War of the Roses [OOC chat]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Stryder I have an idea, to make things interesting. Perhaps for backstory, our characters wee soldiers together in the Hundred Years War, once steadfast allies now rivals in cause. It'll make things interesting if they have to come to blows.

Only if you want Justin's rabbit face to haunt your nightmares :P
tumblr_lwh3ez1jGp1qccjmlo1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Also, both of the character sheets of mine are completed.

• Love
@Stryder I have an idea, to make things interesting. Perhaps for backstory, our characters wee soldiers together in the Hundred Years War, once steadfast allies now rivals in cause. It'll make things interesting if they have to come to blows.
Sure, I just have no clue where the character I posted is :O

A bit stuck on some things for my CS >.< @AceSorcerer I'll invite you to the group PM so we can hash out history while I work with the others

Yay the whole Game of Thrones family is here :P Now we just need Tyrion...

• Love
Reactions: Kythera
Yay the whole Game of Thrones family is here :P Now we just need Tyrion...
I don't know about the others, but both mine are GoT because it's the first thing that comes to mind when I think of medieval conflict and treachery XD

I don't know about the others, but both mine are GoT because it's the first thing that comes to mind when I think of medieval conflict and treachery XD
Hehe yep works perfectly :D

Our mother is Cersei and for my princess Natalie Dormer :D

Then the Uncle of the two royal sisters is Jaime, and the Duchess of Cornwall is Daenerys

Okay the Queen is up! All hail Queen Anne :D

Now to go back to adding places...

Oddly enough I am

a.) The only person whose visual references do not belong to GoT
b.) The only person whose visual references as portraits

thus far.

• Love
Reactions: Ner0
Oddly enough I am

a.) The only person whose visual references do not belong to GoT
b.) The only person whose visual references as portraits

thus far.
Nahhh there's lots not GoT. Queen, mistress of York, wife of york, Emi's 2nd, idris elba, beyonce, and that's just off the top of my head :P

Nahhh there's lots not GoT. Queen, mistress of York, wife of york, Emi's 2nd, idris elba, beyonce, and that's just off the top of my head :P

I'll rescind point "a" then.

Status
Not open for further replies.