War of the Races OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bose, but this is final's week. Been cracking down on important business. But I think I have a post ready to go, once time permits.

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
I am really, really procrastinating. I will do my character sheet soon

Usually I procrastinate BY writing. Have you been procrastinating by doing revision or something?

Well not necessarily procrastinating, just forgetting. When I do have time I do something else because I forget

Is this roleplay open for CS's?

I think so. But I don't think GM is accepting any robots or dragons anymore though.

Is this roleplay open for CS's?
I'm still accepting, but no more characters that use advanced technology or are robots. Dragons are still allowed.

I really shouldn't have allowed tech character. -_-

I'll definitely do a dragon character ;_;
Will have it up soon!

I'll definitely do a dragon character ;_;
Will have it up soon!
Some things to keep in mine when making dragon characters.

1. Most aren't very large, round the length of a bus and about 12-14 feet in height. Wings are proportional to body size.
2. Dragons are on good terms with the humans, most other races are meh about them while Elves hate them. Drows, for some reason, display curiosity around them.
3. No no to Deathwing-type dragons or any of those OP dragons.
4. Preferably I would like to see a weakness on the dragon. Yes, they're powerful, but not godly or superhero so.

And make it small enough that my character can lock it in a dimensional prison if needs be :D

Why you want a pet dragon?

SShh don't tell. It's a present for the king. He already has everything else but he wants a dragon skull throne.

Well wouldn't a bigger dragon make for a better throne? Not that he's going to get one anyway.

You say that but our fortresses have withstood a whole ton of dragons. Problem is we tend to kinda completely obliterate them to the point where the skull is just a pile of ash.

Well I doubt it takes much to kill a young dragon with an array of weaponry.

Plans are good, unless they are evil...then well...nope.

[Name]
Rayne
[Race]
Dragon
[Age]
[Gender]
Female
[Description]
white-feather-dragon.jpg

Instead of her Ancestor's scales and bat wings, Rayne is downed in feathered wings and soft fur. She is the size of a small horse. Rayne's species is said to be born under the moonlight, dousing them in feathers and fur. Lore has it that witnessing the birth of a Moon Dragon is a blessing. Most, if not all of them, are gifted with scales. This causes Rayne to be extra catious around all sorts of species.

About the species;
Rayne is considered a Moon Dragon. Nobody knows exactly where the race derived from, but they made a sudden appearance during the great War between Dragon and Man. These dragons were known to be strictly neutral. They are known as the 'Doves of the Beasts'. To see their symbol is a mean of peace. Humans hardly understand the species or where they have come from. However, the Dragons have much knowledge about them, but only known Moon Dragons know their actual origins.

Moon Dragons were the birth of moonlight and purity. Only a female dragon who has shed no blood may be elligable to give birth to a Moon Dragon. Unlike other dragons, MD's are to give live birth versus laying eggs. These dragons may only be born under the light of a full moon. It is possible that scaled dragon can give birth to a feathered dragon, only if the specifications are met.

After the birth of a MD, the mother will shortly die. This leaves only a slim number of MD on the planet as current. They are supposed by many other species, specifically humans, to be a good luck symbol to see a dragon bathed with white feathers and fur. It is a sign of non-violence.

However, these dragons are also highly wanted. Their fur and feathers are bathed with moonlight at birth, making them highly valuable in the human Black Markets. Due to this, their numbers dwindle even lower. They are shunned within their own race as well, mainly for being as neutral as they are. They hold no racial tension torwards other races.

I hope thats okay! I had a lot of fun designing her. ;]

Last edited:
So can we expect IC posts today?

Also, Ysir could probably have chosen a better time to try and explain the past couple thousand years of history, haha.
He basically said, "Everyone you know is dead and there's magic and shit. NAO GET TO DAH CHOPPAH!!!"

Now I can't imagine Ysir as anything except Arnold Schwarzenegger.
"YOO DON'T UNDAHSTAND!! ROBAHTS HAVE FEEELINGS!!!"

That's just the quick overview. On the journey he'll explain more, but when there's a swarm of doggies coming to devour the poor cats, you better run run.

[Name]
Rayne
[Race]
Dragon
[Age]
[Gender]
Female
[Description]
white-feather-dragon.jpg

Instead of her Ancestor's scales and bat wings, Rayne is downed in feathered wings and soft fur. She is the size of a small horse. Rayne's species is said to be born under the moonlight, dousing them in feathers and fur. Lore has it that witnessing the birth of a Moon Dragon is a blessing. Most, if not all of them, are gifted with scales. This causes Rayne to be extra catious around all sorts of species.

I hope thats okay! I had a lot of fun designing her. ;]
Because this is a new species created by a player I would like some basic information about them. Here's some history concerning the dragons and humans in the war called Dance of Talons and Swords as well as aftermath,

It began after mankind had enough of the dragons' many wars. The dragons considered mankind an inferior land species so they would raid their villages and towns for supplies.

Before this time various treaties were made to ensure that humans and dragons got along. Most humans didn't honor the treaties after rouge bands of dragons went to raid, but one kingdom honored it.

The Snow Kingdom located in the Spike Mountains had a treaty with a dragon empire allowing for nests. The United Kingdom, which were various kingdoms that joined together and fought the dragons for four years, persuaded the young king to dishonor the treaty after providing evidence that the dragons were planning to invade.

A joint force attacked the closet nest, but went sour. The force was reduced to a mere 300-600 where the dragons mustered up a force of about 30 powerful warriors divided into groups of five.

The remaining forces were then visited by the Desert Lions, whom are famed for their bravery in spite of unbeatable odds. The force went up to 700 and with an Immortal they attacked the dragons using boulders to cause confusion. The battle was a victory for the humans.

The dragons attempted another attack, but this time on the Desert Lions land. The Lions mustered up a force of 10,000 while the dragons managed to gather about 800. Thanks to the use of cannons and well-placed traps, the dragons were beaten at a heavy cost. However, the dragons suffered a major morale hit after their general, Vyen, a Zealot dragon, died of moral wounds inflicted by an Immortal and the young king from the Snow Kingdom.

Some months passed by and more humans joined the fight. With numbrs swelling, the human forces forced their way into the dragon Empire of Phoenix and wrestle control of the volcanic lands they cherished so dearly. The dragons here needed the volcanic lands in ordered to keep up their fire as many were a type of fire dragon.

The other dragon empires noticed very little as they were too self-absorbed in their own wars, both externally and internally. The only empire that didn't join in the wars was the empire that Vyen was from and they were the only ones that noticed. They quickly made a pact with the Phoenix empire to help take back the lands.

By then, the young king had went to the Crumbling Pillars, homeland of the Griffins, to try and get them into the fight. After a very long stay they managed to get the help of the griffins.

Some weeks later, a joint force was mustered to help reclaim the lands, but the humans, with the help of the griffins, delt heavy losses to the dragons. This would cause the Phoenix Empire to break their own pact and attack the other dragon empire.

This would allow a radical human group to enter the Phoenix Empire somehow and the Emperor and the royal family were poisoned. Later investigations showed that the humans were working with a dragon group who wanted power.

With the death of the royal family, a power vaccum was created which would lead to the Phoenix Empire splitting into fragments. The other two empires were quick to mob up those fragments.

The leader of the small dragon empire finally had enough. He and his elite troop attacked the largest human city and took control of it with only 50 troops up against a force of about 20,000. Of course, they suffer losses, but not as heavy as the humans who had lost nearly all 20,000.

This would cause the humans of the United Kingdom, the Roma Empire, the Desert Lions, and various others to quickly mobilize any forces near there and quickly overrun the remaining dragons.

Then the Emperor was captured and executed for war crimes against mankind. His final words were,"Man is like a parasite, feeding off the planet. You would rather see it barren and destroyed than try and make peace with the dragons."

A Desert Lion replied,"And yet the other dragon empires lit flames across this land."

After the death of the dragon emperor, his son, Fegur, took power. The joint human army then began an invasion of the small dragon empire who had suffered many defeats and heavy losses. They had no power to resist the onslaught and because of the stream of both dragon and wyvern refugees, supplies were stretched.

The dragons prepared for a last stand, but a griffin messenger arrive to inform Fegur that the humans were willing to sign a treaty if the dragons were to agree to an unconditional surrender. Fengur called his advisors and generals to if they were to fight to the last man or to surrender.

Those who refused said that they could harm the humans enough to allow the other dragon empires to fight against the humans and win.

Those who supported said that the humans were simply too stubborn to give up and would just keep fighting, even if it meant the extinction of their own kind.

The council room nearly went into a full battle between the two side until Fengur brought his talons down and said," Old stories speak of humans building great working and towers made of steel, that they used to dominate earth. That the dragons were simply stories. I shudder to think this, of our own origins. We believe ourselves separate from humans and yet we to fight our own wars. Perhaps we are not so different, dragons and humans. Perhaps it is their time to rise again."

The ones against the surrender stayed silent and allowed the people to decide. With Fengur announcing the surrender, the public resisted not. Too much blood had been spilled on both sides and they were tired of war.

With the support of the army, public, and half of the council, Fengur arrived to meet with the human leaders. Many were regular humans, but among them were Immortals. It was there, in a very large tent, that the two signed a peace treaty. The griffins were none too happy, but at least they got some breathing room so they allowed it to go.

Nearly a year passed before the war ended and the remaining dragon Empires called Red and Jade would collapse allowing new empires to rise.

Three superpowers would rise to power. The Empire of Man, lead by the atheist Immortal Jason, became a giant in both military and economically.

The Empire of Israel, lead by the Jewish Immortal Solomon, became a trading giant and a beacon of civil rights.

The Asher Light Empire, lead by the Islamic Immortal Hamzah, became a jack of all trades type of empire.

In the years following the war, the Roma Empire would collapse from internal strife. The United Kingdoms betrayed the dragons, griffin, and human alliances trying to take control of the Jagged Peninsula, but would be defeated and lands split up between the three empires.

The Snow Kingdom would be the only remaining kingdom in the Peninsula up until 14 years after the war in which the king stepped down and the kingdom was absorbed by the Asher Light Empire. The Mountains would serve as a formidable defense against any invading forces.

The remains of the Jade and Red Empires still fought not only against the humans and griffins, but also against themselves becoming splinter cells.

The war helped mankind tighten its grip allowing them 25 years of peace and after conquering the Drows, another 25 years of peace ensued. War is coming, however, and this time, if they lose, they will be forever cast into the history books.

Status
Not open for further replies.