Trying to think on my reactions to the rooms. Emily will probably have some kind of pagan prayer to bless her new home, or take a tour and maybe shower.

Myla I see plugging in a game console, stripping down, and doing some games until bed.
Well, save that for after the demonstration of their powers. Remember, this is just Allison showing them the rooms and letting them drop off their stuff.

Oh. Thought it was the end of the day for some reason. Okay, will rethink on reply.

Reactions: noodle
Ashe bout to turn his room into a total workshop, just all sorts of prototype junk that looks ripped out of mad max, and totally looks unsafe to use

Either that or turn it into a frat home, not to sure yet

Reactions: Quiet One
Myla's going to turn hers into half gamer's paradise/ half gym.

Emily...she's going to add a lot of black.

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Hey guys! Friendly reminder to post! I understand that it's Christmas and that some of you are super busy with the holidays, and so I'm not pushing too hard for replies. It would be nice if everyone's could get responses in by next Friday, though! (About 9 days from now)

Hope you all are doing well.

Reactions: AshenAngel
Did mine before the reminder went up, mate.

Look forward to the training sequences. If you've got guns firing rubber bullets, imagine it'd be funny for Myla to just walk through the gunfire and all the rubber bullets ricochet off her and end up hurting the others. :D

Also, where's this third hero you mentioned? She gonna end up beaten and thrown at our feet by some villain? Or secretly evil? Or just building up a dramatic entrance?

Reactions: AshenAngel
Did mine before the reminder went up, mate.

Look forward to the training sequences. If you've got guns firing rubber bullets, imagine it'd be funny for Myla to just walk through the gunfire and all the rubber bullets ricochet off her and end up hurting the others. :D

Also, where's this third hero you mentioned? She gonna end up beaten and thrown at our feet by some villain? Or secretly evil? Or just building up a dramatic entrance?
I know you did. The reminder is for anyone who hasn't posted yet lol

I can imagine that happening, actually.

The third hero is actually @Cicatrix's character, but my co-GM seems to have dropped off the face of the earth and I can't get ahold of them. So, if they don't show up within the next few weeks, I'll have to use the still unfinished character as a plot device. I just haven't decided how yet.

Would be willing to offer my hero-hunting villain for assist. Failing to kill this other hero, could just put them out of commission for a while as we try to figure out the villain's identity, motives, and how to beat them.

I know, you want me to hold off on my villain ideas. Just pictured the hero being thrown beaten onto a balcony with the Bionic Angel looking over them, warning them to stop their "idiotic PR stunt" (her words not mine) in exchange for...I was going to say their lives, but her motivations are to destroy all rank 3 and above, so probably would offer peaceful deaths. She's got a good backstory, if co-GM doesn't come back in time.

Would be willing to offer my hero-hunting villain for assist. Failing to kill this other hero, could just put them out of commission for a while as we try to figure out the villain's identity, motives, and how to beat them.

I know, you want me to hold off on my villain ideas. Just pictured the hero being thrown beaten onto a balcony with the Bionic Angel looking over them, warning them to stop their "idiotic PR stunt" (her words not mine) in exchange for...I was going to say their lives, but her motivations are to destroy all rank 3 and above, so probably would offer peaceful deaths. She's got a good backstory, if co-GM doesn't come back in time.

I'll consider it.

*Beatboxes to the tune of thriller*

@~\The Talentless/~
@jeshem
@DANAsaur

Please try to get your posts up soon! I know it's hard with catching up from Christmas breaks and such, but I hope that this rp won't die three posts in. I will be making a post sometime around Sunday, so please, try to at least check in by then!

Sorry! I'll start working on it and try to post it before Monday. Things are hectic right now since my exams are up until next week (〒︿〒)

• Thank You
Had no idea what to post so I let my sleep deprived self write anything that comes to mind since I have an anxiety about making people wait so ta da!

please forgive me if its not up to standards. If you want me to change anything, let me know

Had no idea what to post so I let my sleep deprived self write anything that comes to mind since I have an anxiety about making people wait so ta da!

please forgive me if its not up to standards. If you want me to change anything, let me know
Aw, poor Finna! The post is great :D

Just read. I think the dino needs a hug.

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
Matty’s Freaking out on the inside, she’s freaking out on the outside. Let’s fix this.

So who's left? Who we waiting on?

So who's left? Who we waiting on?
Jeshem. I will post....probably today, actually, since I haven't received a reply from them, and hope that they come back for this next round.

So who is next on the list of attacking?