War of the Races OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on are we abandoning the original mission?

And man seems like Soora will be able to just stand back and let the rest of the party pave a very neat path all the way to the next city, nothing is really phasing them.

Ysir can be a real prick at times. However, when when your under attacked by both the enemy and your own side, things can get a little crazy. Might be pressure.

Of course, if people get back to him on time then he won't leave people behind.

When ya got a robot who can't be physically harmed and a demigod, I learn it's just best to let them flex and make sure any immediate threats towards your character is dealt with.

With the piles of corpses that they are leaving behind my character is going to have to shortage of undead to work with XD.

When ya got a robot who can't be physically harmed and a demigod, I learn it's just best to let them flex and make sure any immediate threats towards your character is dealt with.
Oh trust me, things are going to get though.

We'll see. Sharda is looking for her own fights right now, and seeing that the robot is intent on stopping the war himself she's at least going to try her best to gather some allies. Mostly by killing their potential enemy and hopefully making herself be seen in a positive light.

I don't know, the robot just did a wonderful impression of a lawnmower on that entire group.

But on a slightly different note I need to figure out what I am going to do with Soora as she really wont want to leave that cart to charge into the little skirmish that you have going on, but I don't want her to get left out of the group.

We'll see. Sharda is looking for her own fights right now, and seeing that the robot is intent on stopping the war himself she's at least going to try her best to gather some allies. Mostly by killing their potential enemy and hopefully making herself be seen in a positive light.
A good way to earn allies and put yourself in a positive light is to do some quests. This can grander some respect and you can hire/earn followers. Heck, you can even form your own group though there's a chance you'll attract attention.

I don't know, the robot just did a wonderful impression of a lawnmower on that entire group.

But on a slightly different note I need to figure out what I am going to do with Soora as she really wont want to leave that cart to charge into the little skirmish that you have going on, but I don't want her to get left out of the group.
What 347 is dealing with are some low ranked grunts. As the ranks go higher you'll start to see weapons that can slice through a dragon's hide like butter. Not to mention 347's repairing factor is limited so every hit it takes means it will take a long time to repair so if say it gets cracked open then it is going to be in trouble for a little bit.

the robot just did a wonderful impression of a lawnmower on that entire group.
Oh yeah, his great aunt was a lawnmower. Funny how the lawn mowing skips a generation.

347's repairing factor is limited so every hit it takes means it will take a long time to repair so if say it gets cracked open then it is going to be in trouble for a little bit.
I probably should have been more clear on what self-repair is, cause I think everyone's confusing it for regeneration. 347 can't regenerate, that's why his armor is impervious to just about anything. If he could regenerate, they would have given him lighter armor; but they didn't. I probably should be clearer on what self-repair is.
Self-repair is data that the AI has on its own body. Basically, it's programming that tells it how and what to fix. With it, he'd be able to fix physical damage as well as software issues. If his self-repair worked, he would have been able to fix all his memory and data corruption on his own right after waking up. Without it, he needs someone else to fix him.

So in short, 347's armor is nearly impossible to breach because it doesn't regenerate. It needs to be tough. Self-repair is more like the ability to fix himself up, rather than regenerate. It's only partially broken, so he can run diagnostics and figure out what's broken, but he can't actually fix it because the processes and commands for it aren't there. If an AI doesn't have the right data for something, they can't do it. Just like how he couldn't fire his weapons even if he held them because his weapon systems are down, he can't fix himself because he simply can't do it due to missing data. If you remove stuff like that from an AI, they literally have no will to do it, no matter how much they want to. And since AI's can't rewrite their own code due to safety barriers, there's nothing they can do about except repair it back to normal. Except 347 can't cause self-repair's out the window.

I probably should have been clearer on what self-repair was. Sorry for the confusing.

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
Thanks for clearing that up. Anyways, while it can't be broken through normal means, I've got tricks to ensure we can crack that can!

He's a machine. Machines are made. They can be dismantled.

It'll be interesting when Tenax hits 16 feet tall

Thanks for clearing that up. Anyways, while it can't be broken through normal means, I've got tricks to ensure we can crack that can!
Don't worry about 347 getting overpowered. I know when to kick up and when to kick it down. You don't have to develop a personal vendetta against the little dude, I'll keep him in check. Besides, he can't do much besides swing sticks around and get hit by stuff. If anything, he'll make a great living shield.

Also, since all characters seem to agree, why don't we find a way to regroup at Nyahs'a farm since it seems like it'll be safe. Some down time seems cool and this fight is sort of dragging on.

Also, since all characters seem to agree, why don't we find a way to regroup at Nyahs'a farm since it seems like it'll be safe. Some down time seems cool and this fight is sort of dragging on.
Planning on calling a tactical retreat once the High Elf manages to get that spell to work.

Not sure if Nyasha is going to be too thrilled at armed strangers barging into her home. However if you'll allow me, I could sort of set up the situation where she would be more willing to accept you all into her home. It just involves some of the more... Darker aspect of war.

Not sure if Nyasha is going to be too thrilled at armed strangers barging into her home. However if you'll allow me, I could sort of set up the situation where she would be more willing to accept you all into her home. It just involves some of the more... Darker aspect of war.
If ya want, but make sure it's implied. Can't afford the Administrators bringing down the hammer.

Well if ya are slow pokes I'll deal with it as it is, but doing so earns you no favors from her, obviously.

Whew. From big biker events to getting a new job. This has been a busy week

Reactions: Archwar
Status
Not open for further replies.