fine with doing both, being aggressive or being passive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Libertine, Furry, Action/Adventure.
Genre You DON'T Like
I do not like school type Roleplays, unless it has to do with supernature stuff, or a school for the gifted. Otherwise, I can't do it, I already go to school, don't need to go to a fictional one.
Ashe bout to turn his room into a total workshop, just all sorts of prototype junk that looks ripped out of mad max, and totally looks unsafe to use

~\The Talentless/~

No tricks up my sleeves
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Libertine, Furry, Action/Adventure.
Genre You DON'T Like
I do not like school type Roleplays, unless it has to do with supernature stuff, or a school for the gifted. Otherwise, I can't do it, I already go to school, don't need to go to a fictional one.
Either that or turn it into a frat home, not to sure yet

Quiet One

Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Fine with both, though may occasionally slip into aggressive if no else if calling the shots.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, some fantasy, Mature. Anything that gets my gears going. Not opposed to Yaoi or Yuri.
Genre You DON'T Like
Myla's going to turn hers into half gamer's paradise/ half gym.

Emily...she's going to add a lot of black.

neobendium

Accidental Pyromaniac
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Most of the time MST
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm up for mostly anything. But I don't really like voodo and lots of magic. Don't get me wrong, I like fantasy and dragons and stuff....just not the magic part. That's weird to me. And no demons.
Hey guys! Friendly reminder to post! I understand that it's Christmas and that some of you are super busy with the holidays, and so I'm not pushing too hard for replies. It would be nice if everyone's could get responses in by next Friday, though! (About 9 days from now)

Hope you all are doing well.

Quiet One

Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Did mine before the reminder went up, mate.

Look forward to the training sequences. If you've got guns firing rubber bullets, imagine it'd be funny for Myla to just walk through the gunfire and all the rubber bullets ricochet off her and end up hurting the others. :D

Also, where's this third hero you mentioned? She gonna end up beaten and thrown at our feet by some villain? Or secretly evil? Or just building up a dramatic entrance?

neobendium

Accidental Pyromaniac
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Most of the time MST
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Did mine before the reminder went up, mate.

Look forward to the training sequences. If you've got guns firing rubber bullets, imagine it'd be funny for Myla to just walk through the gunfire and all the rubber bullets ricochet off her and end up hurting the others. :D

Also, where's this third hero you mentioned? She gonna end up beaten and thrown at our feet by some villain? Or secretly evil? Or just building up a dramatic entrance?
I know you did. The reminder is for anyone who hasn't posted yet lol

I can imagine that happening, actually.

The third hero is actually Cicatrix Cicatrix 's character, but my co-GM seems to have dropped off the face of the earth and I can't get ahold of them. So, if they don't show up within the next few weeks, I'll have to use the still unfinished character as a plot device. I just haven't decided how yet.

Quiet One

Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Would be willing to offer my hero-hunting villain for assist. Failing to kill this other hero, could just put them out of commission for a while as we try to figure out the villain's identity, motives, and how to beat them.

I know, you want me to hold off on my villain ideas. Just pictured the hero being thrown beaten onto a balcony with the Bionic Angel looking over them, warning them to stop their "idiotic PR stunt" (her words not mine) in exchange for...I was going to say their lives, but her motivations are to destroy all rank 3 and above, so probably would offer peaceful deaths. She's got a good backstory, if co-GM doesn't come back in time.

neobendium

Accidental Pyromaniac
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Most of the time MST
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Would be willing to offer my hero-hunting villain for assist. Failing to kill this other hero, could just put them out of commission for a while as we try to figure out the villain's identity, motives, and how to beat them.

I know, you want me to hold off on my villain ideas. Just pictured the hero being thrown beaten onto a balcony with the Bionic Angel looking over them, warning them to stop their "idiotic PR stunt" (her words not mine) in exchange for...I was going to say their lives, but her motivations are to destroy all rank 3 and above, so probably would offer peaceful deaths. She's got a good backstory, if co-GM doesn't come back in time.
I'll consider it.

Quakernuts

The Angry Canadian
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
During the day mostly, CST.
Writing Levels
Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Male
I can do both quite easily, although I know I happen to sometimes lean towards aggressive, especially if I get an idea in my head. I believe writing in this fashion is a collaborative effort though, so I tend to perform in a style that coordinates with my partner(s).
Favorite Genres
Anything really, save for pure romance or sexual fantasy. I'm here to write a story and have fun doing it, not to fulfill some yearning of the loins.
Genre You DON'T Like
This really is a more case by case basis with me, but like I stated before, straight romance or sexual fantasy is a no go with me in most situations.
*Beatboxes to the tune of thriller*

neobendium

Accidental Pyromaniac
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Most of the time MST
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
@~\The Talentless/~
jeshem jeshem
DANAsaur DANAsaur

Please try to get your posts up soon! I know it's hard with catching up from Christmas breaks and such, but I hope that this rp won't die three posts in. I will be making a post sometime around Sunday, so please, try to at least check in by then!

DANAsaur

The Dinosaur Whisperer
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
I can play as a passive or an aggressive. Whatever you want, I'm fine with it.
Favorite Genres
fantasy, modern, magical, romance, libertine
Genre You DON'T Like
It's not that I totally hate Scifi, it's just that I'm not good at it.
Sorry! I'll start working on it and try to post it before Monday. Things are hectic right now since my exams are up until next week (〒︿〒)

DANAsaur

The Dinosaur Whisperer
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
I can play as a passive or an aggressive. Whatever you want, I'm fine with it.
Favorite Genres
fantasy, modern, magical, romance, libertine
Genre You DON'T Like
It's not that I totally hate Scifi, it's just that I'm not good at it.
Had no idea what to post so I let my sleep deprived self write anything that comes to mind since I have an anxiety about making people wait so ta da!

please forgive me if its not up to standards. If you want me to change anything, let me know

neobendium

Accidental Pyromaniac
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Most of the time MST
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Had no idea what to post so I let my sleep deprived self write anything that comes to mind since I have an anxiety about making people wait so ta da!

please forgive me if its not up to standards. If you want me to change anything, let me know
Aw, poor Finna! The post is great :D

Quiet One

Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Just read. I think the dino needs a hug.

AshenAngel

Edgesquire
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
I'm fine either way, though it depends on which of my characters you'd like to work with.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Comedy, Medieval, Romance, Sci-Fi, Modern
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
Matty’s Freaking out on the inside, she’s freaking out on the outside. Let’s fix this.

Quakernuts

The Angry Canadian
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
During the day mostly, CST.
Writing Levels
Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Male
I can do both quite easily, although I know I happen to sometimes lean towards aggressive, especially if I get an idea in my head. I believe writing in this fashion is a collaborative effort though, so I tend to perform in a style that coordinates with my partner(s).
Favorite Genres
Anything really, save for pure romance or sexual fantasy. I'm here to write a story and have fun doing it, not to fulfill some yearning of the loins.
Genre You DON'T Like
This really is a more case by case basis with me, but like I stated before, straight romance or sexual fantasy is a no go with me in most situations.
So who's left? Who we waiting on?

neobendium

Accidental Pyromaniac
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Most of the time MST
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
So who's left? Who we waiting on?
Jeshem. I will post....probably today, actually, since I haven't received a reply from them, and hope that they come back for this next round.

~\The Talentless/~

No tricks up my sleeves
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
So who is next on the list of attacking?