War for Gods and Races

How much time is spent between every players posts?

• Some weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A month

• Several months

• A whole year

• A longer amount of time

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Leo
Whichever way you feel the best, though including it in the CS at the end could be helpful when Im about to do something to your little races.
The different points are the following:
What races are yours able to have valid offspring with/which are they not able to do so with, (in that case, are they able to have offspring at all?)
What lands are your race prone to emigrate to ?

Thus, some drafts on name:

• <people> = The Chosen (One/People)
  • <eoten> = The Exalted (One/People)
  • <elf> = The Elegant (One/People)
  • <sage> = The Transcended (One/People)
  • <orcneas> = The Earthly (One/People)
  • <warrior> = The Uplifted/Promoted (One/People)
  • <deity> = The Everchanging (One)
  • <Fran> = The (Heavenly/Elegant) Blossom-like (One)
  • <Flitz> = The (Everlasting/Earthly) Stone-like (One)
  • <spice> = The Illuminating Fever
  • <dragon> = The Everburning One(s)

Personal and clan names will probably be in similar fashion, some more omnious than others. In general, older clan names are named after impossible things (Horn of Rabbit, Soul of Fish, etc.), as things that the founder of said clans gave to the gods as tribute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you're gonna love this!!!
WHA-BAM!!!
Rhodaaki
[spoili]
rhodaaki_by_business_unfinished-d7ut0te.png
[/spoili]
now as you can see in this picture above...Kardel, Bradgis Town, Luxor, and The Elemental college are the main towns/cities for immigrants/emmigrants

Last edited:
You realize of couse that now I must do that as well.

You realize of couse that now I must do that as well.
are you the yellow area? If not, then I don't see why you need too.
(whoever is the yellow area, I want a LOT of trading done between us two!
Night!

Last edited:
As a matter of fact, I am. We can trade a lot of things though, mostly slaves.

Ah lovely, the maps are made into true nations... nice map @Leo

@Rion
Regarding the name of the world(planet), it is Tolnevard.
And regarding your gods backstory, do you want someone to be the one who put her inside her own realm?

@Rion
Not unless I have to speak of them ^^
Actually I am kind of sad not more people wanted to have an Old God.
If you have any plot ideas for your trapped god just PM me and we'll get it on track ^^

Dunno if we want a Old God Dragon roughly the size of Earth trying to eat the world.

@Rion
There are gods for that ;)
And the size doesnt really matter if its a god, it should be capable of taking a slightly smaller form.
Now that we are on the subject though, why would she try to eat the world O_o
(and for gods sake, dont have her try that, there would be a big boom...)

Probably mad she got locked up. Looking for revenge by consuming the world the Old Gods made. Why would there be a boom? >.>

Well then
@Windstormugly regarding population

*The sentinels, well they would most likely only be a few 100 thousand of them, they are 3 casts and all, main cast would most likely be the warrior cast, then the flying ones, and lastly the mage ones.
*The dreamers, well they are like humans so something along the lines of a few milions like 6-7 maybe.
*the faier, they are not that reproductive so around the 100 thousands as well,
*The lunatics, well as i have said, they are a fluctuating species, but as they reproduce like rats they would also number in the milions. Thou as they like blowing things up so much they tend to dwindel at times.

:3 also windy i would say my god is kinda op, but you know, im just not going abusing that fact.
will incorperate this more in my CS later, when i have the energy.

Well then
@Windstormugly regarding population

*The sentinels, well they would most likely only be a few 100 thousand of them, they are 3 casts and all, main cast would most likely be the warrior cast, then the flying ones, and lastly the mage ones.
*The dreamers, well they are like humans so something along the lines of a few milions like 6-7 maybe.
*the faier, they are not that reproductive so around the 100 thousands as well,
*The lunatics, well as i have said, they are a fluctuating species, but as they reproduce like rats they would also number in the milions. Thou as they like blowing things up so much they tend to dwindel at times.

:3 also windy i would say my god is kinda op, but you know, im just not going abusing that fact.
will incorperate this more in my CS later, when i have the energy.
Your lands are approximately 4.000.000 km2
So you say around 300.000 sentinels, 200.000 faier, 3.000.000 lunatics and 7.000.000 dreamers. 10.500.000 "people" in total.
Well I suppose that might be appropriate, as your lands are very lush and supportive of life.

Now, could you stop mentioning how your god should be considered op, it will make the other gods gang up on you and blow you up, with your island, and a huge part of the surroundings. I know you arent going to abuse it, (which is why I accepted it.) now just remember whose world and thus, whose rules you are regulated by ;)
The observers are almost the most powerful.

@Rion
This "cat-shark" with the sleeping god is the reason there would be a boom. Dont make him more annoying than he already is xD

@Windstormugly well now you are just admiting that you are going to abuse the system to the max xD
also yeah my island is magical and pwetty!

@Drougar Imagine an RP where the GM doesnt abuse the system... what a boring story that must be xD
And yes, very pwetty :3

@Drougar Imagine an RP where the GM doesnt abuse the system... what a boring story that must be xD
And yes, very pwetty :3

Id just imagine an rp where you just ruin everyones fun :3 by simply saying no.. like our gods fighting, and then you be like no all the sudden, and go. But everything changed when the fire nation attacked!

@Drougar
Your posts are still making sense, but not much.
btw, you will soon be able to read my completed CS...

Status
Not open for further replies.