Walking alone (yaoi)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aryen tried to eavesdrop but he barely heard what Logan said. He could guess it wasn't any good so he decided to just sit against the wall. "he's gonna get himself killed" Aryen mumbled. He was practically dead already. Aryen leaned on his knees with his cheek. He hated this situation

Last edited:
Jackson rolled his eyes. "If anything we just want to know if you are okay... we are coming to find you whether or not you like it but please tell me you are okay." Jackson was almost pleading with Logan now into the phone.

Cassius whimpered and frowned. He then let out a small sigh and walked to his room."Fine, I'll be in my room if you need me." He said with a tiny bit of attitude as he patted his lap so his dogs can come and not disturb Logan. Cassius jumped on his bed as his dogs jumped in as well and had his legs hang out the side of the bed as he was on his stomach, on his phone playing piano tap quietly. The dogs laid Infront of Cassius, and occasionally walked back and fourth in the house, out his room to check on Logan and attempt to play with him even if he was on the phone still.

"I'm fine I promise." Logan said softly. He finally fell into the guilt that was eating at him. "I'm sorry for leaving Jackson." He sighed softly. "I'm with a friend alright. If you promise me you won't try and get involved I'll meet you tomorrow." Logan offered as one of Cassius' dogs came up to him. He knelt and ruffled the animals fur. Titan licked Logan's cheek and barked wanting to play. Logan smiled and chuckled quietly. "I'll see you tomorrow at Susie's. Twelve o'clock. I'll tell you everything but you can't get involved." Logan left it at that as he said a quick goodbye and hung up. It was the kindest he had been to Jackson in a long time. He pushed that thought away and pocketed his phone.
"Whose a good boy?! Whose a good boy?!" Logan ruffled Titan's fur as the dog panted happily, barking in response to Logan. He chuckled only to be licked by the animal and barked at to play some more. (Hope I got his name right)

( you were close its Titus LMAO. Its fine !~ c:)

Grizzly, the other dog heard his Doberman friend barking and ran out curiously. Grizzly was the fluffier dog with white fur and also wanted to be patted. Cassius didnt wanna peek, cause he wanted Logan to know he was slightly mad at him -which he really wasnt, just disappointed a little- and he sighed poking his head out his room door.

"So do you plan on leaving yet!?" He said acting mean as before, giving Logan a angry yet unintentional cute pout as he crossed his arms outside his room. He heard him tell his brother he'll meet him tomorrow which only made him nervous about the whole situation and shy of Logan staying over.

Cassius cheeks slowly got red revealing that he was blushing and embarrassed and stomped to his room jumping into his bed and laying there with his legs out on the side, grabbing a pillow and burying his face in it."URGH! SO EMBARRASSING! I HATE HIM! WHY ME?" He yelled, but his voice was muffled and Cassius couldn't help but blush."Why am I even blushing..." He mumbled in a stressful tone.

((Oopsie. Sorry!))

Logan looked up a Cassius confused. He wanted him to leave? "Uh....I honestly thought you were going to let me stay..." Even to Logan that sounded lame. His confusion only mounted as a blush creeped over the other males face and he stomped away.
A sly smile fell into place as Logan stood. He walked into Cassius's room to hear him yell something muffled into his pillow. He chuckled to himself and knelt next to Cassius. Poking the boys cheek he pulled his best puppy dog eyes, they could even rival those of Grizzly and Titus whom stood next to the kneeling Logan. "You aren't going to make me go out in the cold are you? I'm still injured." Logan let a wolffish grin slide onto his lips as he leaned in dangerously close to Cassius. "You don't really want me to leave do you?"

Soon when Logan made those comments, Cassius cheeks got red. His comments were true, but Cassius would never admit that! However he buried his face back into the pillow and mumbled."I don't know...." Muffled by it before looking the opposite direction, so that Logan was just staring at the back of his head."Hmm....Go away already!" He said."I got school tomorrow I think....so go away." He said, mumbling the go away part in his pillow.

But actually Cassius didnt want him to leave -which was undeniably true- like what Logan commented about before. He was just fighting it and therefore was in denial. If Logan did decide to leave, he'd most likely call and run after him. Cassius then looked back at Logan cause it was so quiet and he had the urge to check then saw Logan still there.

"....." Logan watched Cassius while he turned away from him. He didn't miss the reddening of the others cheeks at all. He smirked as Cassius turned back to see if he was still there. "What miss me already?" He chuckled and stood, stretching his arms over his head. He could feel a few of his broken ribs shift, some falling back into place which felt great.
"Well, if you really want me to go...." Logan let his arms fall back to his sides and turned to walk away. He was seeing if Cassius would do anything. Hands in pockets, Logan made his way to the front door and opened it slowly. "See ya!" He called back before taking his first step outside.

Jackson hing up his phone and walked back inside. He rested his forehead against the wall by the door and his face then turned back to its normal color thankfully. He was breathing easily now and his eyes fluttered shut. Taking his deep breaths he looked over at Aryen and smiled slightly. "He said we could meet him at Susie's tomorrow at noon. He will explain everything to me." Jack's voice was quiet, calm, steady. He took his shoes off and stretched out his limbs, he had become tense worrying about his brother.

Soon Logan was leaving and Cassius almost immediately perked his head up. Cassius had a feeling he was being mean jokingly and was testing him--But then again--This was Logan. And Logan would leave seriously too even if he was joking. Cassius huffed sitting up."YOUR BLUFFING I KNOW IT!" But that didnt stop Logan when Cassius heard the front door open, he immediately ran down to the front door."No wait!" He quickly yelled then crossed his arms."Youre hurt! And you already told your brother you're staying here! If you leave--He'll kill me!" Said Cassius randomly having an excuse to cover up his 'no wait!'."And I'll cry.." He mumbles pouting and looked to the side quietly with his arms crossed. Cassius was so mad at his behavior because of Logan--and frustrated to.

Aryen looked up and. Smiled when he heard the good news. He stood up and sat next to Jackson. "that's good isn't it? He's letting others getting closer, he's not locking himself up anymore." he kind of wanted to hug Jack, but he might find that weird... Would he?

Jackson looked over at Aryen and offered a small smile. He finally got a good look at him after these last few hours of chaos. He was so small and that immediately made Jack feel like he wanted to protect him, save him from all the harm in the world. And those big blue eyes.... "Uh...' Jack had forgotten what they were even talking about and shook his head to clear it. "Right, he is." He nodded seriously. Jackson turned to face Aryen, "don't freak out okay?" He murmured and leaned in, wrapping his arms around the blonde. It was a bit awkward at the beginning but Jack settled in against him comfortably.

Aryen saw how Jackson looked at him and it made him blush furiously. Then his warm arms were wrapped around Aryen and he tensed first but he melted into the warmth. He hugged back and shamelessly burried his face into Jack's shoulder. This felt great.. He felt save and secure. Something he hadn't in a while

Reactions: 2 people
"I'm sorry that you have to be a part of this..." Jackson mumbled quietly. He never loosened his grip on Aryen. He had let so many people go and none of them ever came back to him including his parents and his brother. He just needed to be close to him.

Reactions: Ethan Le Me
"you and Logan both need people who will stand ready for you two 24/7, and I am ready to do that" he rubbed Jack's back and smiled. He knew as the best how awful people could be, and Jackson and Logan needed someone who was not. He still didn't let go, not wanting to leave the comforts of his arms. He would be there for him and he wanted to stay with him aswell

"You're a cool guy Aryen." Jackson chuckled. He pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek as he pulled away and leaned back against the wall again. He realized now how tired he was as he stared into the living room. His eyes hurt and they were probably bloodshot. But he didn't much care at the moment as they sat in relative silence save for a creak here or there.

Aryen looked at Jackson and he seemed exhausted. "you should go to bed, you've had a very heavy night" Aryen stood up and held a hand out so that Jackson could aswell. "I'll take the couch" it was probably comfortable compared to his 10 bucks bed, now that he looked at it. It made him sleepy, just looking at the couch made him sleepy? He must be slightly weird

"Yeah... that works." Jack nodded. "Let me get you some pillows and blankets." Jack disappeared down the hall to his bedroom where he took one of the pillows from his bed along with a blanket. He walked back out and set up a little bed for Aryen. "If you need anything just come and wake me up okay?"

Aryen was sleepily rubbing his eyes when Jackson walked back with the pillows and blankets. He nodded "thank you" he mumbled and took his shoes and socks off. People who sleep with socks on are not to be trusted. "I'll, don't worry." he smiled and quickly hugged him before sitting on his improvised bed. Should he sleep with his trousers and shirt still on? It was rude to take them off

Logan chuckled and turned to Cassius. "He's a big boy, Jackson will be fine as long as I meet up with him and Aryen and tell them the truth." Logan shrugged taking a few more steps out the door intent on walking away until Cassius admitted he was the one that wanted Logan to stay.
"And I'll cry..." Cassius added causing Logan to turn with a large smirk on his face. "And why would you cry?"

Status
Not open for further replies.