Welcome Back to the Guild [continuation]

When Leon appeared again Callum was ready to do the exact same thing again, but he paused and heard Leon's excuse....perhaps...explanation. Callum paused as Leon finished...He seemed to grimace. "I...wasn't there for that......I was...wandering in a desert...umm...With a demon who....wanted to kill his owner." Callum sighed. "I'm sorry...I know what the GM can do...I'm...sorry." Callum paused and looked at Leon.

"But...I cannot let you...go back. Your staying with me....and going where I go. We can't go back if..."Rose" Is wherever you say she is. I barely escaped him twice. We...have to find someway....to..." Callum paused as if thinking to what to say. "I'm...not in the right mind. Just like you were I guess...As you see I'm not in the best state" Callum pointed to his blood covered body.

"You stay with me. Too dangerous"

Callum looked at Mk-Ultra. He made a ball of water. Before smashing it in his own face.

"OKAY! I'm going MK2 everyone! Too much crazy shit! Let's go!" Callum signaled to the direction that he decided to head.

"And so god! If another person falls to the ground out of nowhere and explodes his innards on me...I'm going to!" Callum made lot's of hand flails. "Let's go...come on!"

"I'll try to make one then." Books said as she closed her eyes. I have to focus. I can't let them down. She thought as she imagined a bridge made out of rocks and dirt.

Rae smiled at Books, the girl was being more useful then Rae herself "that would probably be a big help, but that's really far, do you think you can do it?" she looked out into the void, looking for some sign of life or light, or anything giving them some indication of where the next roleplay was "Hey Muse, by the way, where would she build the bridge too? i can't see anything, is the void just so thick we can't see anything?"

A manic grin spread across GM's face as the creature changed back into his reptilian form. "Oooh 'Night King'. I love that name!" he chirped. "You're exactly the type I was looking for~" he sang gleefully. "Now then, I was wondering if you — you ultra-powerful demon-lizard you — would be interested in joining me, like, a business partnership of sorts." he offered. "You do what I say, aaaaand in return, I can give you pretty much anything you want. Power, cool weapons, power, immortality, status, more power… Fair deal?"

"Both? This world is bizarre" Gwazi said, clearly a bit uncomfortable/uneasy about the whole thing.
Then when Books suggested an earth path Gwazi replied "An Earth Path sounds good". He then stepped back to give Books some space as she tried to summon one.

Muse smiled as Books started to build an Earth path for them to cross the void with. "Ah, yes, that's it!" he cheered, before stepping closer to the edge of their little patch of land and examining the bridge further. He pressed his foot down on the bridge, pressing down and testing its strength. "Seems pretty stable, for now." he told them. "Probably won't last forever, but it'll at least get the job done!" Muse then heard Rae's question. "Hmm, well… hard to say. The void might stretch on for a while, oooor it might just be really think in all directions, so we can't see what's on the other side. Once again, unpredictable! Really all we can do is use this bridge to get as far as we can and hope for the best." he shrugged.

"But...!," Leon started to counter, then realised that trying to do so would be more than useless at the moment. As much as he wanted to go back for Rose, Callum was absolutely right that doing so was far too dangerous (not to mention utterly suicidal)."Y...you're right," he nodded. If nothing else, there was no reason for starting a fight over that. As for the other things the guy said... Well, to be honest, they didn't make all that much sence to Leon. 'I'm going MK2', for example? What was that supposed to mean?

Well, whatever it meant, Callum didn't give Leon any time to think about it, seeing as the former decided to head off in whatever direction he was planning to go. "You're going to do what?," Leon asked while following Callum when the latter said something about being covered in gore again. The only thing that made sense in context was exploding himself. Of course, the problem with that was that it wouldn't make any sense out of context. Oh, what a conundrum...

"I'll try my absolute best to keep the bridge as stable as I can but I don't think walking will help with my concentration..." Books said closing her eyes as she talked. She could talk and continue to form and hold the bridge steady but walking and doing that would be the worst idea. They would all probably die if she were to try and walk and form the bridge.

"If you can't walk while moving along the bridge though how are you going to get across? You need to use the Bridge too" Gwazi asked concerned.
He didn't want the group to have to get separated over this.

A bit awkwardly, MK Ultra continued to follow the group. It took him a moment after Callum started walking, but he soon proceeded to follow, catching up to the pair. His attention seemed to continuously drift towards Leon, though. He walked close to the newcomer, sniffing him a bit. This boy didn't seem like the enemy, after all.

Callum turned around and frowned, "I'll do something...what that is..." Callum paused before shrugging. "I don't know, I make things up as I go" He smiled before going back to walk forwards. "We going to leave this rp! And go to a new one...and maybe a new one...I dunno, there has to be something useful somewhere. Something to use...." Callum stopped walking for a second. "Leon...." Callum slowly turned around. "While we walk....you don't mind telling me of what the GM does? I mean...it would be useful. Sure, you were a little crazy. But still, useful information you know?" Callum waited for Leon to catch up before he started to walk again.

After a while they reached the void...or whatever it was called. "Time to leave this creepy abandoned City with a giant bed on it..." Callum turned his towards Leon. "So...Hopefully we don't get split up." Callum sighed as he step forwards into the void.

"I keep forgetting how weird this is" Callum mumbled to himself as he kept walking forwards.

----

Ríbás paused for thought as GM offered him the deal, He first seemed to dismiss the idea. But as he looked upon the GM he slowly smiled. "I think we have an agreement"

He twisted his hand to reveal a triangle mark. "A deal...I always enjoyed the thought of "Immortality"...So then...What do you need of me then?...I expect it to be something important?"

Last edited:
Rae look around and tried to think of a way to deal with their problem "hummmm, Books, i have a question" she walked over to the girl, looked at the bridge then back at her, almost gauging the girl "how much do you way?" she looked back at the bridge "you're kinda small, i bet one of us could carry you across, then you wouldn't have to worry about walking, and i'm just telling you there's no way you're convincing me to leave you behind"

"What the GM does? Uhm... He's sort of trying to take over the place? Nah, you already know that much. Uhm... Oh, I know!," Leon called out, snapping his fingers when something important dawned on him. "He has this computer thing, which seems pretty important to him. He got really angry when I touched it, then he killed me. Again." ...Wait, was that all there was to it? Was the only reason of GM's fury that Leon touched the computer? Or maybe there was more to it. "You know, I think it may be part of the source of his power. At least, it's what he used to create his monsters... ." Not to mention the bit where Leon's tampering with the thingie directly affected GM's abilities... Yeah, yeah! That's it! That was how they could beat the GM! All they had to do was to get access to his laptop again and wipe out everything with reckless abandon!
Then again, for all they knew, that could also potentially lead to the destruction of the universe. Which would be bad.
"As for his motive," Leon continued, "I... don't know, really. No, really, I don't!." he kept going, before Callum could interrupt. "I mean, Al I know is that he wants to control this place or something. As if the entire thing is just a game to him..."

"Considering I am as flat as a board and have been here for who knows how long, I really don't know how much I weigh. Maybe hundred pounds even? I'm just guessing but I don't weigh that much." Books said opening her eyes and glancing at Rae. The bridged was still building itself but she worried about how much energy she had left to keep it from crumbling.

"Oh, yeah, that is a problem…" Muse commented when he realized that Books couldn't walk and hold the bridge up at the same time. "Um…" he scratched his head, trying to think of a solution to the problem. Thankfully, Rae had the idea to carry her. "Ooh, good idea!" he exclaimed. "I don't think you need to worry about carrying her, though." he told Rae. "I can handle that." He then approached Books. "May I?" he asked politely, holding his arms out.

"Yippie!!" GM chirped upon hearing that they had an agreement. He quickly reached out and placed his hand on Ribas' head, needing only a second to seal-the-deal and make Ribas a part of his system, placing the creature under his control. Ribas would hardly feel a thing. Ribas then asked what GM planned to do with him.

"Mostly general use." he answered simply. "You know, whatever missions or chores I feel are necessary here and there… plus maybe beta testing." he explained, sort of, before a brilliant idea struck him. "Actually!" he spoke up, grinning. "I think I know what your first mission will be~" he sang. "It's about time I gave Muse and his little gang the Gary Oak-style battle I promised… hehe." he trailed off, laughing a bit to himself.

"Now then! Let's take our wings and FLY!" he shouted enthusiastically, zooming off into the air, expecting Ribas to follow. "The group should be around… ooh! Actually not that far from here." he grinned, his left eye glowing as it showed him the way. "Follow me!" he called to Ribas as he started off into the void. "You won't have to worry a bit about this dark stuff so long as you're with me!"

——

MK Ultra remained silent for most of Leon and Callum's conversation, really not having much place in it or much to offer… until the void came into view. MK's ears perked up immediately, and he quickly ran ahead of the group, stepping without hesitation into the void area. As he started to walk, a path of light appeared beneath him — with a glowing patch appearing wherever his paws made contact with the "ground", and spreading out until a solid path formed wherever he walked. Once he'd ran a bit ahead of the group, with a path on the ground beneath him, he looked back to make sure that the two of them were following. Making sure that they were, MK continued ahead, seemingly knowing exactly where he was going, with the path continuing to appear as he walked.

"Go ahead. But I swear to the gods if you accidentally drop me I will hurt you." Books said looking at Muse. Her blue eyes didn't seem as wide now and she seemed calmer than before. Maybe it was because her life wasn't being threatened or what she just felt more at ease than she had been since she got stuck in here.

Callum listened intently to Leon's words. "So, this laptop is what he uses.....Well, I mean it's probably not a laptop but a device that he has disguised as a laptop...like the tardis or something...." Callum looked at Leon before shrugging. "Still can't go directly for the laptop...because he will make us into yogurt." Callum sighed as he wondered what to do.

Callum stopped as Mk-Ultra ran ahead of him, a path forming before them. "Huh...neat, I sweat that cat gets more awesome every single time" Callum smiled before stepping on the path. "We should probably catch up or something..."

---

Ríbás smiled for a second, "If fly we must...then fly we do" He closed his eyes for a second as dragon wings sprouted out of his back with a pop.

Ríbás quickly caught up with the GM, before slowing down to keep pace with him. He seemed to looked rather curious at the mysterious place that surrounded him, But the GM said it wasn't dangerous. Ríbás seemed inclined to trust him. They had a deal, he wouldn't just break it right away would he?

Ríbás closed his eyes before frowning, "Gary Oak?...Sounds...." Ríbás seemed to laugh manically for a second. "Nevermind....now...You say some people need to be paid a visit...I assume we're not talking about having a cup of tea now." Ríbás seemed to laugh for a few more seconds.

"It's been a while since...I've done anything...I think I have a checklist of things to do...Let's hope I can check some things off"

Rae smiled a little at Books response "I'll go forward first, since i've been through the void before, if there aren't any objections?" she looked out across the bridge as she asked. she still couldn't see anywhere beyond the void but she at least trusted Books bridge building skills, and she seriously doubted she'd have any problem in the void, since she hadn't before. she tapped the edge of the bridge "Looks solid enough, everyone ready?"

Gwazi nodded in response to Rae's question and said "I'm ready whenever you are". Now satisfied that there was a way to cross, and no one was being left behind he had no objections in going forward. Besides, there only alternative was to go back into a village full of Amazon warrior women who were probably ready to put their heads on pikes for disturbing the peace.