War for Gods and Races

How much time is spent between every players posts?

• Some weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A month

• Several months

• A whole year

• A longer amount of time

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently on a trip to England with my class, and return tomorrow night. I still want to be part of this, but my CS will first be ready Saturday...

@Pinewoodpine
Regarding your god:
The state of existence would preferably be more restricted to one of the examples.

Her backstory works if you change "multiverse" to "world".

Is she able to affect all objects made by mortals?

@Zamorak if you are still working on your cs, talk with pine regarding the black land both of you want. Otherwise pine will get them due to having a cs.

@Rion it looks good, Im only a bit concerned for her size, but if you want a dragon big enough to cover the whole of asia I wont stop you.

@Windstormugly Seeing how things are going on in my life. I just don't think I will be able to find enough time for this. I am sorry, but I cannot join this roleplay, no matter how much I wanted to in the first place. Happy roleplaying.

I've made the changes for point 1 and 2.

For point 3, I would like to say yes since she bears no special favour to the Icefolks (she originally only granted her favour to one single young man who became her first prophet) and similarly bestow the knowledge to those who are talented regardless of races as well, since it was her duty in the first place. However, her direct manipulation abilities only work when they are within Frostfell and within her vicinity.

I can change it if you think it's too OP though.

Status
Not open for further replies.