War of the Roses [OOC chat]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to bring my other two back and I have the weekend off and will try for all three posts tomorrow or sunday^^.

Guys I suffered from a bout of boredom and decided to come up with the Royal family tree in the rp. I tried to stay as historically accurate as possible. Historically the line of York came from an elder son of Edward III than the line of the Lancasters which Henry VI was born into, so I altered the historical descendants to include the line which led to Lucian Platanagent III.

So anyone supporting Lucian can argue he's from a more superior line in the Royal family as was the argument of his historical counterpart Edward IV

Anyone supporting Queen Anne can argue that she's the Queen because her father was the previous monarch as was his father and his father before him via the abdication ofa Richard II to Henry IV as in history.

Anyone supporting Princess Isabella can argue that as the child of Henry VI's most recent Queen and Widow, she should be the next heir

I'll upload it tonight, but the file is currently too large it seems

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Kythera and Stryder
Guys I suffered from a bout of boredom and decided to come up with the Royal family tree in the rp. I tried to stay as historically accurate as possible. Historically the line of York came from an elder son of Edward III than the line of the Lancasters which Henry VI was born into, so I altered the historical descendants to include the line which led to Lucian Platanagent III.

So anyone supporting Lucian can argue he's from a more superior line in the Royal family as was the argument of his historical counterpart Edward IV

Anyone supporting Queen Anne can argue that she's the Queen because her father was the previous monarch as was his father and his father before him via the abdication ofa Richard II to Henry IV as in history.

Anyone supporting Princess Isabella can argue that as the child of Henry VI's most recent Queen and Widow, she should be the next heir

I'll upload it tonight, but the file is currently too large it seems
Awesome!

I will post again when I have more to go off of , Peeps!

I'm working on a post. Sorry I've been a bit inactive i just lost a distant family member and had to deal with some things

As promised guys :))
13662658_813728272061296_875998131_o.jpg

• Useful
Reactions: Kythera
Status
Not open for further replies.