War of the Roses [OOC chat]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wants relationships with my two characters? I was hoping to have a romance for my double agent lady in waiting. :D

My Duke GOT Robb Stark I was going to do Jon Snow (Kit Harrington) but decided to go for one that most peeps never really use... Let's just hope this time around him going for The Throne he won't get betrayed lol.

And everyone knows Bey even if u don't listen to her music lol

Anyone wants relationships with my two characters? I was hoping to have a romance for my double agent lady in waiting. :D
Would you like to be with my dashing Noble man who is in a loveless engagement?

Would you like to be with my dashing Noble man who is in a loveless engagement?
Okay that sounds great! What faction is he with?

Okay I think I've got all the places in Westminster Palace done. Let me know if you can think of any other rooms we should list. Any locations outside of the palace you're free to describe as you like (just keep it relatively accurate to London at the time). As soon as @Shayla and @Justin The Mad Prince get me the pics they want for their castles I'll update those as well :D

• Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Love
Reactions: Shayla
My characters will be up as soon as I make the transition across my room from bed to computer XD

@Shayla What is the name of the princess so I can put in faction correctly?

• Thank You
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
working on my CS for my spy and advisor, but it's slow going.

Fun fact: If you take adderall or other medications that builds up tolerance, the tolerance will freaking reset after abstaining for a short time >__<

EDIT: Also, never mix adderall and energy drinks, unless you want to make the bathroom your new home >__<

Skype, anyone? I'm rather interested to converse with these fellow minds.

Skype, anyone? I'm rather interested to converse with these fellow minds.
I'm not on atm, I don't think, but my UN is alakoompahed if anyone is interested. Just tell me your username on here so I know it's not some random jackass

My handle there is acesorcerer, like on here.

UGH THE WOES!!!! I still can't decide what role to make my characters >.<

So, I was in the process of making @Kythera 's spy, when I was whisked away to a mother's day event with the MIL. Will finish mr. Duncan posthaste once I get back home

Duke and Seductress will be up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.