War of the Races OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, as seeing this has died and no one has really shown any interest aside from a few, I'll remake this. I'll make a group, but if you guys want to throw your ideas around I'll listen! Anything you want to see in this Rp? If not I'll come up with my own ideas for the group.

I'm willing to join the remake, remaking both Sharda and Cherri. I have a few more different ideas in my head, and a new character to boot.

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
I'm willing to join the remake, remaking both Sharda and Cherri. I have a few more different ideas in my head, and a new character to boot.
Thanks! However, it should be noted I'm not going to allow tech characters anymore as this is suppose to be a fantasy Rp with some SCI-FI elements to it. Which means no robots or chainsaws(not yet anyways).

I don't particularly have any ideas, but I'll certainly join the group

Thanks! However, it should be noted I'm not going to allow tech characters anymore as this is suppose to be a fantasy Rp with some SCI-FI elements to it. Which means no robots or chainsaws(not yet anyways).
That's cool with me, I can convert Shara into a more traditional barbarian princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.