Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader: The Interex Valhalla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay then, my chick will either be more of a sniper or maybe a brute-force gunslinger. Preferences?

Okay then, my chick will either be more of a sniper or maybe a brute-force gunslinger. Preferences?
Well, we're about to have an Ork who will probably be fairly Brute-Forcish. How about a sniper?

In regards to the paths, some of these don't suit an ork, do I just pick the closest thing to what I have in mind, or make something "Orky?"

Also it wasn't in the list, but what would likely be the stats for a Big Shoota? The Lootas with the Autocannon might be a bit too much. Though I can stick to a Slugga and Choppa which are in the guide as a Kommandos.

Unless a loota with a defgun works, I just have no idea how one stats that. Also with the weapon in Ork hands would it be prone to the unreliable factor, or would that be gone with it in ork hands given that way they seem to make everything they have work, no matter how insane.

Sniper it is!

In regards to the paths, some of these don't suit an ork, do I just pick the closest thing to what I have in mind, or make something "Orky?"

Also it wasn't in the list, but what would likely be the stats for a Big Shoota? The Lootas with the Autocannon might be a bit too much. Though I can stick to a Slugga and Choppa which are in the guide.

Unless a loota with a defgun works, I just have no idea how one stats that. Also with the weapon in Ork hands would it be prone to the unreliable factor, or would that be gone with it in ork hands given that way they seem to make everything they have work, no matter how insane.
I looked around, turns out it's on page 128 under "exotic weapons".

As for origins, I'd go with whatever seems closest to what you have in mind (I bet the Ork grew up on a death world, for example), and for the sake of narrative, you can modify it around as needed.

Yeah the Choppa and Sluggah are listed. Think I'll go with the listed stat and ability build for the Freelooter, maybe change it around slightly to suit a kommandos.

Also for wounds and fate and stuff would you prefer us to roll here then add them to out app or just roll, add to our app and post when it's done?

Now to make a name for our dear stupid ork and why exactly he's with them.

Must resist urge to name him Solid Snak.

Though hiding in a cardboard box is something they would do.

Though suggestions would be helpful, could go with Throatslitta.

Now to make a name for our dear stupid ork and why exactly he's with them.

Though hiding in a cardboard box is something they would do.

Though suggestions would be helpful, could go with Throatslitta.
Well, just don't name him Samm Fisha.

Throatslitta works. And you can't spell works without orks.

4536b470dbec8e393cc6a461346250db.jpg

Well, if Solid Snak was ever hurt or lost, I'd have Apollo shout out "Snak! Snaaaaaak!"

Lost my shit at Samm Fisha

Though I might do Solid Snak, give it a story thats Orky as all shit. I'll need to come up with suggestions, just the name has to relate to the job lore wise.

Lost my shit at Samm Fisha

Though I might do Solid Snak, give it a story thats Orky as all shit. I'll need to come up with suggestions, just the name has to relate to the job lore wise.
Maybe he tried eating a brick once, and it was a solid snak?

Oddly enough Snak is part of the ork naming convention.

He's taken plenty of hits before, so he's solid.
Or maybe he has a bionic body part that is solid.

Either way, he sounds like a kommando.

lol wow, and apperantly Kommandos have used crates or boxes as "cunning" means of concealment. This is too fucking perfect. Solidsnak. Thank god for him minus some eccentric that collects things from before the darkage of technology no one would get this.

I'll have him finished and some story tomorrow, though I need to decide his debt as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.