Welcome Back to the Guild [continuation]

Ríbás grinned as Gwazi blocked his attack, "There you go! Show a little fight! Do you feel it? The adrenaline rushing, fighting for your pitiful life!? Get your blood pumping!" Ríbás laughed before letting one of his hands go from the scythe . Without any noticeable difference of push against Gwazi's blade. "Sadly you should always make me use two hands" Ríbás laughed as he grabbed Gwazi's chest. A beam starting to charge in his hand.

"Goo-" Ríbás was interrupted by fire licking his body. It didn't effect him much, but it did interrupt his beam. Ríbás seemed confused for a second, before his head snapped around to Rae. His whole body twisted, aside from one of his arms which still held the scythe, he seemed to ignore Gwazi and gaze at Rae. "Innovative aren't you, well...I'd like to say you've forgot about something" Ríbás laughed as leaped right into Rae, his mouth was right next to her ear.

"PS, It's the beam coming in about two seconds coming directly for Books. Probably wanna do something about that hmm?" Ríbás giddily whispered to Rae before teleporting away from the group.

Ríbás was going watch what they would do next, but then something that made the very insides of him curl up with irrational was heard. Ríbás twisted his head to Leon. His eyes funneled and Leon could feel Ríbás search into his very soul, or at least that what it felt like.

"You...Everything about you annoys me. Your voice, your mind....your face. Everything you have ever been or will ever be annoys me. Weak willed coward. Do you even know what it is to try? Hah, You were GM's little guinea big. it seems you can't even be bother to stick to that. Filth" Ríbás teleported right in front of Leon. "Vanish" Ríbás arched his arm back.

"AAAACKABLARGH" Callum screamed widely as he swung at Ríbás, The Lizard man thing whatever didn't even look. He simply side swiped Callum over to the rest of the group. "Ow...You guys alright? What's happening!? Why is ther-OH GOD WHAT'S THAT" Callum skuttled back at the incoming lazer. Of course, there wasn't much time to dodge for him as he was on his ass.

Ríbás licked his lips as he seemed to focus back on Leon. "I think I'm going to go for a favorite of mine. Better hope you're a turtle!" Ríbas laughed as two scythes spawned in either of his hands. He smirked as he closed both of them on Leon's neck.

Once their weapons interlocked the Lizard seemed to get cocky, grabbing Gwazi and going for the killing blow. But instead he was interrupted by Rae's little trick, to which Gwazi was starting to notice this guys weakness, his ego. This Lizard would looked like he was getting obsessed with bragging over one person, so while showing off he would be oblivious to the others. Which means striking now might deliver a really nasty blow to him, but it seemed the Lizard had an effective counter to his weakness. He was good at making other people distracted into aiding one another... He could see the newcomer about to have his head removed, and Books about to be fried by a laser. In his split second decision he went to help books, he knew Rae might already be covering for her but Books was also all the keep the bridge (and by extension, everyone else) alive. If she died it was game over for everybody, so he stood in the way of the beam and most likely foolishly tried to block or deflect the beam with the flat side of his sword. His hope being either it does deflect, simply hurts Gwazi instead, or at worse he can at least slow it down long enough for Rae to get Books out of there.

Rae saw they were in desperate straights. The laser was heading right for Books and Callum was in serious trouble. she saw Gwazi moving for books and in a moment of decision she pulled all her energy into her center and tried to send out a force field of fire, going over her companions, she wasn't sure if it would do any good or even work, but she hoped to God it would at least give them time to save Books and Callum, if the massive expenditure of energy didn't knock her out. In the same motion she forced herself forward and tried to latch onto Callum.

From the moment the fight began, everything happened so quickly that Muse found himself hardly able to react to anything before something else came up. Before he could aid the roleplayers in protecting Books and fending off Ribas, a strangely familiar voice made itself heard as Leon approached the group, seemingly trying to distract Ribas. "But that's…" Sure enough, Muse recognized that roleplayer. "Wasn't he one of yours?!" he exclaimed, his head snapping towards GM.

"Gooooood question…" GM cooed, glancing towards Leon with only a sightly skeptical look, seemingly not really caring.

Muse wasn't sure whether Leon was really there to help or if it was some sort of mind game the GM was playing, and his confusion only increased when he took notice of Leon's companion. "C-Callum?!" he stuttered, not sure what to think as he hadn't spoken to the boy since their fight in the desert.

"Isn't he one of yours?" GM sneered, echoing Muse's words back at him.

Muse didn't have time to figure out what side everyone was on, though. All he knew was that Books had some weird dark laser headed at her and Gwazi didn't seem to have a very good chance of blocking it. "Gwazi, let me help!" he called out, starting to run towards the duo before some invisible force stopped him in his path, as he found himself caught in GM's psychic hold.

"Come on, now, that's cheating!" GM chimed as he dragged Muse into the air and away from the fight. "Since when do trainers enter battles like that?" he chimed. "This is just my pet against yours. No one else. I wanna see how strong they've gotten." he told him. "Besides! It's five-against-one, what are you complaining about?" he sneered, before glancing back down at his reptilian partner in battle, annoyed. "Oi! Ribas!" he called out. "Killing that guy won't do you much good; I haven't turned his respawn off yet!" he told him. "Ignore him and go fight someone else! Like, uh… oh, shit. It's you." GM snarled, looking down at the tiny cat that brought the two of them to the fight. "How did I not notice you here, you little pest." GM growled, glaring down at the feline, before his eyes snapped back to his own teammate. "Ribas!" he called again. "Get rid of this dumb cat for me!" he ordered. "Throw the damn thing into the void! Get it out of my sight!"

Wait, Lizard Face can teleport? "Oh, that's totally not fair...," Leon muttered. In a reflex, the young man raised his arms to protect himself -- which, sadly but predictably, did very little to stop the scythes of doom from chopping off his head (and his arms, due to them being in the way). For a short moment, the lifeless body stood upright to form an incredibly gory fountain before slowly slumping to the ground.

...Shortly afterwards, Leon respawned as usual. You know, I'm starting to have doubts about this plan. Ah well, at least the death was painless enough. This time. How many was that now, the seventh? Heh, I guess seven really is a lucky number, considering the circum-wiat. Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. Did I just consider myself lucky for dying seven times? Uhm...

Leon shook his head to try to get his focus back -- getting distracted right now was a bad idea, considering everything that was happening. No, he had to keep that lizard monster thing's attention on him for long enogh for other people to kill it -- which, all things considered, wasn't going all that smoothly. Maybe if he could do some damage to the thing himself, that would help?
...Of course, the problem was his blatant lack of special powers aside from respawning. In fact, he didn't even have any weapons, anything to attack the lizard monster with. Unless... No, that was just wrong on so many levels. Did he really have a choice though? Oh, what the hell, why not? Without thinking about it any futher, Leon picked up one of his own cut off arms and used it to strike at Ribás' head with all his might.

Callum felt Rae grab him, and it reminded him that he should probably help with the giant beam coming from them. With the last second of reality dawning down on him, he summoned an ice shield alongside the fire.

It lasted for a split second, one second the beam was there...one second it wasn't. The effect lasted a bit longer, everybody's effort seemed to stop the beam. But afterwards a huge shock wave rippled throughout. Callum and perhaps the rest of the group if they ill-prepared as he flew backwards. "I think I just fractured all my ribs"

Ríbás grinned as Leon bled. "Simple" Ríbás turned around to listen to the GM. "I see" He turned his head to the Cat. "I'm going to say to myself this is a powerful cat..." Ríbás shrugged to himself as he started to charge up. But then something hit him in the back of the head for him to jolt forward, hard enough to hear an audible crack.

Ríbás twisted his head around, to see Leon...who he had just killed, holding his previous body's arm. Who He had just hit him with.

Ríbás blinked, he tried to find out exactly what just happened. "This is...re spawning.....immortal...." Ríbás slowly spoke out the words as if trying to figure out something. "Dealing with you later I think...and I mean with the rest of you" Ríbás raised his hand slightly. Leon felt himself getting tugged upwards. "I think you need some time with your friends...with you and your deceased arm..." Ríbás grinned as he threw Leon harshly over to the rest of the group.

Ríbás teleported up higher. He waved his hand around, as if selecting something. Before countless sword shaped objects appeared around the group. So many that they couldn't see inside. "I think we'll play a game, It's called: Dodge the billion magic swords trying to kill you. Well, more like destroy...did I mention they'll constantly change direction to get you!? Can't make it too easy now can I? ONE TWO THREE GO!" Ríbás snapped his fingers and all the swords started to fly towards the rper's

Ríbás turned around to the GM. "Pfft, I hope they get out of this...or it'll just be depressing...Anyhow...time to deal with this cat of yours..." Ríbás teleported closer to MK-Ultra. "Weird....I can't sense you. Probably cause you're a cat, stupid felines..." Ríbás muttered something before looking back up at the cat.

"Well I don't know what's exactly with you...but you seem to be a cat that might have the power to make roads....I applaud you for that..well done, but now you die...yay" Ríbás laughed as he swiped his hand sideways. Causing a massive flow of whatever magic made the beam to come hurdling towards MK_Ultra.

"Well....We might die here....so much pain" Callum was lying on the ground. He did hope they had an idea for this. Because right now he was too distracted by the pain all over his body.

Books stopped expanding the bridge, now focusing in holding it together. She listened in on what was happening and had gone rolling from the explosion. "Everyone down now! I may not be able to fight but I can protect!" She yelled, keeping a part of her focus on the bridge and another on building thin and weak cacoons of dirt and rock to try and protect everyone. Her deep blue eyes were still shut tight.

"Well crap" Gwazi thought to himself, seeing Muse get held up by the one guy who started this fight. It seemed they were on there own for this one, which was not looking too good at the moment. But then he heard the man yell at the Lizard to ignore him, because of respawn abilities. "Wait... I can respawn? Well, ain't that useful... But this gonna hurt" Gwazi thought again to himself, but didn't have time to do much else because then the beam had hit him and the explosion caused people to disperse. Thankfully the blow was weakened, so no one seemed to have been killed by it. Gwazi then got himself back up, dusting himself off only to notice that Lizard in the air with countless swords aimed at them. "Well, that kills my plan to just go respawn Kamikaze" Gwazi thought. Only to then hear Books yell at everyone to get down, claiming she can protect them. To which Gwazi obliged and hit the dirt, there wasn't much else he could do at the moment against such a barrage, though hopefully this sword thing required a large amount of mana or energy from Lizard and this wasn't something he could do constantly. Otherwise this fight is going to be rather short lived.

Rae had next to no energy left and so she had no issue dropping when Books told her to. that's when she realized she was still holding Callum and pulled him towards her. she couldn't get him all the way, but she got him closer, she wasn't sure if that would even help or not but she hoped, she was already off balance and confused from the explosion and she was pretty sure she was seeing double, but she wasn't about to let that stop her. she pulled her knees to her chest and moved her body to face upward and see what was coming for them. she used what little magical energy she had left, and what was trickling back into her slowly, to form a shield of fire in her hand and rose it up above her.

Before Leon could get in another swing, however, he was lifted up in the air by... well, whatever was lifting him up. Considering the circumstances, it seemed to be a decent guess that Lizardface was the source of the psychic force holding Leon up in the air. "Let me go, you je-eeeeeeeaargh!", the young man protested, his cries turning into a panicked scream when he was thrown across the abyss. Whether is was by luck, aiming or something else entirely, Leon didn't dare guess, but he landed right on the floating rocky island. Of course, the laws of physics dictate that he didn't just stop right on his landing spot, instead sliding across the ground before coming to a stop just before the edge -- this in turn leading to him staring right at the detached arm of his previous body falling to wherever-it-was. Although Leon was essentially immortal, he wasn't Mario; somehow, he doubted that he would respawn from falling down there. With this logic in hand, Leon skeetered backwards across the ground towards the center of the platform before deciding to do anything else.

"Ow ow ow... Why couldn't that fall have killed me?," Leon muttered as he slowly got up.. and noticed the fact that everyone sans him was slowly getting covered in some kind of earthern shield. "...Huh? Why would they...," he started, then stopped as the obvious answer came to him. Obviously, some kind of huge attack was coming from somewhere. Seeing as he already knews that it wasn't coming from the sides due to looking around mere moments ago, Leon looked up... and noticed the absolute crapton of blades hovering in the air just as they all started to descend.. "...Well, shit." Note to self: Wishing for your own death may not be such a good idea after all. Not really having any time to think, Leon tried his best to avoid all the swords -- which, considering the sheer volume of them, was pretty much an impossible task. To make matters even worse, Lizardface had turned his attantion back onto the kittycat -- and Callum, can't forget him. In a blind panic, Leon picked up one of the swords that had already struck the ground and threw it at their most direct assaillant, Ribás, praying that the thing (both the sword and Lizardface) would not simply come back to life again. Sadly for Leon, this moment of non-dodging caused him to be impaled by several of the other blades in the process, so he did not see whether or not his attack hit at all before he respawned again.

Last edited:
The swords hit with a magical "twing" The fire and dirt did good enough to protect everyone at the start. Though it was clear after a few seconds that the protection wouldn't last long. Callum stumbled around..."I'm sorry I can't" He forced out, he could barely make himself move. He just needed to recover...if they could somehow make it out of this first.

Ríbás turned around from his waves of energy attacking MK-Ultra, He laughed as he saw the scene. "That's it!? Pfft, I knew you were weak...but that weak?" Ríbás turned back to MK-Ultra. He giggled childishly as he continued attacking.

There were more holes, and soon enough the sword were gonna hit the rper's body. Though, perhaps through some hidden skill, though almost definitely through insane luck. Leon's sword throw made it through the holes, dodge the numerous swords flying about at the group. And right into the direction of Ríbás who's back was turned.

"Come on Kitty-cat...Just die...hahaha-" Ríbás gasped for a second as the sword impaled him through the chest. Just as the groups protection was completely destroyed, all the swords seemed to disperse into nothing. Ríbás stayed there, floating in the air. His arms hung out lifeless for a few moments. Before he suddenly spun around to the group. "You dare..." Ríbás threw the sword out of him. "You dare try- You dare even....Mere scum of the earth"

Ríbás twisted around to Leon, he glared at him with pure fury. "You think?" Ríbás snarled as he teleported next to Leon, His scythe quickly found it's way to Leon's neck, but seemingly just stopped before his actual neck. Ríbás stared at Leon for a moment..."No-No-No, You need something worse...You'll just respawn...There has to be something better..." Ríbás head turned around before he seemed to stop. A manic grin slowly appeared on his face. "OH THIS IS FUCKING PERFECT!" Ríbás couldn't contain his laughter as he started to walk towards something.

Ríbás forcefully pulled Callum away from Rae, He flashed a smirk at her before dragging Callum over to edge of the road, hanging him over the void.
He looked behind to the group, then turned back to Callum. Who was trying his best to get free from Ríbás but to no avail.

"I can sense it....you....you put me there, Callum....I can feel it....you created me, well-" Ríbas turned his head to the group. "How stupid is that?...You are nothing...weak, afraid....I can smell it, you are nothing. For you to even think of me, I feel awfully offended" Ríbás lifted Callum up with one hand.

"Say good bye to your friend" Ríbás grinned as he arched a hand back, only to plunge the hand straight through Callum's stomach. Callum let out one gasp, before falling limp.

"Oh no! Look at that, he's dead...Well maybe there's some magic we can revive with him, we still have his body-" Ríbás let his hand go of Callum, causing him to fall into the void. Soon being lost to the abyss. "Woops"

Ríbás grinned, before pausing...he raised a finger before suddenly all his bones snapped, his whole body twisted and broke and reformed. What became of him was, well....Something that looked exactly like Callum, except his iris's were purple. And he was still wearing the robe.

"You failed him..." He spoke in the voice of Callum, "What will his family do...his little sister? His poor worried mother? All of his family...broken forever...because of you" Ríbás turned into a little girl, who was sobbing. "My big brother is dead? All because of you four! He was gonna teach me the violin and all. I miss him, My mother spends her nights wailing for him to come back" Ríbás twisted back into Callum.

He teleported to Leon, "But if you didn't try to backstab Ríbás, or maybe you tried a little harder to distract him....hmmm, You could of saved him!" Ríbás moved to Books, "If you could of put up better protection...tch, if you could multi-task even...he would of lived" Ríbás danced to Rae. "If you kept hold of him, didn't let Ríbás just grab him. If you could actually hit him!" Ríbás smiled widened as he reached Gwazi. "If you could of put up a proper fight...you had a power and you wasted it, a shame"

Ríbás moved backwards, into the center of the group. "You all collectivly failed him, now come on...try to avenge him! Try to do something! You can't even protect your friends, you can't even save innocents. Well what good are you!?...COME ON, TRY TO KILL ME!" Ríbas bowed the group as he stood, arms open.

MK Ultra's ears perked up as Ribas stabbed Callum. The gray cat dashed towards the edge of the land bridge, but he was too late to do anything, as Callum soon fell into the void. MK took a few steps back as he watched Ribas transform into a duplicate of the young roleplayer — his fur puffing up as he growled threateningly.

"Augh! The cat, Ribas! The cat!" GM shouted from the sidelines. The feline seemed to have been able to dodge all the lizard-man's attacks well enough thus far, but only because Ribas seemed so distracted with trying to kill all the roleplayers at once. "Get rid of that stupid thing first, then fight the rest!"

"Who is that cat, anyway?" Muse asked from his hovering prison. "He can't be a roleplayer, is he?"

"Nothing you need to know about." GM growled as he tightened his grip on Muse, causing the shapeshifter to wince in pain.

"Ow, ow, ow," Leon muttered as he respawned, immediately sinking to his knees. Although as per usual his injuries had completely disappeared upon his return to this plane, the fact that his death was not quite instantaneous meant that the pain involved in said death was going to linger for a bit. How this was supposed to work, Leon didn't know. Maybe his brain just didn't register the fact that he wasn't hurt anymore? Or maybe it was a bug in GM's programming? Well, regardless of the cause, the end result was pretty bad. Well, judging by the lack of whirling death, at least it seemed to have worked? Somehow, that is. So there's that...

...As it turned out, that was only partially true. Although Callum and the kitty were both spared from an instant death, and the storm of blades had stopped, the battle was far from over -- as Callum was about to find out. Lizardface yanked the poor guy out of the air (how was he floating in the air in the first place though?), taunted him about his apparent weakness before murdering the guy in one of the most brutal ways possible - by ramming his claw straight through his stomache.
Leon winced in shock, unable to look away from the horrid spectacle, yet simultaneously unable to do anything about it. No...
And then it was too late. The beast, the demon threw Callum's limp body into the Void. Leon tried to move towards it, but it was far too late. Before he even managed to get up, Callum had disappeared beyond the edge of the island into the darkness below it. No... Not another one... Why? Why can't I stop this?

A loud crunching sound caused Leon to turn back towards the hellspawn. What he saw then possibly shocked him even more than Callum's death itself. Not only did that monster just kill Callum, he also had the guts to steal his form and of a little girl who was presumably his sister. And not even that as enough for the psychopath. No, it had to go on and taunt the survivors about it, blaming it on them! All of this together would likely be enough to drive anyone in a rage.
"Shut..." Leon started, trying to fore himself off the ground and back into a standing position. "... Shut up, you asshole!," he shouted, anger overriding reason (and pain, conveniently enough). "Don't try to shift the blame here! You're the one who's responsible for Callum's... for what you did to him. Not us! Trying to say it's our fault is nothing more than the cowardly act of a schoolyard bully!" You know, Leon? Maybe taunting death incarnate isn't that good an idea? Just 'saying'... "You say you came from that dark pit? Well then, maybe we should put you back down there again!" With that, Leon charged at the demon. He was unarmed, but ready to beat the creature to death with his bare hands if that was necessary.

Last edited:
Gwazi watched Ribas and his movements, waiting for a chance for him to get close so he could strike.
Thankfully Gwazi barely knew the person that Ribas had killed, so although he felt bad for someone dying he wasn't stuck by guilt or personal anger like some of the others probably were.
Which in all likelihood is Ribas's goal, to keep everyone angry so they fight sloppy.

Thankfully it seemed he got cocky and had moved his way towards the center of the group, ignoring Ribas's taunts as to not let it break his focus Gwazi simply swung out his sword at Ribas the second he allowed himself to get surrounded. He went off at him with a flurry of chained attacks where even if Ribas dodged them all it should keep him a bit distracted from another persons attack. Gwazi seriously wished that he had more than just his sword to fight with, but sadly he had no other means of combat yet so it was either sword flurry for nothing.

Ríbás smiled as he waited for someone to attack him, he waggled his fingers and waited for someone to attack him, but then the GM spoke. Ríbás nodded and turned to the Cat. "Well I guess I'll just straight out kill you this time~" Ríbás was about to teleport, but then happened that he wasn't expecting. That respawning fool, Leon? He grabbed Ríbás with his bare hands, oh he expected him to attack him but with just his bare hands...well that was different. And due to some rules that were too complicated for normal mortals to understand. Leon messed up Ríbás' teleportation.

Ríbás missed MK_ULTRA with his scythe, mostly because he teleported ten feet above him. "What!?" Ríbás glared at Leon, "Get off me!" Ríbás Teleported again, but this went back to where he was before, right into's Gwazi's sword attack. Ríbás barely dodged the first few attacks, mostly to Leon being his meat shield. But then Gwazi clipped Ríbás and this made him wobble for a second. Finding it hard to dodge with Leon grabbing him. Then Gwazi swung again, and got a direct hit.

The sword slashed right through his side, and while it didn't go too deep, Ríbás visibly gasped. This time he successfully got Leon off him and he teleported rather far away. His side oozed a dark blood. "I...congratulate you for hitting me...but don't you think for a second that this means anything...I wasn't even trying" Ríbás started to smile again and started to glow a dark aura.

"Do not think for a second...you will survive" Ríbás wiped his mouth before vanishing, appearing behind MK_Ultra. "Dropkick for glory!" Ríbás grinned as he kicked at MK-Ultra.

Books's eyes had flashed open with anger at what Ribas had just done. "You son of a gun." She mumbled, letting her earthen shields dissipate. Spike of earth shot up from the bridge towards Ribas. Keep part focus on the bridge. It's like band, got to focus on the music and the director and everyone else around you. She thought as she glared at Ribas before closing her blue eyes again. This is for Callum you son of a gun.

MK Ultra spun his head around as Ribas continued to teleport. The cat was puffed up and angry, but also seemed to be somewhat fatigued, not quite as powerful as when he last fought alongside Callum. On top of that, Ribas's teleporting was just too quick to keep up with, and MK couldn't so much as pounce in his direction. GM smiled from the sidelines as he kept his eyes locked on the cat. "Yes… that's right… not much fight left in you, huh?" he mused, before Ribas finally appeared next to the feline and, as MK had never moved himself very far from the edge, the kick he delivered wound up sending him scrambling off the stone bridge. Caught off-guard, he couldn't even form a foothold of his own under his feet, and, his body twisting around the way cats do, he was sent spiraling off into the void, towards the same fate as Callum.

"Ah, there we go!" GM exclaimed. "Couldn't touch the thing, myself, but I'm glad someone was able to get rid of that cat for me." he chirped.

Okay, so Leon had managed to grab Ribás. Now what? Before he could even think of punshing the jackass or something, Ribás had teleported the two of them into the sky, forcing Leon to cling onto the evil creature. Because, you know, falling from this height wouldn't do any good to anyone, least of all himself. Moments later, another warp brought him back to safer grounds -- and right into one of the other RP-er's blade, mortally wounding him. You know, on second thought, this might have not been that good of an idea... He had to hang on though; he didn't know how, but apparently he was somehow hampering Ribás' teleporting ability. Which meant that as long as he kept this up, the others might be able to actually get close to the demon. Plus, he was annoying the douche, which just might be enough to distract him for long enough to - YES!
Ribás' pained yelp told Leon that his on-the-fly strategy of hampering Ribás worked, at least to some extend. Almost immediately afterwards, Leon was forcefully removed from Ribás by, well, Ribás. By this point, the poor sap was bleeding from several wounds and pretty much wishing he'd die already so that he could respawn again -- and trying not to think about just how insane that was. With the last of his strength (of this life's at least), Leon flipped off Ribás, just because he could. Soon after, his wish of death was granted. ...Or, at least for as far as Leon can die at all, that is.

Shortly afterwards a by now very tired Leon reappeared, slumping to the ground. Apparently GM's revival system was not perfect when abused like this, at least not as far as mental effects went. Then again, maybe he had built it in on purpose just in case one of his minions ever decided to commit mutiny? It made sense, if nothing else... Of course, whetever the cause was didn't really matter, seeing as the facts were that Leon could barely move at this point, even though he technically was in perfect health -- at least physically. Mentally speaking, all he could do was watch the chaos unfold around him until he could regain some energy. Which in turn meant that he could do nothing to prevent Ribás from attacking the poor innocent kitty... What was it about that cat that made GM so hell-bent on killing it anyway? And why couldn't he do it himself, if he wanted to do it that badly? ...Is it possible that GM is not truly omnipotent after all? If so, then what would his limitations be? Because if he has limitations, then that means he has weaknesses. And if he has weaknesses, then that would make him defeatable (at least in theory?) So if they could just figure out that, then they might just be able to defeat him!

...Of course, at the moment, killing Ribás was a of a slightly higher priority. The problem was: 'how?' How were they going to kill such an overpowered creature? Dropping him down into the Void might work, but that again raised the exact same question. It didn't solve the problem, it just moved it. Unless... Yes, that might just work. If only Leon could manage to get his body to move, then that might just work!

Last edited:
Rae didn't have enough energy to fight back when the monster pulled Callum out of her grip. she groaned and tried moving to help but failed miserably and just fell back on to her back. she was breathing heavily and saw their defenses falling. she held back tears as she saw Callum fall. but she dropped her head back, it was pounding, she'd put herself through way too much that day, but they weren't done. She tried to calm her heart to try and rebuild her strength, to force her battered body to work.

Ríbás giggled as MK_Ultra fell into the void, "Oh Finally...You were being such a hassle!" Ríbás waggled his fingers around as he turned around to see the earth spikes jumped up at him, One of them stabbed him in his arm before he teleported. He growled before seeming to calm down. "Oh let's just show you a glimpse" Ríbás raised his hand as the Earth spikes reached him, before suddenly stopping in mid-air. "Oh don't you understand? I was barely trying....Let's just finish this shall we!?" Ríbás laughed manically before rising into the air.

"Let the bodies hit the floor....in multiple pieces" All the earth pieces exploded and went flying in random directions. Sadly all the pieces were too small to do anything, "Oh you can't even kill yourself!" Ríbás grimaced before landing back onto the land bridge. "Fall" Ríbás tapped his foot off the land bridge, which then cause the whole thing to fracture and start to collapse.

"Fall into the void like everyone else and die...cease to exist...How funny, but maybe...." Ríbás moved his finger once more and the bridge exploded but the group didn't fall. "I am the only thing keeping you alive right now....well, you really are sitting ducks.....people" Another scythe spawned in Ríbás Hand.

He started to float slowly over to the group, "Just a hint, I'm gonna kill you now, so you might want to think of something"