War of the Roses [OOC chat]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll find out what your guards look like later today @Shayla and @Kythera :)

Reactions: Kythera
I'll try to have your advisor and spy up today

The Duke only has three people... That's great.

The Duke only has three people... That's great.
My man could be one to be secretly on your side as a Noble/Doctor and perhaps had stationed loyalty in him from growing up knowing one another well?

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
  • Love
Reactions: Andy
I could have both my girls team Duke. I am thinking about making a spy, but, I could easily make her into something else. What does the Duke need?
A spy would soo work lol. Nah he just needs a strong team, being a Duke an all that lol. Thanks^^. So when he raids the Castle and takes the Queen's Head as a Trophy lol.

He's the Underdog and him not having too big of a crew works for his story but still need some people lol

A spy would soo work lol. Nah he just needs a strong team, being a Duke an all that lol. Thanks^^. So when he raids the Castle and takes the Queen's Head as a Trophy lol.

He's the Underdog and him not having too big of a crew works for his story but still need some people lol
Than she shall be a spy!

• Love
Thanks xD I don't want you to change sides because I'm being my usual envious and prideful self lol but thanks Shay and Emi xD

Thanks xD I don't want you to change sides because I'm being my usual envious and prideful self lol but thanks Shay and Emi xD
Well my darling man was a neutral so it is fine by that of me , Peach. ^^

Also! I need at least one lady in waiting for my Princess if anyone is interested.

• Love
Reactions: Emi
Reactions: Unbound
At work but will be working on my chars when I get home.

Oh good y'all didn't blow this up while I slept :P
Want me to next time around....? :D
Y9Wqy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.