War of the Races OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. Except I still have 9 weeks of college first.

Still stuck in school so don't expect me to post much during the main course of the day. I might post here and there if I can sneak in.

I work so summer vacations are non existent. And I've already taken my weeks leave.

Hey... I've been lost of ideas for races...
Can I be a dragon?

Just a few things to keep in mind,

1. Dragons aren't big, length size they're about the size of a bus and wings are proportional to body.
2. Dragons are on good terms with humans mostly and the others races, with the exception of the Drows, either hate the dragons or are meh about them. The drows are curious, elves hate them, and griffins are varied.
3. No, no to OP dragons like Deathwing.
4. Dragons may be powerful, but try to add weaknesses.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry for the delay, I was at work with a dead phone. Do you guys need me to post?

Yep. And sorry bout the phone.

RIP Phone, may you be charged one day.

Give me a few minutes.

fone is kil

And it's live! Can anyone withstand the power of friend mode?!

Speaking of robots, what happened to Hera? It's like she was beamed back up to the Enterprise as soon as things got hairy.
Plot twist? Or crossover?

I might or might not retire Hera. Robotic A.I.s I don't often do, the only real A.I. I even Rp would be Frederick, but considering he's on another planet at this time I can't Rp him.

I might or might not retire Hera. Robotic A.I.s I don't often do, the only real A.I. I even Rp would be Frederick, but considering he's on another planet at this time I can't Rp him.

Oh okay.
So no Enterprise? Darn.

Bogged down at work till later today.
Sorry dudes.

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
Real life before Rp life matey. Take care of anything in real life that needs to be done first so you aren't stressed out.

Nah, RP life before real life. In RP life I can have magical powers and live in X-number of worlds simultaneously. In Real Life, I don't have magical powers and I'm in some kind of crappy Modern roleplay pretending to be someone with £24 to their name and no achievements.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Archwar
Real life before Rp life matey. Take care of anything in real life that needs to be done first so you aren't stressed out.

You seem to have underestimated the true power of my procrastination...
But in all seriousness, today and tomorrow's gonna be pretty tight at work so I won't have much time. After Sunday, things'll chill out so I'll have plenty of time for posts and junk.

Nah, RP life before real life. In RP life I can have magical powers and live in X-number of worlds simultaneously. In Real Life, I don't have magical powers and I'm in some kind of crappy Modern roleplay pretending to be someone with £24 to their name and no achievements.

Hey, I gotta eat. Being a starving student makes you hungry. Hence the starving part.

Status
Not open for further replies.