War of the Roses [OOC chat]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might give Balder a hidden blade, since the inspiration for such (the xiphoid blade) achieved some popularity in this area (and no, he won't be an Assassin- that would be silly).

Last edited:
Reactions: Kythera
I'm going to make a lady in waiting for Shayla's court. Since Thingtastic may not be joining us, if anyone wants to make a lady in waiting for the queen's court that would be awesome!

My Master of the Hunt is up-- and he is also open for any sort of relationships.

I will not be active for a while tomorrow; I'll be managing a bunch of CAP and ROTC personnel at the local air show.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gateman and Kythera
I am rather interested, and will be developing a spy/ assassin character enlisted to gather information on Princess Isabella by The Duke of York's faction. Whether it was The Duke himself, or a suspicious lord under him that hired my character is irrelevant at this time, we will work it out later. His mission will be this: Observe the Princess's actions from as close as possible without jeopardizing his alias. If her ambition proves greater than she let's on, he is to report to his employer in person. The contract will be re-evaluated at that point.

How does this sound to you lot?

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Kythera
I am rather interested, and will be developing a spy/ assassin character enlisted to gather information on Princess Isabella by The Duke of York's faction. Whether it was The Duke himself, or a suspicious lord under him that hired my character is irrelevant at this time, we will work it out later. His mission will be this: Observe the Princess's actions from as close as possible without jeopardizing his alias. If her ambition proves greater than she let's on, he is to report to his employer in person. The contract will be re-evaluated at that point.

Sounds awesome to me! Welcome :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Ner0

I love that idea and my Duke loves to make others do his dirty work so I can see him meeting up with your char in a secret part of his Royal Land (York) and discussing the Princess and what he needed your char to do. My two will be up by Sunday, if I don't get busy^^

It is done, Bask in it's radiance.

Edit: Aaah, that basking has begun..

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Hm? Oh! I'm awake, is it time to dust off Tyrius' armor yet?

Lol looks good! You're just missing one tiny thing (check the rules).
Ima be real with ya xD. I did not see the rules tab until I went looking for it at the bequest of this post xD. My apologies.

Edit complete.

Edit: Also a question Milady, in regards to this rule 6. This is a non-libertine RP, so fade to black at the good parts ;) Feel free to take it to PMs, or we may create a libertine side-thread for those scenes if there is interest.

I am rather confused, since I am under the impression that Members of this role play wish to include sex scenes hidden in spoilers. As a non Libertine RP, I am pretty sure that even that would break both Iwaku site rules, and the above rule? Am I confused? has this been addressed?

That is all, my apologies if this seems obnoxious, I just do not wish for confusing among the players and what not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Working on my chars now and @Kythera making a third char who's an Advisor/Messenger for Duke, who basically sends out information and things like that and of course Advises my Duke on things he should do and everything^^.

Last edited:
Advisor to the Duke: Peter Dinklage^^
tumblr_meglzkwYFv1rmnmfuo2_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: Kythera and Pasi
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pasi
Ima be real with ya xD. I did not see the rules tab until I went looking for it at the bequest of this post xD. My apologies.

Edit complete.

Edit: Also a question Milady, in regards to this rule 6. This is a non-libertine RP, so fade to black at the good parts ;) Feel free to take it to PMs, or we may create a libertine side-thread for those scenes if there is interest.

I am rather confused, since I am under the impression that Members of this role play wish to include sex scenes hidden in spoilers. As a non Libertine RP, I am pretty sure that even that would break both Iwaku site rules, and the above rule? Am I confused? has this been addressed?

That is all, my apologies if this seems obnoxious, I just do not wish for confusing among the players and what not.
According to Iwaku site rules:

When sex scenes happen as a natural part of plot development or progression, you are allowed to do them outside of the Libertine areas. All you need to do is wrap them with the spoiler tags and give a content warning.

Note that this does NOT mean you can do these scenes with members outside of your age group, however. The age group rules still apply.
We'll be following that guideline. I'll update the rules section to say the same, thanks for reminding me.

• Thank You
Reactions: Emi and Ner0
Status
Not open for further replies.