Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader: The Interex Valhalla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay sending you what I have via pm for feedback and number of dice rolls I need to commit to, I believe three, but I could be wrong there, hence why I'm sending it in advance.

Name: DruzNak ThroatSlitta

Species/Class: Ork Arch-Militant

Appearance:

3g8iOYo.png

D162sAi.jpg

Stats:

Weapon Skill 45
Battle Skill 38
Strength 50
Toughness 45(8)
Agility 35 (Bonus see skills +20)
Intelligence 27
Perception 30
Willpower 30
Fellowship 25

Origin:

N/A for Xeno Races

Talents:
Basic Weapon Training (Primitive, SP)

Bulging Biceps

Common Lore (Ork)

Crushing Blow

Furious Assault

Hardy

Heavy Weapon Training (SP Primitive)

Iron Jaw

Melee Weapon Training (Blade, Universal, Power, SP)

Pistol Weapon Training (Universal, SP)

Speak Language (Ork, Low Gothic)

True Grit

Skills: Concealment (Ag) +10, Intimidate (S), Shadowing
(Ag) +10, Silent Move (Ag), Survival (Int).

Traits:
Brutal Charge,
Make it Work,
Mob Rule,
Size (Hulking),
Sturdy,
Unnatural Toughness (x2)

Starting Equipment:

Slugga: 20m S/3/– 1d10+4 I; Pen 0; Clip 18

Choppa: 1d10+1 R; Pen 2; unbalanced.

Stikkbombs *frag grenades* 4 Grenades, Frag; Thrown SBx3; 2d10; 0 pen; Blast (4)

ork teeth ("Teef "), 2d10

shiny bitz Imperial Credits

4 spare clips for Slugga

Trophies Skulls of various sorts.

Crude hand Vox

Cloth cloak and assorted paint.

Preysense Goggles

Cloth Bandana

Armour: Flak armour (Body 2)

XP Total: 5000
Current XP: 0
Insanity: 17
Wounds: 1+2+16 +1(end) = 20
Fate: 3 (-1 for madness = 2)
Corruption: 0
Bio:

"Mah Story? We was stompah the Oomies, sneak'n up on em like We Kommando boyz are taut, wez have skullz fer think'n an thump'n! Mork is da best. Den dez Khaos Boyz show up! Fill up the Boyz eads with thingz like;" "Khorne was the shootiest and the stompiest"

"HA! Everyone know's it's Gork and Mork who are the shootiest and the stompiest!, an so Me and the Boyz set ambush, but dem dam Khoas boyz did it soona! I got bunches of em! But the Shites kept come'n! Most of da boyz go ta meet Gork an'Mork, but we ain't lost! So wen just me I runs for it so we all don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!

OI! Lissen ta me wen I'z talkin' to ya! Orks are Made fer fight'n and Win'n and don't you forget it!"

With Corruption in the Ork Ranks, the Kommandos found themselves on the end of a an attack likely planned by the Chaos forces. While DruzNak ThroatSlitta fought as fiercly as any Ork could the Commandos had little chance, and fought to the last man against the Choas Betryal and Ork Rebelion.

"Ennyways Apollo Torque, a guy who looks like one of da Emprah's boyz (though he actually isn't per say), happened to be in town with his big ship and bombed the Khorks, I was set'n up a final stand! Had me Rokkets and Dakka for days! Some managed to get away, them cowards ran off in a most Un-Orky fashion, even frew down da dakka! But it stopped 'em from killin me. So I walked ovva to the Oomie, and I tell em

"I don't like dez khoas boyz, and he don't like em, so till I pay em back fer savin my life, and I finish kollet'n teef, and khoas boyz, and dem traitah Khork skullz, I'll show em sum Ork Powah! WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

And dats itz...you gonna finish that shiken?"

Being saved from a last stand as he fought a series

In order to accomodate his newly gained Ork, Apollo converted a section of it into a boxing arena where heavily-padded robots can fight the Ork. This gives an outlet for the Orks natural aggression, which is luckly more constrained than the typical Ork. Touched by the aspect of Mork and being a Kommando thats more used to showing stealth skills and unusual levels of discipline, they would even refrain from firing their weapons so as not to give away their position until the time was right to unleash Greenskin Fury. Of additional note is the Ork Kommandoz use of "kunning trikz" and paint with fabirc for visual camouflage.

DruzNak ThroatSlitta mostly serves as an attacker, muscle, and a respectable commando, though being an Ork heralds many problems.

Ignore 2nd dice on wounds was seeing if RNGesus would still shit on me. Unless I can reroll that.

Last edited:
I think I'll start working on designing the ship we'll use...

Well mine is done I think, let me know if anything is wrong or missing.

I'll fix any problems tomorrow.

I'm just in the middle of doing my bio. I don't know how much I'll be able to get tomorrow though. Busy class day. I'll probably be able to finish it late in the day.

I also like how my girl is filled with about as much love and huggles as the Ork :/

Reactions: Protagonist
Datz cauz shes ain't a Ooomi! Or even a She! But one of da boyz wit pink skin an fat mounds on his chest, dumm Oommy. We Orkz smart nuff to see throu dos tricks

Reactions: Astros
Well, Orks have a lot of mutations going on...

I'm designing the first quest we'll have. Without spoiling anything, it'll involve the Eldar and the Orks.

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
I'm designing the first quest we'll have. Without spoiling anything, it'll involve the Eldar and the Orks.
bb1429fafdb12c5d7d5b41aee5ad7fc5.jpg

Wut? I kant watch the Oomies in da showa?

Reactions: Astros
Ok. EC's mostly done, and then we will just have to wait for Seija and Scientiam to join.

Actually, come to think of it, don't Orks lack a sex drive? Ergo, there are no perverted Orks.
Technically speaking, fighting is their method of reproduction (their spore production increases during fighting and exponentially increases upon death), so technically they're all perverted. :P

I'm sure they'll get in here soon enough.

I'm also starting an add thread, just to recruit more. You know what they say, the more the merrier!

No, but you can watch other Xenos in the shower.

Actually, come to think of it, don't Orks lack a sex drive? Ergo, there are no perverted Orks.
Exactly, he's watch'n cause he wonders what the dangly bits are. He doesn't have those, he's a simple plant man.

Hm...random idea: While we wait for other players to get approved, we might RP a bit-nothing important or major, just fooling around on the ship?

What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.