Walking alone (yaoi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack squeezed Aryen's hand. "I would appreciate that but you don't have too. I need to be the bigger person. He's my brother." He took his phone from his pocket and looked through the contacts. If he was brave he would call Logan and ask him to come over. Jackson was not brave and decided a text would have to suffice.

'Logan we need to talk. Please. It's urgent. Message me when you can. -Jack' He sent the message and sat back down on his couch, burying his face into his hands to hide it. He wiped away a few tears, refusing to let Aryen see him cry like this.

Like hell Aryen was just going to let Jack cry like that without doing anything. He sat next to him and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Jack, there is no shame in crying" He whispered sweetly and stroked his hair. "You love your brother" He smiled and kissed Jack's cheek. "Please don't hide your feelings from me okay"

Jack sighed. It was time to let the tough guy act drop around this man. He leaned over and buried his head into his neck. He was mostly done crying having wiped his tears up and his hands on his pants. "Aryen I am so so sorry... I am so sorry for any pain I may have caused you... I really really like you... I make stupid decisions under pressure."

Reactions: Ethan Le Me
Logan sat in a chair on the opposite side of the room from the sleeping Charles. He felt bad for making the kid cry but the truth was the truth. His phone buzzed in his pocket. He opened the message and was shocked to see it was from his brother. He was close to ignoring it but his traitorous concious wouldn't let him. He felt betrayed by Jackson. He felt lied to and hurt. Logan looked up to Jackson, even that fact would never be spoken aloud, Logan really looked up to his brother because he got out and was successful only to find out he was up to the same destructive crap like his parents were.
He sighed heavily and decided to answer. 'Fine.' He waited before sending another. 'Library. Fifteen minutes.' He slipped his phone in his back pocket and a thick black hoodie over his head. Logan snuck out and hurried out and over to the library to meet his brother.

"Everybody does Jack, everybody makes mistakes and I shouldn't have let you alone" he stroked his hair and then felt Jack's phone vibrate. "that's probably Logan" Aryen smiled and kissed his lovers lips softly.

Jack had missed the kisses and smiled. "Probably..." He sighed and took his phone out from his pocket. It was. Jack read through the text and sent back an, okay. He looked to Aryen and took his hand. "I have to meet him at the library. You'll be okay here, right?" He asked and gently rubbed the back of his hand.

"yes afcourse" Aryen smiled. "I'll just stay here and be fine" he looked at the television. He didn't have one on its own. Should be nice, lazing around like that. "I don't know how late you'll be home, but I might be in bed or something" he hugged him shortly

Jack arrived at the library with five minutes to spare and looked around the familiar shelves of books. He missed this place and hadn't been for a few weeks. He picked out a few books and checked them out. Finding a seat near the door he waited for Logan to show up. Hopefully in a setting like this neither of them would really want to hit each other if it came down to it.

Logan saw his brother and walked over quickly. He sat down in the chair, hands clasped tightly, knee bouncing in anticipation. He stayed silent as he nodded in a greeting.
"Jack I'm sorry. I was mad before because, fuck it, I look up to you alright. And I felt hurt and shit because you were turning out just like them. You were doing the exact same thing they did and you don't know what they did to me alright. So I'm sorry but right now I'm in some shit and I don't know how to get out of it."

Aryen was sitting at Jack's home watching tv, relaxing, something he hadn't done in a long time. He wondered what Jack and Logan where doing.
__

Turin had his phone against his ear, calling Liam. "take the phone goddammit" he sighed. He wanted to talk

Name:Marco
Appearance: Blonde hair with blue eyes
Past:Marco have no family. His family died in flames when he was 10
0005555_w.jpg

Marco walks around school.

Status
Not open for further replies.