War for Gods and Races

How much time is spent between every players posts?

• Some weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A month

• Several months

• A whole year

• A longer amount of time

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, I am recalling what happened last time "this" RP was made...
One guy had all animals of the forest as his people. But then the players that time were weirder so far xD

Im saying I will not accept such a nation. And your lizards are fine ;)

Well you sure have been working hard while i have been away being high in amsterdam :D also im up for trading :3 magical devices and some gemrelated things.
@Reno Lam you are especially intressting to trade with since you are so close to me :3

@Drougar

Slaves and silk are always welcomed. We have spice that makes your magic strong but drive you nuts. We also have other silk and gems. Also, carpets that makes us look at you funny when you use them like carpets.

God/////
Name: "He" refers to be called Hjorn as from where he comes names as we know them are not used.

Or you can call "her" Hymn.

Occupation: A handler of the Undead, The governor of the dark necromorphic powers of the underworld. One of Deaths poker buddies.

Appearance/appearances: Mostly he prefer a black cloak shapeless and so dark it almost seems to suck in the light around it. Covering his face a metallic mask with holes for where the eyes sit on most humanoid forms.

Real body: The essence of existence couldn't be perceived by such primitive beings as those who live and die inside this world.

State of existence:
He walks amongst his people most of the time observing in humour at the life they live.

Personality: Quite secretive and impulsive. Mostly preferring to observe rather than meddle with others. Though having a chat with someone god or subject is not out of the picture.

Just don't take this person too seriously. He has a weird sense of humour.

Responsibility: Let them fend for themselves I have given them the tools and knowledge, Even power. Will they die as fools or grow the wiser? We shall see what time has to show.

Backstory: Observing, experimenting, talking and staying away from important otherworldly work.

Connections: Well most should know this god or at least about him. He/she has been around as long as most can remember.

Relics: Yeah maybe not grace you will most likely find some interesting objects out there though some will surprise you. Like the Valley of death or the lake of pleasure.

Powers: For those who seek the power of the necromancer the door is always open as long as you can handle it. Such strong power does not come cheap or easily.

Children: There is one child that Hymn and Hjorn trough curiosity that lead to an experiment conceived by accident. Mirra who is a newborn god in a sense is currently being brought up by and kept under control by her Mafhner the word her parent quickly made up to explain the two parents in one body situation.

Realm: Be careful when you enter this realm uninvited. The feeling of watchful eyes and deadly energies will be quite apparent. Especially if you think even as a god or mage that you can pull whatever energies you like in his domain.

Race/////
Name: Necrons is what the people of my lands are called.

Population: Humanoids 15 million
Hyrlijk roughly 10 million
Total 25 million

Appearances: What multitude of different ways does your race come in? (pictures/descriptions)

Liches
Necromancers
Vampires
Undead
Humans
Hyrlijk - Insectoids

Physiology: Humans and Hyrlijk are strong and endurable in most situations very good average workers and fighters that can grow to greatness trough training. Life span is mostly average to around 90 years.

Undead and Vampires are strong but very specialized in a specific area. Can live for centuries but time will, eventually kill them.

Necromancers are highly intelligent and tough to kill but not very good at anything except magic and studies. While not immortal time is not an issue for the few that reach such a state as a Necromancer.

Liches are at the processing step to becoming demi gods. And once reaching this level are called supreme Liches.

Reproduction: Reproduction is quite simple all year round and it takes about 9-10 months for birth.
Or well at least for the humanoids.
For Hyrlijk however an egg is laid or a few hundred depending. After two months a larva comes and three months on a small insectoid is formed. The insectoids can become a few hundred thousand in a year or two. If you can feed them that is.

Undead are unable to have children. However it is possible at rare times for an undead to conceive if being with someone of a higher status like vampire or necro. For Vampires and Necromancers it is rare to have children and also difficult.
For a lich it is very rare and difficult to conceive especially since they are so few but also due to their chaotic existence.

Culture: The steps of ascension decide your social status but also decides your level of responsibility.

Undead are different however and take a place where they feel they fit in between Vampire and Hylijk.

As such the Vampires acts like minor nobles and the Necromancers as the governing leaders and organizers. Liches and the final supreme Liches stand above this and answers only to the words of the council and Hjorn.

Dress code: Yes dresses and pants coats and all the fancy stuff. You would be surprised at how colorful a town can be.

Religion: The unknown and the questions. Don't pray to Hjorn he will get annoyed at your nagging and might remove your mouth.

Infrastructure: The state provides health care and transportation. As for the buildings stone and wood. All towns and cities are built like circles or spirals for efficiency. And most transportation outside these are done by working animals.

Ways of transportation: What is available to use, rivers animals carriages drawn by magic or something else.

Magic: it is only available through ascension aka learning magic means ascending. And it aint easy but it gives a lot of power.

Army: The basic army is what you would expect soldiers cavalry and cool equipment for throwing projectiles and stuff.

Warbeasts often are undead animals equipped with armour. Like big dire wolfs and Frost mammoths.

Then we let the necromancers get creative. A mixture or changed undead and Vampire commandos.

The necromancers themselves acts as powerful mages and commanders alongside Vampires. But be careful when killing a necromancer there is a high chance he or she turns into a lich.

Liches or a supreme lich is often a Leader or a power play card that will change a battle really fast. They are however a rare sight.

Another thing about being a soldier in this army is that you consent to be resurrected as much as needed. Thus you can at times see large golems roam the battlefield.

Background: They have been building, learning and expanding. Putting up with the whims of their strange god.

Relations: Since their civilization was given much freedom upon creation they are very varied in traditions and festivals. And their traders search all ports open to them for interesting supplies and commodities

Legends/Myths: Well I can tell you there are plenty of ghost stories and other things sprung from the ruins. Who doesn't love a good horror story or a tale of love.

The Lands: From the temperate plains and forests in the south to the cold cold north with its mountains and lakes. Littered with strange caves and mysterious ruins placed by Hymn out of a whim and Esthetical sense of style.

Notable beasts: The Frost mammoth is the king of the north adults reaching the size of larger buildings. Though it can be hunted down by Norse fangs Wolf like creatures that can move in large packs up at a hundred.

Down south more timid animals live like the Skerch a dog sized spider with a metal wrenching venom. Or the Sylph a small fast lizard which enjoys laying it's eggs inside corpses or soon to be ones which can easily be arranged by the sharp tail that often finds itself embedded into the skull of its prey.

Then of course spread over the land is an animal that many find a favourite even in their tales a morrcat highly intelligent and very good at concealing itself it can hunt and kill most preys with ease. One of the most long lived animals in the lands. And also quite loyal once you befriend it.

Blue land

Why: Oh right this little play is serious war for you…

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOh shiny I do like being a god!
Oh boy, I wanna be in this...real badly...but i have some RP cleaning to do...
How about in three days from now I'll make the CS's

Last edited:
@Reno Lam yes you can reserve a piece of land <.<, just say what piece you want, and then it will be yours :D

@Reno Lam
Oh, I forgot didnt I O_O
It is yours.
How is the completion of your CS going ?
Regarding your gods backstory, it is meant to be an actual telling of what your god has been up to. Your version fits better as a legend/myth for your people.
Your race has a really racist biological culture, lovely. And the caste system is beautiful.
I will enjoy watching your race trying to tke over the world ^^

@Leo
Yes you may, new players are welcome until I have a number I think usable ^^

@Silvir
You have to proofread it, and you might want to explain some aspects of your powers.
Its lovely to finally have some poker buddies again ^^

Last edited:
@Reno Lam
The only question so far is as I said that you move your gods current backstory to the legends/myths. Otherwise it looks ok :)
And fill in the blanks ;)

@Reno Lam
Oh, I forgot didnt I O_O
It is yours.
How is the completion of your CS going ?
Regarding your gods backstory, it is meant to be an actual telling of what your god has been up to. Your version fits better as a legend/myth for your people.
Your race has a really racist biological culture, lovely. And the caste system is beautiful.
I will enjoy watching your race trying to tke over the world ^^

@Leo
Yes you may, new players are welcome until I have a number I think usable ^^

@Silvir
You have to proofread it, and you might want to explain some aspects of your powers.
Its lovely to finally have some poker buddies again ^^

@Windstormugly Can I reserve a land before i post my CS? I want the one above the yellow one, the green one i believe.

@everyone else , expect a name change in three weeks! For unsolicited reasoning of course!

Last edited:
@Leo
I suppose I can give you the light green lands.
Now what the fuck have you and @Dedtoo done to my thread!?!
Dont post and delete AARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!

@Raven
It is still open ^^
Just bring them ideas :D

God

Name: Muxreus, God of the Ocean

Occupation: He is the leader of his race. They call him king, lord, or god. He is the God of the ocean and sea.

Age: Muxreus was born upon the lands to fill it with more races. And he has done so with his land and the Ocean/Sea near his borders.

Appearance/appearances:
Main Appearance:He takes on the form of an elf because he prefers his people to see him like this.
tumblr_lio73yTYu01qgfdg8o1_400_thumb.jpg

Other appearance: He will turn into a water dragon to better grab attention if someone is not obeying him, basically to help get his point across. And he will turn into this if needed in battle. The blue of his dragon form is like an armor and the weak point well think about it with most dragons. (I'll say if you want me to just let me know)
Water-Dragon-water-dragons-9204867-400-526.jpg

Real body: He has a form that appears like his races which holds his powers that control the sea and other that involve his domain like talking to the creatures of the ocean, and breathing under water. He also has a form that is larger and more meant for battle. It is a water dragon he uses this form only when needed and it also holds many of his powers.

State of existence:

Muxreus walks among his subjects with his holy grace in plain sight, calling his people to follow him into battle, but shining like a beacon for the other gods.

Personality: He is a person. He is caring to the people in his races and creatures of the sea. Intelligent he plans out many strategies that will help his race stay very successful. He is social to his people and sometimes to the other gods/goddesses, but he is not the friendlies god.

Responsibility: He cares for them he makes sure to try and know every one of his races and of his followers. He will make sure to do whatever it takes to keep them alive and to thrive.

Backstory:
Muxreus was created by the world itself. When he first came into begin he had two forms one that looked like an elf and another that was a dragon of water. He learned while on this world that he could live in both water and on land. He learned of his abilities to control and command water and creatures of the sea. As time went on he learned of others and that like him they posed powerful abilities and that they were all a name called gods and goddesses.

He soon understood and learned of races being created for all the different gods and some had created many of their own. He decided to not only create a race but let those who didn't fit in but believed in he be a part of his races as well and take on the name of his race as a whole but he would label them with other names so that many could understand easier. First he created those like him who could live in the water and on land he called them mermaids and mermen, then he made some that had pointed ears and could use magic he called them elves, and then he made some that couldn't really do anything special and called them humans. Finally so he could have them all feel equal in a way he called them his people of Atenzeoc.

He was proud of them and for a while did not reveal himself to them to see how they lived but eventually decided to show them who he was and they immediately knew that he made them and that he was their god. He helped them through many hardships. And eventually sometimes meet those who were may have lost their way from others and excepted them he also helped refugees and the those who were banished. He just never really asked them all about their story because he felt that they might not wish to dread on the past. Now as his kingdom both on land and in the ocean/sea grows he knows that he will have to expand in order to keep his people happy.

Connections: He will have conversations and chats with them. He may even call some close allies.

Relics: Muxreus does not have any earthly relics for he does not believe that his people need them or should have them for they can speak directly to them.

Powers: He may show his love to some by swiving them for he is a player but that is only with the woman but for them men he will usually bless them in a way he feels they deserve. For his wrath he will punish usually threw torment, and he may make them do a challenge that will seem nearly imposable but he only does this when he is furious. There are some who have his powers channeled through them but it is only those he chooses for example his children.

Children:Sometimes he has children but there is very few. They are similar to them for they have some of his power, but they cannot take on the form of a full dragon they can however have dragon wings, a tail, and dragon horns. Some may only have wings and a tail, a tail and horns, wings and horns or just wings, horns, and a tail. They can all usually breathe under water if they were not already a mermaid or merman, and they can talk to the creatures and control water at will.

Realm: When other gods/goddesses are on his land or ocean/sea he wishes to be notified immediately so that they may talk and he wants to know what their businesses are upon his land example: a friendly visit, trade, or a more not so kind matters.

He has a realm where his race may go it is the perfect undersea realms where there is peace and yes humans and the elves may go here as well but he only choose those who have true believe in him to go hear. Anyone one with droughts him nope for he has no room for none believers.

Race

Name:Atenzeoc there are different classes which is First (ex: A noble knight), middle (Ex: farmer) and lower class (Ex: Servant).

Appearances:
Mermen & Mermaids The can go on land but there fins become legs.
Merpeople.jpg
Elves a lot like humans but are usually hunters which provide food for everyone.
water-element-elf-girls-anime-elfs-25143573-600-450.jpg
BlueElf1.jpg
Humans they usually range from knights, farmers, to even servants.
images

Population: Approximately 7,000,000 Ocean: 4,000,000 Land: 3,000,000

Physiology: They are some strong, some fly, some live in the water and there fins can convert into legs so they can walk on land, and then some are human or close to it. Humans have an average life span of fifty years. Elves have an average life span of about two hundred years. Those with wings live an average to be about a hundred. Mermaids and Mermen live an average of about three hundred years. They do not carry any diseases that they know of. They live in a humid climate. Their jobs depend on their class rank they could range from a knight to a servant.

Reproduction: Sexual and it's usually no particular time. It takes a guy and a girl to reproduce just like humans

They do use a type of magic which provides protection when they do it. This spell does not take much energy and it is the female who cast it upon herself when she does not wish to have children. The spell makes the sperm just basically vanish as though they were never there before they ever have a chance to reach the females egg. And there god Muxreus is the only male who can do this spell on a female. He picks when he wants children not the vessel.

Culture: They live sort of like medieval times but with a modern twist to it. For example they have small homes that are like cabins, and there is a tavern, and a castle, but there is electricity in these homes along with warm and cold ruing water and inside bathrooms. For the electricity the use to get power by powered by watermills and windmills. For cars they use horses and other ride able animals to get around. But for weapons they have bows, swords, and guns.
There king is there god for he has a form that lives amongst his people.

Dress-code: A modern style of clothing. The girls usually wear pants but sometimes a dress mainly for special occasions. And cloaks are a big thing so there are many who wear a cloak over there normal day wear.

Religion: They believe that in the beginning there was Muxreus and that first he created the world as ocean. Then he decided to add land for his people and creatures to live on as well. This was above the water. Then he created mermaid, and merman to help him watch over the Ocean/sea and all of the creatures that live within. Then he created the elves and humans to take care of the land and its creatures. And then latter that those who no longer believed in him left and created those who they believe are other gods. And that eventually Muxreus became unhappy of this so he came to live with his people in order for them to stay faithful and not forget.

There not big on understanding that there really is other gods but they do understand that some of the people that Muxreus speaks to in meetings are of higher worth or so they feel. But they are not sure why.

Infrastructure: The buildings on are log cabins, a tavern or two and a castle. The buildings in the ocean are made from marble and there is an underwater castle and tavern as well. Both are set up like a village. They use horses and sea horses, ox, and dolphins.

They eat cow, chicken, pig, fish, and fruits and veggies, which they may trade if they want something better or that they prefer that day. They will also trade furs, different bones of animals, belts, cloths, and jewelry.

There are many different pets; you can have a loin, a tiger, bear, cat, dog, wolf, starfish, flounder, crab, hamster, and other small sea creatures and animals. There are slaves but they prefer the term servant or pets.

Ways of transportation: Canoe, dolphins, horses, sea horses, carriage, and large boats.

Magic: Some can but not everyone and for the humans that have magic are usually Muxreus children. Elves can have earth magic's and healing. While mermaids and mermen can control water on land and in the water, they can also communicate to animals. There are schools for those with powers to learn and Muxreus's children will learn some things from him outside of school and its lessons.

Army: Foot-soldiers, Cavalry, Artillery, Siege-weapons (ex: bombs, canons), War beast (ex: sea serpent, war horse), Mages.

Background: Atenzeoc started out or so they thought on their own. They had noticed that they were some who could go from water to on land. So this made them want to live close to the water. After they tried to set up a home of their own soon a man came. He called himself Muxreus and immediately they knew for they had somehow known that name and that he was there creator so they called him their god. Muxreus helped them build homes and explained to them the similarities and differences and that they were all his people and were unique in his eyes.

For a while all times were hard. Monsters lived nearby and made it hard for the Atenzeoc to live. But Muxreus devised a plan. He made a group of warriors who would go with him to at least make the beast know where they were not welcome. This group had elves who were great at magic, humans who learned to wield a sword, or other weapon, and mermen/mermaids who could battle in or out of water. After they had defeated the creatures they took a few to have as pets, workers, and animals that would be used to protect their home.

After this Muxreus told them that they would need to make a school to teach other generations so they would know how to defend and protect themselves from enemies and unknown beast. They made different schools one within the ocean/sea for the young mermen, and mermaids, two on land for those with magic and those without. The school with magic taught students how to use their abilities effectively but also taught them the responsibility. The school without magic taught them how to use weapons and also the responsibility of such knowledge for such items. The school in the ocean/sea taught similar things as the two on land but was combined. All they schools also taught history, manners, knowledge, and what the students might do for a living.

For a long time things were peaceful. There weren't much trouble with creatures in the forest, and the other races that they meet beyond the forest, or the creatures in ocean/sea. So the Atenzeoc population began to grow. Soon they would need more land if they wanted to continue to grow in numbers and to have enough supplies and space.

Relations: Muxreus people are willing to trade with others but only those he approves of. And he will sometimes trade with other gods and there people depending on what they want.

His people will sometimes have parties within his kingdom and that is usually when those who don't care to leave the water might step foot on land. they also have festivals depending on what the occasion is.

Legends/Myths: They tell tales of battles Muxreus may have sent them on and others that are now known as great warriors. Sometimes they share legends of Muxreus greatness that they haven't seen in years so many believe that now they are just old legends but one day Muxreus may show them that they are true.

The Lands: There is a forest and a river of freshwater running through the village till it hits an estuary and into the Ocean/Sea. There are a few mountains in the forest which makes there a few caves. Many beasts live there for example lions, tigers, and bears on the land. An example for sea is sharks, dolphins, squids, octopus, etc.) There are cocoanut trees, blueberry bushes, watermelon, carrots, rice fields, strawberries, cabbage, etc. There are no special artifacts hidden within the forest, on the land, or in the ocean/sea. And beyond the forest they have seen evidence of others and have meet some of those from other races.

Notable beasts: There are sea serpents protecting the boarders of the ocean/sea of their land and there King is a dragon that will protect their land. But there may be wild creatures within the forest in hiding to take care of any unwanted visitors.

Location: where is your land? There land is an island instead of a wall they have a forest of trees it may seem surrounding their villages/town/city some live in the ocean others on land.
Is it a regular piece of land, with borders and whatnot? The boarders are the trees and mostly in the water they know where there land ends before it hits another including within the ocean/sea.
is it located on the sea, or under the sea? It is an island so the are located on the sea but some our within the sea.
is it in a giant cave underneath someone else's land, does it fly in the sky ? No they do not live in a cave and they are not big on flying they prefer traveling by ocean/sea except for their god he can fly but he does not go always high to where he is within the clouds so he could watch his people better. And there land is alone seems kind of like an isolated island but is near other land so it's not.
are you fugitives in someone else's land (do you even have a god?)? The fugitives go to another land but may get taken in if their god allows it. How the fugitives get there are by a boat.plan reck or even just found on a raft.
or is your race living on the top of a giant walking turtle ? No
maybe even in the land of dreams? No

My land is the white islands.

Why: The reason he is going to war is to extend their boarders and supplies and needs to live.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Leo
I suppose I can give you the light green lands.
Now what the fuck have you and @Dedtoo done to my thread!?!
Dont post and delete AARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!
Trust me, you would rather have the deleted posts than the actually ones, some weird stuff happened in there ;-; and lets just say, some things were better left unsaid!

I'm making my CS's now, so shhhhh!

Trust me, you would rather have the deleted posts than the actually ones, some weird stuff happened in there ;-; and lets just say, some things were better left unsaid!

I'm making my CS's now, so shhhhh!

Hehe just a note for the future though.
Windstorm sees red when there are deleted posts in his threads ^^;;;;;
OOC is not to bad but god forbid doing it in the IC
Anywho just a quick reason (like you explained now) for deletion and it's good (i'll try my best to keep him calm about it)

Status
Not open for further replies.