War of the Races OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.O Coulda told me you'd all start being active the moment I go to bed.

Sorry, really didn't know it was going to be like that. Anyways, Sharda is heading back to the gate because two armies are on the move.

Right. I'll meet up with sharda then.

Wait, this has started already!?!?
Yep! Sorry bout that.

I've also realized that a lot of activity takes place near evening to early morning where I live so I'll need a GM that can watch those times. If ya feel like you can do it, just PM me!

Maybe give time zone so people can figure out when that is in comparison to them?

That is a wise idea so I live somewhere in the Eastern Time zone of the United States.

Well, your evening is the middle of the night for me :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
I'm on Pacific Time. It ain't much, but my evening is about 3 hours after yours.

• Thank You
I'm in the US Eastern time. Although I've been in the Pacific time zone. Bodys still out of wack from the time difference.

• Thank You
Dayum I only been here for a couple of weeks and I already have like 25 "thanks" ratings XD

Well I might be able to introduce my character after I get off work. So long as it doesn't take off like a rocket again.

Since it was just one conversation that didn't involve all characters, I can't imagine it'll do that again. Combat sequences especially tend to slow down a bit to allow for time zone differences.

Well, I really need to get my character up, sorry

I am Central time zone, so an hour behind.

If I didn't have exams I'd probably be able to stay awake until well into the American evening but for now I need to have a regular sleep pattern so I'm not falling asleep in the middle of an exam :D

I'm in whatever Australian time is. GMT 10:00 or something

I haven't gotten a post from @Sir Pinkleton as of yet so if they don't respond soon Ezio is going to have to levitate them out to the cargo just to keep things moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.