War of the Races OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah, of course. Sharda is handy, but she never really sat down to figure out how most of this old tech works in the nitty-gritty. She'd leave that to the scholars, and yes, there are orcish scholars. Sharda knows a few of them, might be able to talk to them at the Ruined Peaks assuming it hasn't gone bonkers yet (Or more bonkers than usual).

Reactions: Archwar
Also, I think I came up with a nickname! Robo!
I think we'll let the group decide when they get there IC... This needs to be brainstormed.
Robo's almost as bad as Metally.

Metally.

lmao.

We'll just figure it out later.
Speaking of which, I want 347 to develop a lot the more time he spends with this group. At the moment he knows very little of how the world works outside of what he's been programmed to understand (which is mostly just tactics, mathematics, and combat) so almost everything is new to him. Let your characters feel free to teach him things; he's very suggestible.
Seriously, even showing him how to do a thumbs up or what a hug is would be news to him.
You'll see him change as he goes on. Especially once you get him to refer to himself as "I" instead of "this unit". He still sees himself as a unit rather than a unique individual.

Oh, Sharda could teach him a thing or two... Also if Sharda ever as to talk to him again, she'll likely give him the moniker "Scrapheap" until she grows to like the robot a bit more personally (However that happens). If or when she does, she'll likely christen him "Gadget".

• Love
Reactions: Archwar
resized_obamalol-meme-generator-whoa-dude-radical-4b39b2.jpg

I would say the same thing, except I'm still at work and I don't get to make things explode.

I would say the same thing, except I'm still at work and I don't get to make things explode.
That's rough, dude. I'd go crazy if I couldn't blow things up at work...
Hang in there.

I mean I get to crush and destroy things sometimes, but blowing stuff up is just so much fun.

Every now and then I mix it up with some annihilation and decimation; but nothing is quite as satisfying as blowing things up on the job.

Well at least the good thing is I can cause explosions now that I'm off work because well...'murica

Oh geez, sorry I haven't responded yet. Things have been a bit busy with the end of the school year and all, but they've lighten up since it is the weekend where I am. Anyways, how was your guys' and gals' days?

I am doing swell if a bit frustrated by my lack of inspiration. My post should be done pretty soon but I have noticed an inconsistency that I need to figure out to make my post work. What time of day is it? I have seen it written that it was night, sunset, midday, and considering my characters "condition" this sort of thing is important for continuity.

I am doing swell if a bit frustrated by my lack of inspiration. My post should be done pretty soon but I have noticed an inconsistency that I need to figure out to make my post work. What time of day is it? I have seen it written that it was night, sunset, midday, and considering my characters "condition" this sort of thing is important for continuity.

Yes, that is something we need to fix. For now it will be daytime. For trying to fix the time I'll place what it is in the OP when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.