War for Gods and Races

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

How much time is spent between every players posts?

• Some weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A month

• Several months

• A whole year

• A longer amount of time

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Leo
An OP race is actually hard to have, so much little things that doesnt add up ;)
oh, and you could have around 10 million, as your land is a desert roughly the size of 5 Sahara deserts, and there are about 2 million people in sahara, and you have a god watching over you.
And yes, you are accepted ^^

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nue
@Leo
An OP race is actually hard to have, so much little things that doesnt add up ;)
oh, and you could have around 10 million, as your land is a desert roughly the size of 5 Sahara deserts, and there are about 2 million people in sahara, and you have a god watching over you.
And yes, you are accepted ^^
10 million it is then!

and....and...and!!!
IT'S PARTY TIME BABY!!!
partycat-partytime-med.jpg

What? What!? I think I forgot to ask for how advanced we're going. You're going to ruin the use of swordsmen if another race is walking around with rifles >.>

not really, because of god power and whether or not a race has the use of magics or not, it also depends on how powerful their magic is, or they also can have titans, in which rifles can't stand a chance against, so thus having magical swordsman with a titan can stand a chance against say, a futuristic army with lazer-guns.

Am I the only one who didn't go full overkill here...? A titan won't save my sorry ass if you attack from more than one location. But if that's how we gonna play I'll throw in a God-Powered-Magic-Titan-Rifle-Swordsman who have a Titan that shoot lazer.

@Rion
@Leo

The lion is right. And even if they have rifles, there are experimental rifles in the age of fantasy.
Simple rifles of "one shot then reload" is actually less dangerous than a skilled archer. And combat magic is ways above simple rifles.

And if you can make it reasonable I will allow a supertitan with a rifle. Lasers, why not. But magic cannons are more logical.

Oh and "overkill"...
None of you so far are close. I am actually surprised, usually there are many races with either superior battle prowess from birth, or inate magical understanding.
Regarding technology, a race using relics that just so happens to be mechas isnt strange. (Maybe not acceptable if the whole army has one though.)

The main point is this:
At what point is tech more powerfull than magic?
Simple rifles... no

So is the tiny little island in the middle of the world the place you mentioned?

@Deshwitat
Yes, a perfect place for entrances into the earth ^^
Im looking forward to your race, something tells me it will be interesting ;)

They might have a love for experimenting.....And magic....And slave trade.....And trying to murder each other using mentioned things.....Yeah, they are nice.

Born with battle prowess? Check! (For a quarter of the race, at least. The Khornates can be nasty lil buggers from birth ;P )
Able to suddenly start birthing a whole lot of new little soldiers? Check! Just stop drinking the distilled Hist sap :D

In other words, I wont be runnin out of troopers anytime soon! ;D

@Deshwitat
Seems like people of my standing and values :D
@Dedtoo
Lovely, now I just want a popcount^^

Hey, the true pop-count is when there are more people than the area can support! Which is to say, when there's not enough food, water nor living space! Which taking new lands can help with! ;D

@Dedtoo
Is that a pop-problem Im hearing, let me help you with that ^^

Lizzies lives in a near tropical swamp, and are cold blooded, so they don't need too much food! And the Hisp trees are big enough to have houses on top of houses on top of houses :P
So no, no pop-problem! Some might want some new territory anyway ;)

Well, I guess we are playing Gods after all. I should find a way to release Endora...
Could you reserve the red area on the map for me?

@Rion
Consider the red land yours :)

I have undead what do i need battleproves for i just steal all youz dead!!! MUAHAHAHAHA the more you fight me the stronger i become!!!!

For the population, I am thinking of somewhere in the millions. Despite me buffing the rate of reproduction, my people probably have a low population both because desert sucks and because they also die young most of the time. I guess I will wait for others before filling in an appropriate number. As for the dragon, I am thinking of a length between 50ft to 300ft (about 20m to 100m for the rest of the world), with an aspect ratio of around 5 (thus a width of 10ft to 60ft).

As for firearms, there are always ways to counter them. Bullet-proof spells/shields, magical barriers that destroys small projectiles, environmental magics that greatly reduce visibility and such. As for my people, we probably will either use magical fogs and sandstorms to make aiming at a distance rather difficult so that we can get to mêlée range without everyone being runned down like animals.

Either that, or we decide to buy guns from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.