Walking alone (yaoi)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan Le Me

Masochistic Anarchist
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Least active on Friday and Saturday
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, modern fantasy, fantasy. Romance is always gay, I don't do straight stuff
See Out of Character Discussion

1105527_1345622721339_full.jpg

Name: Aryen Flowerfield
Appearance: Blonde hair with blue eyes, he is naturally skinny
Past: Aryen was bullied at school as a child and when the bullying finally stopped, he had more time to get to know himself. He had come out of the closet to his parents, but unlike he had expected, they didn't approve of him. He moved out when he was eighteen.

He wrapped his coat more around himself. It was dark and cold out here, and he knew he should probably be going home. But he didn't feel like entering that empty apartment again... He ran his frozen fingers trough his blond hair, looking at the pavement. He knew he was about to enter another depression, and he couldn't do anything about that fact. It was like being sucked up into this black hole. You could fight whatever you wanted, but you would end up in it anyway. So he had just stopped the fighting. He had fought his whole life. Against bullies, against his parents, against what not. But it never helped. He ended up bruised anyways, so what would it do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackson was hurrying along the sidewalk not really paying much attention to what was happening around him as usual. His glasses were slipping down his nose and his hair was a mess from the wind that was blowing. His phone screen was distracting him from all that was going on. Due to his lack of attention he ran into someone at the end of the block going the other way. He dropped his phone and stumbled back a bit, "I am so sorry... I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." He sighed and looked over to the person he had run into. Jackson offered a small smile before bending down quickly to pick his phone up. Not a scratch, thankfully. He straightened up and pushed his glasses up his nose. "Are you alright?"

brown hair glasses.jpg

Aryen was a bit shocked by this inncident, he had been in his own world and hadn't noticed the other person. He blushed furiously, something he always did when strangers asked him something and his words seem to be stuck in his throat. "Y-yeah" Was the only thing coming out that made sense. He wanted to ask the same thing but instead just pulled his scarf more over his lips and cheeks. Why was he so bad at this, god, it was horrible. He looked at the other person and it didn't help him that he was so handsome, only making him more nervous. "S-sorry to be a bother" he whispered and looked down

Jackson smiled slightly at the shyness of the other young man. "I am just fine, don't worry about it." He chuckled and offered a gloved hand. "My name is Jackson and I am very sorry that I ran into you today. Guess I should stay off my phone." With his free hand he shoved the device into the pocket of his trousers. He waited patiently to see if the stranger would shake his hand.

Aryen took the hand and shacked it. His own hand was cold to the bone, so cold he couldn't even feel it anymore. He offered the stranger a small smile. "I should have paid more attention aswell" he whispered. He felt more comfortable now, this man didn't seem like a threat at all. "I am Aryen" He then added, forgetting that he didn't mention it. He was still a bit weary about the whole situation. He had met so called nice people before, but they had never really taken the effort to try and make Aryen as their friend. Why was he thinking about friendship? He only bumped into Jackson

"Well it is a pleasure to meet you Aryen." Jackson smiled and shoved his hands back into his pockets. "I've never heard that name before, It's interesting." Jackson mused. Sometimes he talked too much but thankfully his filter was on currently. "You're hands are chilly, you should find some gloves before you get frostbite or catch a cold."

"I don't have any gloves" He pushed his hands into the pockets of his coat. Now that you looked at it, none of his clothing was very warm. "Uhm, I am holding you up. You should probably go" Aryen said softly. He didn't want the other man to go, but he felt like he was being a bother. It then started to snow, snowflakes calmly coming from above. Aryen looked up and smiled, this time genuinely. He didn't know why, but snow always made him happy. It just looked like the cold wasn't useless when it snowed. He forgot for a second that he wasn't alone

Aryen had a nice smile. Jackson remembered the backpack he donned and took it off, setting it on the cold pavement. He searched through it before finding another pair of gloves, these having just been made by his mother for him but he could spare them and she could make another pair. They were dark blue with a white pattern on them. Nothing special. "Take these." Jackson offered him. "I have plenty."

He was back in reality real quick and took the gloves "You don't... have to give them to me" He mumbled, but the offer was way to good. His hands where really cold and he sighed relieved when he put them on. He moved his fingers slowly. Jackson had bigger hands then him so they where a bit to wide, but it didn't seem to matter. Aryen had always been a kind of small person. He hated being small and skinny, because others where always stronger then him. He looked at Jackson "Why are you being so nice to me?"

"My mom basically knits for a living trust me i have tons." Jackson rolled his eyes and let out a soft sigh. "She would want you to have them anyways especially in a winter like this one. It's brutal out here..." He trailed off and stuck out his tongue to catch a few of the snowflakes that had fallen. "And I am usually a nice guy i like to think. Being mean is too taxing." He shrugged.

Aryen looked at his new gloves and smiled. "Your mother is a very nice knitter" He said with a bit more confidence then before. It got easier, talking to Jackson. "And I think you're a nice person. most people won't hand out gloves to strangers" He smiled at him, being thankful. He wanted to carry on the conversation, but he had no idea how. He really wasn't someone who started an interesting conversation, not knowing what questions to ask

"I will let her know that you think so, she will be very happy to hear it." Jackson grinned and looked at Aryen. He studied him for a moment. He was a bit smaller, he had lovely eyes and his hair was the perfect shade of blonde. Jackson blushed lightly. "Where are you off too?" Was that appropriate to even ask? The brunette didn't know but he asked anyways.

Aryen shrugged. "Nowhere in particular, just wanted to escape a bit. I think I'll be returning soon" He nodded like he reassured himself. He didn't want to go, but it was to cold to stay outside any longer. "What about you? were are you going?" He looked at Jackson directly for the first time, letting his blue eyes meet the darker ones of Jackson

"Where am I going? Now that is a good question..." Jackson sighed and looked around. "I was headed to the library to see if it was still open." He smiled and nodded at his backpack. "I have books to pick up and some to return."

"I think it's still open. Although I don't know it for sure" Aryen shrugged, he wanted to ask if he could join, but wouldn't that be weird? What if Jackson was trying to be a friendly stranger, nothing more then that. Aryen was making himself insecure about this whole situation again, and he pulled his scarf more up to his mouth once more

Jackson nodded with a small smile. "Would you care to join me and maybe warm up just a bit?" He asked Aryen curiously. "Could possibly do you some good since you look like a human popsicle." The teasing was of course all in good fun and Jackson hoped that he realized that.

Logan sat in the library lounging on one of the couches. He was waiting for his brother whether the guy knew it or not. Logan flipped through some games on his phone bored out of his mind. He never understood why people would willingly come here. It was quiet, boring, and smelled like old lady and paper.
Black eyes scanned the people around the library. Mostly dull and stuffy looking people. No one held Logan's interest for long. He shook his black hair from his eyes and adjusted himself in his chair, one leg over the arm and his back resting on the other.
"Ugh, hurry up!" Logan groaned earning himself a harsh "shhh!" From the wrinkly librarian. He simply flicked her off. Sadly that led to him sitting on the icy curb in front of said library with a heavy door slamming in his face.
"Tight ass." Logan grumbled texting his brother Jackson asking: 'where the hell are you?'

(Ooc: if u don't want them being related i can change it...)

Jackson felt his phone vibrate and sighed when he took it out and noticed it was his brother. 'I'm on my way.' He replied and continued to wait for a response from Aryen.

Logan rolled his eyes and plopped himself down on the sidewalk. Why was he even waiting around for Jackson? Oh yeah, there was nothing to do at the house and pissing off his older brother was just too entertaining of an opportunity to miss. 'Well hurry up I don't have all day jagoff'

Aryen chuckled softly "Yeah, I think that is a good idea" He turned to the direction of the library and waited till Jackson started leading. "Do you read a lot?" He asked curiously. He was kind of proud of himself that he had asked Jackson a question

Status
Not open for further replies.