Ashe will make his grand entrance tonight

sorry it took so long, had to figure out how to code on top of some irl stuff that interrupted lol

It's cool! You succeeded, that's what matters.

Will there be any kind of discord for the group? Or are we sticking with the OOC format here?

Will there be any kind of discord for the group? Or are we sticking with the OOC format here?
I would prefer keeping most OOC stuff, like planning for example, here on Iwaku, but if y'all would like a Discord to chat with each other, I wouldn't be opposed to making one.

Reactions: AshenAngel
Ok, post is up, even if it's not as pretty as the rest of yours. Maybe some day.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: noodle
Ok, post is up, even if it's not as pretty as the rest of yours. Maybe some day.
Your post is great! Don't worry about making it pretty if you don't want to, as well. Your header is perfectly fine ^.^

Sorry I've not posted yet. Been busy and trying to find muse for this.

Sorry I've not posted yet. Been busy and trying to find muse for this.
It's all good. Take your time....you still have a good few days before I post again. ^.^

Hope works. I switched around dialog colors because the darker red suits Emily better than Myla.

• Ah Seen It
Wow, guys! I didn't expect to wake up to this! Can't say it wasn't a pleasant surprise, either. You all did great :D

Reactions: AshenAngel
So we're just waiting on @AliceFalling then?

Also, @DANAsaur, Fianna is going to be the reason Liam drinks himself into a stupor on the first day, so thanks for that xD
Indeed. If @AliceFalling doesn't end up posting within the next couple of days, by Friday, I will make another IC post and start the next round.

AND, everyone, for full transparency- don't worry, the whole RP won't just be introductions. There will probably be a couple more rounds of this, where they'll meet each other, receive their suits and apartments, and then interacts a bit. After that, they'll split into training groups (preferably of two) and after a short assessment, be put out on the field for a supervised patrol. Then we can get some real fun going, but I think we should at least have a couple rounds of intros.

Will we be testing powers in some kind of training room? Give us each a chance to show off what we can do?

Will we be testing powers in some kind of training room? Give us each a chance to show off what we can do?
Yes, that's what the assessment is.

Wow all these replies are pretty outstanding god damn

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
A brooding emo with angel wings in the corner, a could very pretty girls - one with hair not too different from her natural hair color (though now it was dyed bright red) - a man who smelled kind of drunk, a smoky guy, and a girl in black and orange armor who looked pretty excited for them all to be there.
A smoky guy
Poor Ben, someone noticed

• Haha